• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unapproved challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
272, sounds more like an NFE solo run with the added challenge of getting to level 100. Not in need of a thread, nor do I see the need in it being DP specific. You didn't even use the corresponding prefix. In the future, please know you must participate in challenges you submit.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
qwestman101, idk how you missed it, but it's right here. Most active challenge, I think. lol http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=282238

TrollShammy80, there's already a Code Number challenge which is similar to the random challenge, and I'm sure they both allow Blaze Black (2) and Volt White (2). If not, you can submit a new thread, but for now, I can't let it pass. Sorry.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
LMFAO. Word up., first off, that's a weird way to address someone. Second, we have a Nuzlocke for all games, however your Nuzlocke isn't even remotely similar to the one everyone knows. Perhaps think of a different name for it and reorganize it a bit and it could pass as something else, but right now, I can't let it through since the title is misleading.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
bfrost97, if you want opinions on your challenge idea, please post it in CI&D. :) You won't get opinions on it as it is now since I can't pass it as a challenge because you've set it up for critiquing.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Lockdown, your challenge is unapproved because you are not participating. It's a really good challenge though, and if you don't have time to do it yourself, you should post about it in CI&D and maybe someone else can make it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
27thColt, your challenge is unapproved as we already have a nuzlocke, plus you must enter what you start. PS: 27 sucks.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
vibratabs, we already have a Nuzlocke, plus you need to participate in the challenges you make.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
mamoswineftw, we already have a Wedlocke Challenge. If it makes you feel better, we actually had two and my dumb butt approved one. :x NOW THERE'S JUST ONE THOUGH. SO YEAH. -hides in shame-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
mozartm99, your challenge is unapproved because you're not participating. Also, if you want to submit a new one, try fixing up the way the rules are listed. Having them listed all in a paragraph makes it look a bit messier. Try looking at some other challenges to get an idea of how they're normally set up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Maximum200, both your challenges are unapproved because there's literally nothing to them. They're not challenging, unorganized, and you have to participate in what you post. However, even if you were participating, I still wouldn't let them through.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Fenneking, I don't really see the challenge. The only difference it has with various other challenges is that you have to make an ID card and such.

Matzeho1996, post ideas in CI&D thread if you want opinions. When you make a new thread in Challenges, it doesn't show up till I approve it, so you're not gonna get opinions that way. Also, you have to participate in what you post.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
j102ede, that's an amazing challenge idea, but you must participate in the challenges you post.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
doeboy9, that doesn't seem like much of a challenge since it's just people starting Platinum all at the same time. And if you wanna Wi-Fi battle with people, just use the Quick Battle thread in Battle Center. But there's nothing different about that playthrough. It's pretty normal.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dragonite03, this forum is for posting challenges, not rival requests. You can, however, sign up in the Nuzlocke thread and see if anyone will rival with you there.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
iDuL, that's great and all, but that's not the kind of challenge we really do here. Looks more like a suicide mission to me. Good luck to you, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Pokemaster234, hey kiddo, we have a Nuzlocke thread. Sign up in there and posts your updates in the existing thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
CorreuptKemono, you already posted that thread in the 4th gen forum. Don't go spamming the rest of the forum with this. fyi, no one but me can see the thread you posted in here. So you're not gonna get much help that way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back