• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nam

Years
@ Nam: Actually... That's not what happened to Majuub. Click here and read it all to find out... In fact... he MIGHT be alive in this RP. XD

Oh, of course. >< I guess I didn't pay much attention in DBGT. Then again, they didn't repeat those episodes as much as they did the others. But how can he appear? The fusion was permanent. Did Majuub inherit Majin Buu's immortality? I don't think it's possible. Majin Buu was immortal because of his incredible ability to recover. He was like gum. But now he has the form of a human. They became stronger, but I'm sure they lost that immortality. Then again, all the heroes are in heaven with the Kais. I bet we'll see everyone in this RP.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Nah, I hated the long hair and wierd lack of eyebrows on SSJ3... And SSJ4 doesn't even look "super" anymore... He might as well just turn to Great Ape form again...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Kazuki There's a bit more that changes when you transform into SS, mainly your pupils change color. Well, other than that... I can't remember anything else xD

For Transformations...

Jack will transform into SS, and SS2. I'm still not sure if he'll transform into SS3 xP I think I'll decide it later on :P

I found SS3 quite abnormal, but hey, you get super strong, why do I need to complain? :D SS4, VERY different from the rest. Like a small Great Ape in control xD

And yeah, I call them Super Saiyans and not Super Saiyajin cause I found the jin at the end rather weird >< (but that's cuz I'm more used to the English names lol)

EDIT: I added the Ability section to my SU :P

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: Hm... I really can't say anything about the other heros... What I can say is that Majuub, Dende, and Mr. Popo (Mr. Popo is actually an immortal genie) are alive. As to how Majuub is alive... We'll get to that later. ^o^ He has a major role in this RP. Afterall, no one really knows if Majuub was given the ability to live for a long time, which all Majin have, and in that respect, no one really knows if he wasn't was given the ability to live for a long time. So, for those reasons, I'm going to take full advantage of it and have Majuub in the RP.

@ Kazuki: I agree with you on SS4. It was too much like a mini Oozaru for my tastes, plus the tail had been seen as a weakness in DBZ. I've always liked SS3 though, and I encourage anyone who has a human character to want to have that character transform into it, or another form that I'm going to revealing in the future for the humans. I'll be a little faster than the SS3 form, but will also be a little weaker in the raw power department. No worries. It'll still be stronger that SS2. Just get rid of that Ascended Saiyan 2. It won't be needed.

@ -DeepImpact-: Thanks for adding that to your SU. You also reminded me of a few things...

@ EVERYONE: This RP will use English terms set by the Funimation Dubs of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT. No Saiyajins and the like. I will, however, use Japanese terms for certain things, such as what many people call the Great Ape form. That was a mistranslation on Funimation's part, and therefore will be known as the great Oozaru. Any questions?

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Can we make up our own transformations, or do all humans have to be Super Sayins? And if we can make up our own transformations, can humans fuse with evil spirits? (or good ones, or neutral ones.)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ SeekerOfDarkness: PM me on what you have in mind, and I'll think about it. However, due to not wanting this RP to get too complicated, yes, all humans will have to become Super Saiyans.

@ EVERYONE: Fusing, since listed as a transformation, won't be available until I give the okay specifically for it. Before that happens, I will explain how the Power Levels will change when fused. Just note that it'll be a while before it happens.

Last edited:
Years
Pardon my ignorance, but if the humans can access their Saiyan transformations, and Blizzarians and Majins transform as their power levels rise, what transformations do Namekians have? i.e. A human can power up by going Super Saiyan, r a Blizzarian can access their next form, but what power up transfrmations would a Namekian have? A Namekian fusion is a permanent power increase, not a temporary change of state.

かずき Kazuki

Years
@GameOver:
Must I remove SSJ2+? It's my favorite, I love the electric crackling effect... And it's my greatest form...

But wait, that's not even my strongest form!! XD ~ Just Kidding.

Also, changing the name on my SU to "Fang Breigh", both for relevancy and convenience.

((TRIVIA: Did you know Breigh is Vegeta's Last Name? Marries bulma, has trunks, has Fang... Breigh would be the suitable last name...))

I also changed it because I have too many "Kazuki" characters, and Skymin was telling me how to make better SUs... Japanese names, repetitive names, both bad...

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Godzil: I think I explained this before. Your character fusing with a NPC Namekian (through the Namekian fusion method) is allowed, and it does allow a permanent power increase in this RP. However, I count it as a transformation, since it allows great power. In other words, yur character won't be allowed to fuse with any Namekian NPCs until I give the stamp of approval. Also, if you read the races section now, you'll see that I added a few things. Namekians have two transformations in this RP. The first is the Great Namekian form, which allows the Namekian to become a giant. Just remember that with the size increase comes major energy consumption. The second is Super Namekian, which I explain in the Namekian stub on the front page.

@ Kazuki: Yes please. There will be an alternate form of SS3 that will be revealed when it becomes needed in the RP. Oh, and character name change is accepted.

@ EVERYONE: While things might seem unfair for any race other than Humans and Blizzarians, you all must realize that you need trust me in that things will be fair. I promised to be a fair GM, and I am doing the best I can. I am just a human afterall... (Or so you all think! XD)

In other news, due to me maybe not being on tomorrow and definitely not on Sunday, I am currently working on the IC Thread. That way whenever HunterZero busts out his SU we'll be able to start. Just don't post in the IC Thread until I give the okay, as I would like to be on when we start.

Nam

Years
Aw man... >< I want to RP already... everyday I go to school wondering whether we'll start today... xP

Why do you people enjoy making me suffer in agony!? ;-;

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: I know buddy, but we gotta wait on HunterZero to post a SU. If he has it up by tonight or tomorrow, I promise, we'll start tomorrow. If he has it up on Sunday, we'll have to start Monday, due to me not being on on Sundays. I might try to change that though... Not sure. I like my Sundays off. XD

@ EVERYONE: IC Thread is up and waiting on Skymin's stamp of approval. Just remember to not post until HunterZero posts his SU and I give the okay. Plus, trying to post without me telling you all what cha gotta do would be kinda weird. :P I also need to know who is going to have their character participate in the tournament. If your character isn't going to participate, then they will be in the stands watching what happens.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, got it. I somehow missed the Great and Super Namek forms. I think I have everything I need. No more questions from me. Probably.

Jeriba will be participating in the tourney. What better way to test his skill and the skill of other Earthlings?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Godzil: Thank you. Now we wait for the others to tell me what they plan on doing and for HunterZero to post a SU.

かずき Kazuki

Years
I think Fang is going to be watching the tournament from the bushes... Having no family, living off of natural resources, he has no money. And The bush provided a better view of the ring.

Nam

Years
My character will also join the tournament. I mentioned it in his SU:

History:
Heater is part of the new generation of Blizzarians. Although he had Blizzarian blood, he was born on Earth. He would hear stories about his home land; for he has only seen it in pictures. He was taught the story of Frieza and all of his brothers, but he always felt he was an earthling. Since he was young he had an interest for Martial Arts and trained with his father; although, in these peaceful times, they didn't think it was too important to learn how to fight, so they urged Heater to go to school. From the age of 5 he began his studies, and soon graduated coming his 18th birthday. Even though he felt human, others didn't feel the same. He didn't have many friends because they would constantly compare him to his ancestors; and those who were Blizzarians didn't like to be around someone who wasn't proud of his heritage. Next stop was university, but he always had a close eye on the Martial Arts Tournament. He didn't expect to win, but he just wanted to go for the love of it.

I think Fang is going to be watching the tournament from the bushes... Having no family, living off of natural resources, he has no money. And The bush provided a better view of the ring.

Wouldn't it be more logical if he participated? Since he has no money and all... Just my opinion. ;P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: Sweet. Thanks for letting me know.

@ Kazuki: I agree with Nam here. Wouldn't it make more sense for Fang to participate that sit at the sidelines?

@ EVERYONE WHO HAS A CHARACTER WITH INSTANT LEARNING: No moves will be learned during the tournament.

かずき Kazuki

Years
No. Fang doesn't fit in with society, he grew up in the forest. He knows how to speak, but rarely does. He sees money as something evil made by humankind. Plus, he does like training, but he would learn much more from watching the battles up close.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Kazuki: In that case, Fang may hide in the bush nearby. XD

Oh, and some changes have been made to the tournament. I will explain more when HunterZero has a SU up.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ SeekerOfDarkness: Thank you for responding. I just needed to make sure.

I sure hope HunterZero has a complete SU up by today or tomorrow. If he doesn't, we're starting and closing the last spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back