• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
Actually, a fangame can contain a lot of information: From general aspects like its features to individual characters, pokemon, and etc.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
True, but then again, one big wiki for all of PokéCommunity seems better than potentially dozens of personal websites spread all over the place. It'd be a better focal point, and formatting/layout ideas and the kinds of information to include can be inspired by other projects in the big wiki, which would reinforce all the projects and raise their quality (information providing-wise, at least). Plus the forum's wiki would be bigger than a personal website, so there's much less chance of the provider randomly closing down or something like that.

It'd also be a nice place to have a large amount of Essentials documentation and FAQs and so forth. Where can I get a petition going for the PokéCommunity to open up a wiki?

This is off-topic, though. Sorry.

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
My guess is talk to Avatar. As for having a wiki that involves all of the fangames, I would imagine only general information would be given due to the fact that it would be too messy having so much pokemon, and a couple of digimon pages in one wiki even if they are categorized by game. Also, it'd be odd for a forum to have a wiki, although I would definitely support your idea.

I'm also sorry for getting off topic.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
WOW

who made those awsome tiles because i have never seen any thing like them there awsome!!!!!

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
maybe instead of making a website you can inprint the stats ect. at the pokedex it self.
If you caught a pokemon you will see the normal pokedex, but if you 2 pages that contains stats, evo data and the the other page the moves it can learn.

But a many alraedy said, a website would be better the do the job.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
OH..MY..GOSH!
This looks AMAZING! I hope you come out with a demo soon!
A quick question, is the a D/P hack or a FR/LF or R/S/E?
And the reason I say D/P is because the graphics, they look so cool! I didnt even now those things were possible!

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Reaaly nice. I like the Graphics so much. And your Fakemon are too good. Wish you good luck with this Project :3

Gigatom~

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I rarely visit here, and I never post here, but this game has caught my attention.
It looks amazing, and I love how you can see underwater.
I'm looking forward to a release, keep up the good work!:D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
I have to thank everyone for the good reviews (?) and aaall the comments! :3
I would like to introduce you the second gym leader of Irusia:
His name is Steven, and he uses various pokémon that generally you can find in a swamp.

2rm9to2.png
2pri49h.png

(concept by me and Kuroda, made by Kuroda-Taiki)
Gym leader #2 - Steve
From the gym of Reedmarsh Village (Giunchilia).
Etymology: Quite a cameo of one friend of mine, who used to be a huge fan of Steve Irwin. So there it is Steve.
Bio:
Steve is the young, extrovert leader of the Reedmarsh gym. He studies the pokémon species that made the Reedmarsh Lake their habitat. That's why he uses primarily water-type pokémon, but also marsh birds.

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
The second gym leader looks great, keep up the good work

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
I am able to compile for you, as I have JDK (Java Development Kit, which you need to compile).

Would I by any chance be able to get some type of reward?

Thanks,
Jackson.

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
i saw your new map on deviantart and i was wondering if that is also going to be a part of Garnet??
Because it looks so great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back