• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Halloween Party

John Denver

Banned
Years
Don't call me a Scrooge or nothing...but...do all of his threads really need to be stickied?

hmm, oh well..Kairi's kall anyway

BOO ya!

Ruriri

Banned
Years
Happy Halloween all!

Here is a pic to scare ya do death!

BTW: The Ring(Similar to Ringu) is a cool movie.
It`s reated PG-13 for Language,Drug Referennces,Violence,Murder...ect:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yay, the party's finally started! ^_^ And my friend's always talking about that movie. I've never seen it before, though. How scary is it? (And nice banner, too!)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
and let's see now... i don't think Lightning would be needing any costumes if she's going to trick or treating... supposedly she looks like that girl in Ruriri's first banner :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
O... I miss Halloween. ;_; The candy...the costumes... *wistful sigh*

Scythemantis

retiredededed
Years
This one time.........

......In a place JUST LIKE THIS...

.......ON A NIGHT JUST LIKE THIS...

.....THERE WAS..............

A GHOST!!!

Don't be so terrified it's just a story!

OoOOoOoR IIIS IIIIIT!?!??!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
*shivers* This is a empty party, isn't it? lol n_n;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ooh, yeah, but it'll probably get bigger later on. ^_^; Okay, I wanna hear the rest of the story, and also:

Happy Halloween!!!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Ooh ooh. Let me do a "scary" story.

Eric turned on his computer and found out his hard drive had been completely erased. He searched for his Windows 98 disk to start reinstalling everything only to find it had been replaced by a Windows XP disk.

This should give some people nightmares XD

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Shadow said:
Ooh ooh. Let me do a "scary" story.

Eric turned on his computer and found out his hard drive had been completely erased. He searched for his Windows 98 disk to start reinstalling everything only to find it had been replaced by a Windows XP disk.

This should give some people nightmares XD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Heres a nightmare that can happen to you!

One day this year, I tried to log on into my Administrator's account and guess what happened. IT GOT CROUPTED!!!

AHHHHHHH! I had to create a another account to correct that problem..

MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The moral of this terrifing story: Never have System Restore disabled on your computer!

More to come.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, I would be trick or treating, but I never found a costume. T-T *walks off to sit in a dark, dark room to plot on how she's going to get her brother to share his candy with her*

PokeTrainerCarol

your sister probably dressed like Alyssa Whitney...she must look REALLY scary!
J/K, a witch?

I don't take Halloween as a big deal anyway, no one ever comes to ask for candy to my house so why should I care? I'm not going trick-or-treating this year too ^_^

*makes up a Halloween story*
One Halloween night a lot of people from different places around the world were having a virtual Halloween party. Then one person heard someone asking for candy. So the member of the forum left the computer and went to the door to give those weird dressed people some candy, and when the person standing outside saw the computer on PC's page the person trick-or-treating said, "OMG! You're a Pokemon Community member too?"

There's my story :P:):):):):)

PokeTrainerCarol

Why couldn't she dress like you? she's your sister!!

I'm not dressing up my sig and avatar just because I don't feel like it...sorry, okay?

here's another scary story:

I saw Alyssa (the member, duh) kissing Ash(from Pokemon) and Pikachu looked freaked out. I hope that's scary...XP

Back