• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Hypno's Lullaby

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
In the style Hypno's lullaby, the buttons for bold, italic, underline, center, etc are all black. Which makes them darn hard to see. Would it be possible to change them, and if not change the editing pane so that it's lighter?
If you want I'll post a picture, if its just me who has this.
Otherwise I love the skin.

EDIT: Oh, sorry about that, hadn't seen a thread for it...

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I was going to get the admin uploading it to fix it up but then he went to bed so that should be done by tomorrow probs (since I was in a rush to get it out for Halloween). n_n

(For anyone else's feedback/thoughts, that can go in the announcement thread for it :3)

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I know it sounds cool but "lullaby" doesn't make sense. Is it a metaphor for hypnosis?

Jigglypuff sings a lullaby, and Hypno uses his pendulum.

I'm pretty sure Hypno doesn't sing a lullaby, unless that lullaby goes something like this:

"Hyyyyyyyppnnoooooo, Hyyyyyyyypnooooooooo
Hypno Hypno Hypno Hypno
Hyyyyyyyyypnooooooo, Hyyyyyyyypnooooooooo
Hypno Hypno Hypno Hypno"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I know it sounds cool but "lullaby" doesn't make sense. Is it a metaphor for hypnosis?

Jigglypuff sings a lullaby, and Hypno uses his pendulum.

I'm pretty sure Hypno doesn't sing a lullaby, unless that lullaby goes something like this:

"Hyyyyyyyppnnoooooo, Hyyyyyyyypnooooooooo
Hypno Hypno Hypno Hypno
Hyyyyyyyyypnooooooo, Hyyyyyyyypnooooooooo
Hypno Hypno Hypno Hypno"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back