• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
I really love this game :)
this game really have some string with the reign of legend and rescue rangers
btw :[ you know where i can find trapinch in this game ?
cause i saw some last post you gonna remove trapinch from silver desert

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
This was quite an amazing hack. Honestly, this is quite a twist from the old "get a started from professor tree, get 8 gym badges from around the region, and stop a criminal organization from waking a sleeping ancient Pokemon, then beat the regional Pokemon League." The music selection perfectly matched the mood(Speaking of music, I was surprised when I heard "Not so far away" playing in the Daycare center. I was not expecting RO music to be in a Pokemon hack.), the difficulty level was fun, albeit somewhat steep in the end, the story was on a higher level than most Nintendo games, and the fakemon are well done. I still have two questions, though. What are the names of the songs that play at Lowpoint Path, the one during the battle against Wujifin, and the one at the dramatic moments of the game (Like when Gaia goes on a rant against how humans are evil at the finale, or when Stealth explains the motives for his actions)? Also, was there any modifications to the shiny rate? I've found none during the whole game, but while I was grinding in the Hevah League, I caught a shiny Golbat and a shiny Graveler within just two hours.

Toxin07

Shadow Guardian
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013

1) It's pretty impossible to do that...
2) The speed of game would be decreased because there wouldn't be space bar xD
Its not impossible. He would of course would have to pretty much make new hacks of them so not exactly a port. But i have an idea. If nintendo keeps to their pattern with the ds games. Next year they should be releasing Ruby,Saphire, and Emerald remakes for the ds. With a ruby remake it might be easier to then remake his Ruby destiny hacks for the ds. I think its a good idea at any rate.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I really love this game :)
this game really have some string with the reign of legend and rescue rangers
btw :[ you know where i can find trapinch in this game ?
cause i saw some last post you gonna remove trapinch from silver desert

Yup Trapinch is still there, but only in the part between Silver Town and Rainleaf Town..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Its not impossible. He would of course would have to pretty much make new hacks of them so not exactly a port.
And that was precisely what I was reffering to. You cannot PORT you can only do the new hack.

Jagold. Whether you will be doing the next part of the series ruby destiny?
There will be no more of Ruby Destiny if that's what you're asking.

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022

And that was precisely what I was reffering to. You cannot PORT you can only do the new hack.
And even when talking about redoing the hack completely, that's a whoooooole new can of words in so many ways. :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2019
cant play

Anybody could help me out? I'm trying to play it on gameboid on my mobile phone but i get this white screen after a scrambled screen. :(

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
sidequests in LOG

Could anyone list the sidequests in RD-LOG?

I know the first one is the "special item" and 3rd is Mirage tower, but I'd like to know the full list of these sidequests.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Anybody could help me out? I'm trying to play it on gameboid on my mobile phone but i get this white screen after a scrambled screen. :(

Weird, it's still playing perfect for me on gameboid going straight past the scrambled screen into the usual. Maybe you should try patching a different ROM?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Somehow, I can't load the saved file you gave me...

I just read this. ^_^;
Next time I see my friend, I'll try getting the save again. If that still won't work, are you able to load GPSP save states? Forgot what kind of file format they were.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
sidequests in LOG

Check the Guide in the first post ;)
There are quests like finding hidden cave, find the 9th symbol and many more ;)

I have checked there in first place, the website of the series in 2nd place and even in it's facebook but i failed to find the list of sidequests and (perhaps) a guide to all these events.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Could anyone list the sidequests in RD-LOG?

I know the first one is the "special item" and 3rd is Mirage tower, but I'd like to know the full list of these sidequests.

There's...
Quest 1-Guardia Town-Another Friend-Collect the woman's lost item.)
Quest 3-Silver Desert (S)-Mirage's Treasure-Go back and forth from Rainleaf Town until the Mirage Tower appears, then look inside...
Quest 4-Highpoint Town-Behind the Ice-Find the cave in White Path, requires Hevah League completion.)
Quest 6-Blitz's Request-Silkwind Path-Speak to Blitz for instructions, requires Hevah League completion.)
Quest 8-Rintah Town-Gabrielleon's Past-Speak to the Shaman for instructions, requires defeating Diana Ledah on Dusk Mountain.)

They're the only ones I can remember...

Last edited:

+N30N_J3ST3R+

Pokemon Black Chasm Director
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Please Help Me

Can someone Please help me I want to Play this game in bad mOde but I don't know how thanks for your helP!pLz pm me!

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
Bugs Report

When I try to step upper from this point it is stuck without indication of wall existing.
attachment.php

mewmasterify

Actual Mew
Years
thers some Bugs in the Game like:

1.at the Beggining i defeat Dark Organization then when i try to leave the House the Mom Freezes you in the game and makes the Character come to her while that Arrow that Appears in the GBA Pokemon Games stays Frozen there.

2.When i meet Light in Bouqet Field and Catches his Ralts after that all of a Sudden the Camera Kept moving too the Right

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
do i patch with ruby 1.1 cuz i tried 1.1 and 1.0 but when i test it on no$gba it says bad cheksum

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
do i patch with ruby 1.1 cuz i tried 1.1 and 1.0 but when i test it on no$gba it says bad cheksum

I do believe the Ruby ROM base I used is version 1.0
I never heard that Ruby had a version 1.1 though. =/
I thought FireRed only had those.

thers some Bugs in the Game like:

1.at the Beggining i defeat Dark Organization then when i try to leave the House the Mom Freezes you in the game and makes the Character come to her while that Arrow that Appears in the GBA Pokemon Games stays Frozen there.

2.When i meet Light in Bouqet Field and Catches his Ralts after that all of a Sudden the Camera Kept moving too the Right

Bad patching, I'm guessing.
Try and patch the latest one with a clean ROM.

Is it possible to go through the portal in the tower of fate?

That was the original plan.
But I scratched the idea.
It would have been a lot of work, working another Hevah-map of the other timeline.

When I try to step upper from this point it is stuck without indication of wall existing.
attachment.php

I...can't see the image...

Can someone Please help me I want to Play this game in bad mOde but I don't know how thanks for your helP!pLz pm me!

After you defeated the Dark Organization in Rintah Town, surf south from Bouquet Field and work your way to Breeze Island.
Accept Team Earth's offer of joining them to activate the Bad Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back