• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craftrum - The PokéCommunity Minecraft SMP Server

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hiroshi Sotomura, miakalina, Daedalus and I taking a picture in front of fireworks.

Spoiler:

Happy New Year everyone!
The fireworks I couldn't see!
Great picture. ♥

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hey guys, just to let you know, (although super mega ultra late), the GTX emblems have been made and are being given out! Since I don't have a list on me with all who attended, it'd be much appreciated if you let me know who attended so I can give them out accordingly. If I forget anyone, don't be afraid to let me know!

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
Don't you mean PCX?

Varion and I joined the server when it was happening, that counts I guess.

NatureKeeper

I did, and I built my gorgeous mountain house. I already feel nostalgic.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Yay we got our Minecraft emblems. :3
My house in the posh district is finally coming together.
Do we have to pay if we want to add to our plot height?

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
I've been so inactive recently. It's not that I don't want to play, I think it's just because I don't find it fun anymore especially when there is never anyone else on when I am...

Years
Me and Nathan started to work on a castle, which we haven't worked on for a long time because I have been inactive recently. I'll try to get on when I can, it's just that I have other things to do so maybe a few hours a day will suit me fine. :3

Years
I don't think that will work; plus during times we have quite a few of members online. This server is meant to be for popping on, just like any other server.

Anyway, we have the GTs for these things, where many people come on at one time.

Years
GTs are Get-Togethers; when there are events around the community that are hosted by members. Minecraft will probably be an event and that's when the server will be flooded.

Years
Well I was planning on making an event for Minecraft sometime soon, so maybe then.

But for now, just stick to the server, get yourself all spoiled and talk to some of the members. It's a good server, I tell you!

NatureKeeper

EDIT: The server's down. :/ Can somebody check?

Original post:

Boo. Didn't get an emblem. :(

Anyways...

euethen.png
euenow.png

The evolution of Erm Umm Eh Fort.

Last edited:
Back