• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Yes, there are no battle animations other then that. Not sure if there will be any in EX, but I doubt it.

Yes that was one of my dislikes of raptor. That any the constant crashing for no reason. All in all though I think its great, especially the fact that he finished it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2010
how do you play pokemon raptor

never mind Im not a n00b games awesome playing right best ever cant wait for raptor ex

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
... The RPG Maker XP RTP is what is required to play this, but this isn't a hack. It's a game. There are differences between the two, and to compare a game to a hack, is, I think an insult to some of the people on here. All I know is that some people hate it when people call games 'hacks'.

8/10 days to go, and I'm excited.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Woot the 10 of us who beat the game get it tomorrow meaning there is only 4 more days until the official release of Raptor EX.

And to answer the question about the HM's go to the first page of the thread it has a big list of them there, as well as the walkthrough I wrote that lists where to find them all as well.

Also for anyone who uses the walthrough I'll have an updated version up on Friday with as far as I get in EX (unless Wichu and O.G. would rather me wait a little bit for it to be released so everyone has to go through the new changes)

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I'm trembling with excitement... I don't know if I can contain myself...
soon...very soooooooonnnnn....
I think I'll just sit here staring at my computer screen until Wichu posts the download.
So, the new features of this, if I heard correctly, are 1. Battle animations (maybe not, someone was saying no on that :(), 2. EVs, 3. bugfixes, and 4. one or two extra events. Correct?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
The new features are EV's, bugfixes, the league, some revised/new events, the import function, and new attacks.

And to everyone who sent me messages about tomorrow I will not be sending anyone links to the game, and anyone who does would be be wasting the opportunity they were given for beating the game.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
So it's tomorrow? I always thought it was Wednesday. That's great! It'll allow me to film more of my LP. And no, before anyone asks, which I'm surprised no one did, I will not be giving out links to the game either, in fact, I'll probably be too busy playing it and recording to even do much, so yeah.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
The new features are EV's, bugfixes, the league, some revised/new events, the import function, and new attacks.

And to everyone who sent me messages about tomorrow I will not be sending anyone links to the game, and anyone who does would be be wasting the opportunity they were given for beating the game.
Wasn't me 0_o
Ah, so it was new attacks, not new animations. K then, I get it now. Thanks!
...I'd ask you about the import function, but I just went off on some guy who kept asking me stuff he could've found out if he'd just looked at the earlier posts, so I'll go search first :pirate:
(This is a side note, but did anyone else not know we had a pirate smiley? I was just looking, and it was like, cool! I'll just use it then...)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The preview release is on the 3rd; i.e. Wednesday. Sorry to disappoint you :(

And a small correction; the EV system is not going to be implemented; however, vitamins will still affect stats. Also, you left out the Pokémon Communications Center.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Wait, so the preview is out Wednesday, does that mean the full version won't be out this week?
How depressing...
What's the Pokemon Communications center?
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The preview comes out 2 days earlier, so the full version will be out on Friday.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Okay, thank heavens. You had me worried there.
I can't wait!
Btw, I'm assuming that the DP pokemon have abilities now, right?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
oh i got so excited that i read it wrong, sorry everyone.

Your right after I read that I forgot the Communications center I completely forgot.
The Communications center is for wireless trading and battling I think.

Also Wichu did you want people to search for the league for a while or should I just post it in my walkthrough as soon as I find it (which will probably be around Friday unless you've hidden it really well)

Back