• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day XVI (on July 5th)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today

Community Day XVI
on July 5th

Suggestions are welcome!

— What is a Community Day?

A Community Day (aka CommDay) is a PC Battle Server get-together. Tournaments are a mainstay at CommDay, while other activities such as iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, Mafia, and Diplomacy are common as well. CommDay is simply about enjoying time with others while the battle server is at its peak of activity.

— When is the upcoming Community Day?

Community Day starts at 8 AM (UTC -4 / EDT) on Saturday, July 5th and ends at midnight. That is 8 AM in eastern USA, 5 AM in western USA, 1 PM in the UK, 8 PM in Western Australia, and 10 PM in eastern Australia. You don't need to be there at the launch. CommDay lasts all day so that everyone can participate regardless of their time zone.

— How do I sign up?

Simply join the PC Battle Server during CommDay. While CommDay is going on, a thread will be posted in the Battling & Team Building forum for keeping track of who participated. By posting in it, you can receive one of the following emblems.

I52iHRM.png
BiItSlj.png
CzEuzeS.png

bronze = participate in one CommDay, silver = two, gold = three​

— What are the tournament formats and schedule?

All follow BTB's General Battle Rules. All tournaments are "Best of One" (participants battle each other once to determine a match-up) unless stated otherwise. Don't know what tiers are or how they work? Check out BTB's Resources.

PC Battle Server formats
1. Random (randomly generated teams)
2. OU (set analyses and banlist)
3. 1v1 Random (randomly generated teams)
4. UU (set analyses and banlist)
5. Hoenn Random (randomly generated teams)
6. NU (banlist)
7. LC Random (randomly generated teams)
8. Community Random (randomly generated teams)
...then anything else or repeat

Wi-Fi formats
None unless there is enough interest.

Generally we start with the first theme and make our way down, but the order is often switched up. Wi-Fi tournaments are done at the same time.

Last edited:

srinator

Woooop \o/ although you never handed out last times emblems :( I should gold by now

But I will be there

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Gonna be in it, For sure
Fun and play time!
Time to forget hates and have fun! Hope people understand that >_>

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Yea I'll join in again I suppose. Since I still have nothing else to do.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I should be around for it! Maybe for one hour though. Can't tell how busy I'll be since it's the 4th of July weekend.

Last edited:
Years
This is like my eighth, and I would like to have my emblems from Diversion.
That aside, I'm free on July, I guess that works.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been a while since I had participated in Community Day, so I'll try my best to make it to this one. Should be fun!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
It's mah fifth comm day. WHERE MY EMBLEM ;;

Who cares for emblems, I'll be there ;)

7n9W9rg.gif

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Alright, I guess I can give this one a go; I have plenty of spare time in my hands, depending on my schedule.

Edit: I may not have time for this, as I'll be away on a family trip from Saturday-Sunday, but I'll try to be there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Everyone should have the emblems for the last CommDay now. Tell me if yours hasn't been updated!

Years
I would like a diamond commday emblem but for the moment, I will be satisfied with my shiny gold emblem.

I'll also be on the PC server in about 12 hours!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Oh I haven't been posting in these. I'll only be on for an hour before I head to work (Which is now). No fun for me!

Back