• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
The thing is, I like Infernape. But I don't like the concept of a fire pig. It kinda is laughable, considering that there are so many foods that involve roasted pig.

well your right but in that case torchic would be another bad choice lol because chicken is one of my favorate foods lol but my choices for the question would be Charmeleon ivysur and wartortle since all 3 of them come from such cute and happy looking Pokemon but when they evolve they all look very angry lol at least the other generations have at least one of the first evolutions that still is happy lol

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
OK, new topic, related to the last: what type do you think the next Fire-type starter should be?

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
I would love to join this awesome club! Seems like a great place to spend some of my time here on PC.

Name: LegendaryFSK
Starter Pokémon: Totodile, Piplup
Why would you like to join the club?: The starter Pokémon help make up some of my favorite Pokémon. Plus, I get to meet & talk with people that also like starter Pokémon. Sounds awesome to me.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
yeah I'll join. Been wondeing for a while but decided I should
Name: Arbok
Starter Pokémon: Totodile and Vulpix
Why would you like to join the club?: Because starters are always the only Pokemon to see your adventure from start to finish (for me anyway) they are reliable for the whole game being strong but not overpowered. They usually have great move sets and stats that make them usable toplayers of all kinds of skill levels.

I think the next fire starter should be pure fire type. Poor Cyndaquil line is getting lonely.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
OK, new topic, related to the last: what type do you think the next Fire-type starter should be?

It should be a fire-bird thing because that would be just pure awesomeness. If that happens maybe I'll choose a fire type starter...

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
how about a fire-lighting tht would be a cool conbnation

i did a userbar if someone likes it here it is

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
what type do you think the next Fire-type starter should be?

I'd really like a pure-fire type, just to get back to the roots, but if I had to choose, I think I might like fire-psychic. It could be some tribal thing maybe? ...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Spoiler:
nice userbar, Peresozo!!

i would like to see a fire/grass, fire/poison and fire/Normal type starters

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
thnx :) they are my 3 first userbars ever made all together lol :D i have some other ideas but first lets see how i did w this one lol :D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
fire/grass

Then what would the third type be? I mean, we will most likely stick to tradition, so Fire, Water, Grass type starters will be likely, but a similar type between two Starters? So Fire/Grass wouldn't exactly work, in my opinion or mess up the tradition a bit.

I'd like to see a Fire/Ice myself.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Spoiler:

Fire + Electric would certainly be non-standard, huh? Also, it would wreck balance when it comes to the Water starter.

Userbar? Well, it certainly looks nice enough for use :3

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Fire + Electric would certainly be non-standard, huh? Also, it would wreck balance when it comes to the Water starter.

Userbar? Well, it certainly looks nice enough for use :3

well true but what if the starter is water-rock heh then it would be well balanced lol and well i hope u like the userbar :D

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

well true but what if the starter is water-rock heh then it would be well balanced lol and well i hope u like the userbar :D

Nope, because it's still weak to Electric. Rock is neutral against Electric when it comes to defence.

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
i c hmm them maybe fire-rock thtd be nice altho i suppose the grass starter would win :/

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
i c hmm them maybe fire-rock thtd be nice altho i suppose the grass starter would win :/

Hehe. I think we now see why the current typing is like this - Grass < Fire < Water < Grass < ...

By the way, I think I might need a co-owner in this club. Think anyone is up to it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What type do you think the next Fire-type starter should be?
Fire! Hmm, tough question! I'd quite like to see a Fire/Water or Fire/Grass Pokemon, but that's unlikely to happen in a starter due to the other starters having those types already. I think a Fire/Rock type or a Fire/Ground type starter would be interesting; I'd certainly like to try those two types out on something other than Macargo/Camerupt. Realistically I don't think they'll add another Fire/Fighting type, so perhaps it'll be something new and interesting like Fire/Normal? Maybe a Fire Squirrel! That'd be perfect hehe x]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
What type do you think the next Fire-type starter should be?

We already have Fire/Flying, and Fire/Fighting...I'd like to see a dual-type Fire/Dark. I want to see how cool to see that. :D Maybe another Ghost Type similar to the Litwick family is also alright as well.

Basically, the next dual fire type should be a type that hasn't been used as often as the two I mentioned above.

Peresozo

Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Hehe. I think we now see why the current typing is like this - Grass < Fire < Water < Grass < ...

By the way, I think I might need a co-owner in this club. Think anyone is up to it?

well im online all the time and as u see im new but i have integrated well w the comunity so maybe if u wanna consider it i could be a co owner :P

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Man,inactivity for a long time sucks. I didn't even get to meet the new members! As for the topic...

I would like a water psychic type. It could mess up the balance of the starters,so maybe we could have a grass dark? They both take 4 times the damage,so do we need a fire ghost? There is already litwick and so on....Now I'M confused! As for the other topic,fire ghost.

Also,Twiggy,could i evolve my shiny turtle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back