• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soooooo.. what would you like to see, here in Video Games?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
People have been coming up with a lot of ideas lately, which I really love! So, this thread has been created so that you guys can maybe.. suggest a few ideas for Video Games, like events or something of the sort, and if you wanna go ahead with it, I can help with anything I can.

So, what would you like to see, here in this board? Feel free to suggest all ideas here, and feel free to reply with your feedback on them~ (as long as it's not offensive).

This thread will stay open foooor.. about a month, just to reduce clutter, ahaha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Adding to what Adam said (and this was mentioned in the TF2 thread), but I was hoping to see some weekly steam gaming nights where we can all just hop on the server and play against each other. It doesn't have to be TF2, it could be either Dota 2, League of Legends, Borderlands, or anything like that!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, I did want an idea like you guys suggested to - just bear in mind, it'd be... quite a big thing, and, I do need loads of hands to help out with hosting. ^^ I can host the Leauge of Legends games, myself.

I think quite a few people volunteered to host some games before~

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
The best way to game is to be social!

But, while playing together is fun, playing against each other could be even more exciting! >:) Some competitions with possible forum-related prizes wouldn't be a bad idea.

TY

Yeah like i said in a other thread i can host some games on PS3 (Borderlands, Terraria, CoD, etc.) and StarCraft 2 on PC.

A little gaming tournament doesnt sound bad at all, i would love to see that happen :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
How would you feel about removing Online Games and having its threads in the main section? The section is pretty inactive and seems like dead weight to me. You could just have a [Community Gaming] prefix or something in the main section.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
How would you feel about removing Online Games and having its threads in the main section? The section is pretty inactive and seems like dead weight to me. You could just have a [Community Gaming] prefix or something in the main section.

Ahhh yeah that would be amazing and more convenient - Half the time, I even forget the section is there, haha ;~:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
how about a GMod event where we go on a server and absolutely ruin it, of anyone has Garrys Mod on steam send me a P/VM

Back