• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
Im Heterosexual. I have extreme attraction towards females, but I occasionally will look at a guy and think he looks VERY good! like handsome good!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I'm a total homosexual and I always have been.
3ovYo.gif

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I'm Bisexual. I like both Gender, But in a serious relationship, I go for girls more than I do for guys.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
All these replies are reinforcing my belief that most people on PC aren't straight.
I was straight until I came here. Must be something in the water.

I'd say Bisexual overall. It's a little weird though. Generally speaking, I think girls are more attractive, but guys have the potential to be far more attractive than girls... it's just very very rare. My tastes in general are very unusual, though. What most people consider sexy, for either gender, is actually quite the opposite for me.

So, assuming I could choose between the hottest girl, and hottest guy on the planet (by my tastes of course) I would choose the guy. That said, I probably won't get the hottest guy on the planet, so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a girl.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I think I'm like straight for 89%. On rare occasions I've felt like, 'attracted' to a girl (if you can even call it that), but not near enough to even imagine a serious relationship. I do love kissing girls though. It's just fun lol. Anyway I love boys way too much.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
I think I'm like straight for 89%. On rare occasions I've felt like, 'attracted' to a girl (if you can even call it that), but not near enough to even imagine a serious relationship. I do love kissing girls though. It's just fun lol. Anyway I love boys way too much.

O_O. That suprised me there. Anyway, I'm straight 100%. Always have been, won't change. I will justify this by posting this link:
Spoiler:
http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/se0104.jpg
I find that to be very HOT!!

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I'm heterosexual, no I haven't felt any change regarding that at all, and no I won't lie for 'some reason'. That sums up exactly my thoughts for any kind of thread like this.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
People seem to be big on the percentages in this thread, so I'd say that I am 100% homosexual. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Girls have cooties etc.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm panromantic asexual, who might just be completely aromantic but could just really not care for relationships.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
Years
I don't discriminate with sex and gender, so I am bisexual. I have done nothing to hide this fact - I simply do not advertise it. I have a slight preference for females, however.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Straight. Can't imagine being with a girl even tbh.

People seem to be big on the percentages in this thread, so I'd say that I am 100% homosexual. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Girls have cooties etc.

You say that now, wait and see. ;3
100% completely and totally irrevocably homosexual. :P I've only ever been attracted to guys, dated guys, had sex with guys etc.
You wait and see too...

^______________^;

they know I'm not serious

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
lolol nica omg

I'm bisexual, mostly - If I'm attracted to guys it's almost strictly mentally.. and it's at least a bit more physical with girls. Though I wouldn't doubt at all that I'm asexual to a point. I couldn't care less about sex, just how it goes. But whatever yeah, bi.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Except extra letters for the character limit?
That too, but I 'have nothing to add' because any details are more personal than I care to give out; I still provided an answer that satisfies the thread's single question.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm a very open person to be honest, but I don't really identify myself with any sexuality. Last year I thought I was asexual, but now even a chair could attract me. :x

Back