• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Ummm... sorry but, if someone could answer my question.. How do you do all that fancy stuff like put in the pokemon sprites for your team and all that stuff? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but, i'm really bad with forums. And btw i made my first post for this RP so if you could check it out and tell me what i could do better? This is my first RP in almost 2 years so I could really use some advice and help.

Years
@Chili - Sylvia (my character with the Glaceon) is at the ice fields right now if you want them to have that battle. But she's in a bad mood.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@gimmepie hmmm.. idk yet. My character is really weak and i've been talking to CosmicFury about interacting with his character. I gotta go to work soon anyways.. I'll most likely be on in the evening and then maybe we can have this battle {:3}

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If anyone wants a bad time, there's a moody Gardevoir sitting on the PokeCenter counter.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Hahaha, who Skye is probably going to make even moodier. XD Don't worry, I'm still alive. Mostly busy with graduation stuff. Sorry about that. :D

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Good job I didn't get Gardevoir to heal my Pokemon then so. xD

*EDIT* Although in saying that, I might get Gardevoir to help my Ralts sometime soon.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Going to be on for a couple hours. Right now, my character is still wandering the grounds in search of what the heck to do.

I'll meet up with Chili's character here in a bit, if there are no objections.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Alright, I posted. He's going in the wrong direction, by the way. I just didn't mention that in the post. Either he'll find out on his own by painfully making his way over to where he's COMPLETELY lost, or someone will go up and tell him, and make his day a little less miserable.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
WARNING: POSSIBLE STUPID QUESTION ALERT!!!

Now that that's out of the way...

Are the TMs we buy reusable or are they one-time only? The games from the beginning were one use, but now the games are able to reuse them. Which are we doing?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
TMs are reuseable. Just hope you have the money for them :3 The TM store is closed today due to Team Rocket activity so obtaining one may be pretty tough :3

Also I'll be away this weekend to a convention. I'll try checkin in at least every night or so but my activity will be a bit slow.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
LOL sorry graduation was this week so I've being dragged around. I was working on my post when you said that. XD

Trying to figure out what to do with my other student character. He'd be terrified of Zen if he showed up now.

EDIT: Well the site almost ate my post. It's up now... but I think my brain is frying. I can usually do better than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back