• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (IC)

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Pokemon Plasma (IC Thead) OOC Thread

Plot
Team Plasma does not give up. Team Plasma did not give up. Team Plasma killed White.

White was chasing after Team Plasma with his Black Kyurem he got from N, and Ghetsis's Genosect landed the perfect shot. He shot him down. As White fell, Black Kyurem stood immobilized. He couldn't believe the champion, the strongest Pokemon fighter was dead. Meanwhile, Genosect landed a perfect spider web, ensnaring Black Kyurem. Black Kyurem struggled, but eventually stood still. A master ball broke Kyurem's bond to his old Pokeball. Team Plasma captured him.

Back at Team Plasma's lab, they had corrupted Kyurem. They had given him the power to change from White Kyurem, to Black Kyurem, or to Normal Kyurem at will. They had also wiped his memory and placed it with hateful memories of humans, except for Team Plasma. Kyurem then became Ghetsis's pet. He destroyed the Unova region wreaking havoc everywhere. Some stronger trainers like Alder and the gym leaders tried an unorganized defense on major cities like Castelia, but where run down. Some of the Gym Leaders got killed, and Alder went missing afterwords. Two gym leaders are known to have survived. Chili and Cilan survived, their brother Cress, found dead, frozen solid in one of Kyurem's Ice Beams. Chili and Cilan mourned so much, that they gave up their jobs as gym leaders.

The citizens left of Unova were evacuated to a new, unexplored region. Scientists had been researching that region for a while, so bases were already set up. It also appears this region is a super-region, 6 times the size of any other region, and containing Pokemon from all of the different regions. People had started a life in this region. This Region, named after the person who discovered it, is called, Xyuim.

But Team Plasma was coming again. Professor Pine knew this. She called for ten new trainers, so she could give them Pokemon, and explain the threat of Team Plasma. Those ten were sure to be the ones to face Team Plasma along with the gym leaders of Unova. Now it is your turn. This is your journey. Help stop the threat of Team Plasma.

Rules
  1. Follow all of the Ropeplay Corner rules.
  2. This Roleplay will be rated T. Please no gore, and a little romance. No further than a kiss.
  3. There are 0 slots left. As it said before, I only want 10 people participating, including myself. Granted, there are more starters then players, but this just leaves more options.
  4. If you really want to join, pm me with an application, and really wow me.
  5. You can create your own NPCs, as long as they do not go against the Rules for each area.
  6. Based on another Roleplay this is going to take place in chapters. You are allowed 1-(infinite) posts for each chapter (unless otherwise said). All a chapter is is an area.
  7. Each chapter/area has certain wild pokemon you can encounter with certain movesets at certain levels. For the movesets use bulbapedia.
  8. Each chapter/area has things you can do, and things you must do. If it is not in either catagory, don't do it.
  9. When throwing attempting to catch a Pokemon, end the post with you throwing the Pokeball. I will decide if you catch it or not.
  10. Once you post, do not post again until I give you a note about it or tell something.
  11. You may say, great I threw the Pokeball, but how did I encounter it in the first place? You can encounter one Rare Pokemon before/after you encounter one Uncommon/three Common. For every Uncommon before/after you have to encounter two Common. So after you encounter one Rare, you can't encounter more for a while. You get the drift.
  12. Do not make your Pokemon learn moves, in the IC thread I will post it has leveled up, or wants to learn a move, and in the OOC thread you say yes or no.
  13. No godmodding.
  14. Similar to the Pokeball rule, if interacting with another player, always end the post with your action. Let them respond.
  15. Most important rules (well, not really) HAVE FUN!

IMPORTANT
Your Pokemon do not forget moves! You will always have your egg move, or other moves like that.

Application Format

Name (First and Last):
Age (Ages 12-18):
Appearance (Either 2-3 paragraph minimum, or a picture with some supplemental text):
History (3 paragraphs minimum):
Starter Selection (Starters are below, with your choice of one egg move (Keep it realistic):
Legendary Selection (You are allowed one legendary reservation. Details are below):
RP Sample (Just so I can see how you RP. If you don't have one make up a little prologue explaining why you're leaving for the journey (Other than the threat of Team Plasma):

Example SU (Mine):
Spoiler:

Starters
Spoiler:

Information about Legendaries:
You can choose one legendary for you to catch. The other untaken ones can be encountered, but not caught. You must have a reason for catching it, it can not simply be, the professor gives a master ball... Also when you want to catch your legendary, PM me, and if I say yes, you can write 3+ posts about encountering the legendary and how you catch/tame it.

Unusable Legendaries:
Kyurem: Duh. The plot revolves around it, and one person can't just "reserve it".
Genosect: Same thing as Kyurem. Sort of.
Mewtwo: Ghetsis befriends later on in the plot.
Moltres: Plasma will catch later on in the plot.
Arceus: Charles Tevon (Ewery1's).
Zapdos: Thomas Yerington (lacoste's)
Keldio: Shadow (Midnight-Umbreon's)
Latios: Greyson Cole (Game_sloth's)
Rayquaza: Jack Robinson (koopafan29's)
Deoxys: Colette Takanashi (hiinotama's)
Articuno: Jack Forest (ORegan's)
Reshiram: Javier Serrano (miltankRancher's)

Current Roleplayers

1. Ewery1 as Charles Tevon
    Pokemon
    Spoiler:
  2. Midnight-Umbreon as 'Shadow' Adler
    Pokemon
    Spoiler:
  3. lacoste as Thomas Yerington
    Pokemon
    Spoiler:
  4. Game_sloth as Greyson Cole
    Pokemon
    Spoiler:
  5. koopafan29
    Pokemon
    Spoiler:
  6. hiinotama as Colette Takanashi
    Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
  7. ORegan as Jack Forest
    Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
  8. Javier Serrano as miltankRancher
    Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

List of Current NPCs
(As people create new ones I will put them here.)
  • Professor Pine
    Spoiler:
  • Ghetsis
    Spoiler:
  • N
    Spoiler:
  • Frank Hul
    Spoiler:
  • Elsa
    Spoiler:
  • Chili
    Spoiler:
  • Roy Johnson
    Spoiler:
  • Kuin Rino
    Spoiler:

Chapters
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Chapter One; Rootdry Town

You arrive in the scientific base of Rootdry Town. It is in a lush valley at this time of year. It was named Rootdry Town because during the winter it is like a barren desert with houses. It is in the middle of the super-region. A small trickling stream runs down the side of the valley, possibly the cause for the giant valley. The Professor's lab is accompanied by some lodges for people to stay at.

What you must accomplish:
1. Get your starter Pokemon from Professor Pine.
2. Professor Pine explains the threat of Team Plasma.
3. You must have at least two posts in this town.

What you can do:
1. Interact with NPCs.
2. Interact with other players.
3. Enjoy the scenery.

AppleMan

Master Drawer
Years
The sky was bright baby blue, the clouds in the sky looked like actual Pokemon. Anyone I skipped by could tell I was happy, I was skipping down the yellow brick road to Professor Pines Labratory, while listening to Taylor Swift along the way. Professor Pine told my mom via phone yesterday that she invited 10 trainers to her lab to pick Pokemon for reasons she would tell us later, so naturally I said yes. I couldn't wait to actually start my own adventure in this new region with a real Pokemon that wasn't weak like that Pichu my dad gave me. Boy did I hate Pokemon and People they really annoyed me. Pokemon always say the same things over and over again, while people never shut up.

If you didn't already know im a Klandonite born in the Klandor region its a region that only a select few of people know about for example me my mom and dad Lt. Surge. Klandor is a small facilitized region that studies the mechanism of the whole world and makes all electrical items that exist in the world, of course no one knows about this except a few people as I said earlier. Sometimes I think that I was created by humans and im a alien because I never get anything lower then a 100 or an A+ in school and I don't feel like I can control myself maybe I have ADHD, but then how would I have amazing grades?

Whatever I was approaching the town known as Rootdry Town a lucious tropical place or that is in this season, in the Summer it is barren like a desert.I was finally in a new town a mysterious town I had no idea that even existed until we had to evacuate here because of Team Plasma, ohh I hated Team Plasma my dad died in the attacks that Team Plasma and their pet Kyurem did. I didn't know where to go but I had an idea because right in front of me was a huge white 7 story building that was bigger then the rest of the buildings in this town this was probally the Lab there was no way it wasn't as I stared at the closed ready to change my life just by opening it.

Death to Plasma?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles rolled over in bed. The sunlight beat down through the window. Eyes already open, he was forced to get out of bed.

He muttered to himself, "No...", and closed his eyes again. His alarm clock went off a second later and he rolled his

eyes. Not the best way to start his life as a Pokemon Trainer. Looking at the roof he sighed, and pulled himself out of bed.

The inn keeper had been kind enough to let him pay extra for the room because he was a minor. Ugh, the only good thing

that could possibly happen was his Pokemon. He wondered what kind it would be.

Turning off the blaring noise of the alarm clock, he slipped off his clothes and put on some new ones. He slung his

backpack over his shoulder and walked up to the window, flinging it open. The sun shined more brightly, and Charles

looked around trying to find the lab. A large building was in the middle of the town, which he assumed was the lab. He

heard footsteps, and is door open. Charles rolled his eyes and turned around. As he guessed, it was the old haggard, Elsa

the inn-keeper.

Elsa spoke, "Well, you've been here too long, leave!" Charles rolled his eyes once more and responded, "I was on

my way, Elsa."
Turning, and storming out of the room, he brushed past her, and stomped down the stairs. Elsa's

husband walked up to him and said, "Thank you for staying with u-" But Charles ran past him, and he fell silent.

Looking around, Charles headed for the Lab. There was a boy, taller than him standing outside of it, but Charles paid him

no attention. Charles flung open the door and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He said keeping himself in control,

"Hello, Professor, you wanted ten new trainers?" But there was no response. Charles opened his eyes, and found no

one to be there. The irritable person that he was, with much anger inside of him, let out a scream. A long, ear-piercing

scream. There was a short quick yelp to match his, and a women jumped out of a side room with a wild look on her face.

She yelled, "Go, Arcani-" and then saw Charles. Her hand loosened its grip on the Pokeball she held in her

outstretched arm. "Oh. I was expecting people today wasn't I?"

Charles meekly nodded, after his outburst, he didn't feel very good, and his vocal cords felt scratchy. "You wanted

someone willing to fight back against Plasma, and to give them a Pokemon, well, here I am."
Professor Pine stuck out

her hand and said, "Hello, I'm Professor Pine. You are?"

"Charles Tevon."

"Tevon? As in-"

"Marcus Tevon, yes, but not anymore." Charles got chocked up for a second, and focused on a spot on the floor.

"I'm so sorry..." Professor Pine said, but it made no difference. "So let's get the Pokemon out."

Professor Pine got some Pokeballs out of a drawer, and sent them out. There were 20 Pokemon, but Charles' eye was

drawn directly to one Pokemon. A Riolu looking directly at him captured his look and Charles said, "I choose this Riolu."

Professor Pine looked at him and smiled. "Following his footsteps?" Charles hadn't thought about that, but smiled.

He said, "Thanks," and left the lab. The boy was still standing outside, and Charles said, "Hey," before

moving on.

Appleman
Spoiler:

Death to Plasma?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Shadow Adler
Shadow took careful steps approaching Rootdry town. His bass guitar casually banging against the back of his leg, one headphone in his ear blasting out some music he couldn't remember the name of. Today was another change in his life, he was getting a pokemon. He tried to ignore the fact that it could be a forced friendship and that this pokemon would like to be friends with him. Every few steps he looked back, he had this awful feeling someone was watching him.

He finally got to Rootdry town. Despite the name Shadow found it a lovely place, and he couldn't resist splashing some water as he walked along the edge of the stream. He safely assumed the large building in the middle of the town was the lab. There were already two people standing there, he politely noodled his head at them before walking through the lab doors. He looked in fascination at the complex stuff around the lab, he walked nervously up to the professor who was standing by an open draw with some new pokèballs inside.
"Hello...." Shadow said quietly, the professor didn't respond. It was no surprise Shadow can be barely audible sometimes. He continued to look around not daring to speak again. When the Proffesor turned round she was shocked to see Shadow standing there his eyes on his trainers.
"Oh hello, didn't see you there. So why are you here?" She asked. "Oh wait, I know you are one if the new trainers I called aren't you?" She asked before Shadow could open his mouth.
"Umm, yeah I guess so" he said softly.
"Well take your pic, Im Professor Pine and you are?" The Professor said with a smile.
"Shadow Adler" Came a slightly louder reply. He took a look at the pokèballs in the draw, his eyes where locked on one holding an eevee.
"I guess I will have him if you don't mind" Shadow said politely his hand hovering over the pokèball.
"Of course, it's your choice after all" Professor Pine said. Shadow smiled took the pokèball and walked out. He didn't bother to see if the two other people where still there he headed straight for the stream. He wasn't sure if he had to stay in Rootdry, there could be more explanation. So he just sat by the stream, maybe someone would approach him.
Sitting by the edge of the stream he realised his new eevee out of its pokèball. The eevee was energetic and Shadow smiled as he went to the stream to sip the water.
"Your quite cute aren't you?" He said smiling at the eevee, who turned round only just noticing Shadow was there. And the eevee ran and jumped into Shadows lap. Soon, finding out what was going on slipped from Shadows mind as he sat with his pokemon, trying to build a close bond.

Death to Plasma?

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles looked around to find somewhere to eat breakfast. In his hurry, he had

forgotten. The only place that appeared to have food, was the lovely lodge with...

that hag Elsa. Maybe he could find someone to ask to see if there was more food? There

was a stream running by the inn, with a person and a Pokemon next to it. Charles

moved towards the two, when behind him he heard, "Charles? Shadow?"

Charles turned around to see Professor Pine running across the grass towards him.

Charles walked over to the Professor, and said, "Yes?"

"Oh, stupid me, I completely forgot! Well, I need to explain the threat of Team

Plasma to you!"

"I already know their threat."

"Oh, but you don't they have captured two legendaries, Kyurem, and Genosect. They

are very dangerous, but they are making plan to capture more, stronger Pokemon.

Charles thought very carefully, nothing was stronger then Kyurem. Unless... Oh no, this

was not good. "Well, thanks, I have to go now."

Charles walked into the inn and sat down at a table. He looked at Elsa and said, "I

would like breakfast."
Elsa gave one look at him, and he was out the door.

Midnight-Umbreon
Spoiler:

Death to Plasma?

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Greyson Cole - Rootdry Town

Greyson's stomach rumbled as he slumped down against the foot of a tree. The bark scratched his back in what was somewhat of a sensational feeling and he let out a sigh as he lowered his head in anguish.

I've been wandering these woods for so long. Jumping that ship was such a mistake.. I do not know how much longer I can last.

He had been in the woods for days, eating only berries that he found here and there. Greyson had luckily only ran into harmless Pokemon so far that fled from him instead of attacking. His luck was over, though.

"DOOOM" shrieked an unknown pokemon, startling Greyson.

Oh no... I can't stay here.

He looked around as he slowly slid up the tree until he came to a full stand. There was nothing to be seen, though. Greyson went around to the other side of the tree, keeping his back against the tree until he came face to face with a black horned canine that he was unfamiliar with. It snarled at the site of him, flames excreting from its nostrils.

"AHH!" Greyson yelled, setting the Pokemon amidst. He used the startle to start running, the Pokemon following right after. The thickness of the forest made it easy to put distance between himself and the deviled dog that pursued him, but the Pokemon had his scent and was not going to give in.

There!

A light shined through what seemed to be an opening out of the woods. Greyson darted through and came out into a settlement of sorts. He quickly scanned the area and ran into what seemed to be a puiblic building, falling to his knees as soon as the door closed behind him.

"Ahhhh. You must be here for your pokemon." A voice called out. Greyson looked up to see a woman in a lab coat. "I am Professor Pine. Follow me please." She finished as she turned away from him and went to a back room.

She must have me mistaken with someone else. I won't argue, though.

Greyson stood back up and followed her to some sort of contraption. She opened it to reveal a collection of pokeballs. "Now before you pick one, you must know that your journey will a tough one. Team Plasma controls two of the most powerful Pokemon that exist in this world, Kyurem and Genesect. Alone, you will not be able to stop them. You must create strong bonds with Pokemon and other trainers to prevent what seems like an inevitable demise." Professor Pine explained. "Now if there are no questions, you may pick your Pokemon and go meet with the other trainers that have already arrived."

Greyson nodded at her as he recalled what he had read about Kyurem just days ago and quickly scanned over the Pokemon. Being originally from Jhoto, he recognized a pokemon from there that could not be found in Unova. He picked up and showed it to her.

"Ahhh. Cyndaquil." She said to him as she looked down at the pokeball. "Not much for words are you?"
"I only speak when necessary." Greyson responded.
"I understand." She noted. "Good luck to you."

Greyson turned from her and exited the lab, hitting something with the door on his way out.

What...

The Pokemon from earlier let out a whelp and slammed its tail into Greyson, knocking him into the outer wall off the building. He quickly tossed the pokeball in his hand up into the air.
"Come on out Cinder!"

"Quuuil!" The small fire Pokemon exclaimed as it exited the pokeball.

Death to Plasma?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Jack Robinson
Rootdry Town
Jack darted off right over to Proffesor Pine's Lab and stumbled in to see an empty room.
Just after that Proffesor Pine stuck her head out to see what was happening and realised Jack was there. "Hello there, who are you? I'm Proffesor Pine." she said with a really happy face. "Umm I am one of the trainers you need to help defeat Team Plasma and I am Jack"
"Well do you know the dangers of Team Plasma? Son of Chili I presume?"

"Two yesses I am the son of Chili and also I know what terrible things Team plasma have been doing. They have taken over Unova, killed White and have gained control of Kyurem which is a problem."

"Wow you do know a lot, anyway here are the pokemon you can get"
Proffesor Pine walked over to a draw and opened it, they had 17 poke balls in it.
"Take your pick please it is your choice of course."

Jack walked over to the shiny red poke balls and picked one up.
"I choose this one Proffesor Pine." Jack said with a serious and happy face.
"Ahh I see you chose the strong fire monkey pokemon chimchar why is that?"

"The person I admire is Flint has an Infernape which is really cool and fiery and If I am correct Chimchar evolves into Infernape right?"

"Wow you do know a lot about pokemon so anyway here have him." She said it with that smile again.

As Jack picked up the Chimchar, as it slowly found a comfortable part on Jacks lap, it gave Jack a hug. Jack knew he was the perfect choice.

He walked outside with the Chimchar he named BlazeBlast clinging on to his body like a baby sloth. He then went over to a small bench and petted the small little monkey.

Ten minutes later he turned around to see a Houndoom try to attack a person. He just sent out a Cydaquill so he led forth his Chimchar to attack.

Last edited:
Years
Asleep in his hammock in the supply room, Jack was unaware that the ship had pulled into port until a crewman woke him up while searching for more rope to lengthen the anchor. With a yawn, he got out of the easily assembled bed and looked out a nearby window for a view of the settlement turned refugee camp. Three months....it's been three months since the attack... he thought with a solemn look on his face. As a survivor of the assault on Nimbasa, The young man knew he was lucky that his Tranquil used Whirlwind to blow him out of harm's way, but didn't feel like it was the case. His entire life's work and home were destroyed by the gray dragon, and even with the escape provided by his final Pokemon, Jack would've been at the bottom of a lake right now had it not been for the ship's captain and crew.

Jack took one look back at the hammock, his only personal space on the ship, and stared at the dried bloodstains that served as physical evidence of the head wounds he sustained while unconscious. While unsure of the exact details of his rescue and recovery, he recalled bits and pieces, such as his refusal to lay down and rest as requested by an on-board medic and a sharp throbbing pain in the back of his head that lasted almost a week. In his tattered cloths, Jack walked out of the supply room and walked out onto the deck of the ship.

His temporary home was filled with others like himself, refugees from Unova who were either fleeing to new regions and Trainers from Unova looking to regroup and continue the effort to retake the region from Team Plasma. The ship itself spent most of the three months traveling to the other regions to drop off civilians and resupply for the upcoming battles ahead. While Jack himself was free to leave at any ship port desired, he refused and chose to stay in the hopes of fighting back against the evil that took his homeland.

The captain allowed Jack to work as a ship's hand while on-board to earn some cash, and also informed him of a Professor Pine who was looking for young Trainers so form a small group to try to put an end to the tyranny of Plasma. After a chat session with the Professor over the video phone, Jack signed up for the group after being promised a Pokemon to begin building a new team.

And now finally, after waiting and biding his time doing remedial work to pass the days, Jack's time on vessel is over. Before leaving the ship, he spoke to the captain one last time to receive his pay and bid farewell to the man. He learned that they're heading back to Unova with the supplies they've acquired and will continue to attack Team Plasma. While Jack wished to go, he knew that without Pokemon of his own, he wouldn't be of much use or stand a chance in a fight against an army of crazed Trainers.

Off the ship and now into the settlement, Jack's mind started to list off the supplies he would need before leaving. Looking down at his tattered shirt and muddy jeans, he decided that buying new cloths now for the journey ahead would be best before meeting with Pine as a show of respect for her. Finding a small tailor/apparel store, Jack picked out a small assortment of cloths that were a mix between cheap and comfortable. Most of his money had to be spent on necessities such as non-perishable foods, medical supplies for both him and Pokemon, as well as equipment for living on the road.

After asking the shop owner where Pine's lab was located and being told it was the large building in the center of the town, Jack took a short walk to the establishment. He surveyed the area and noted the random placement of many small living quarters, and it was easy to tell which buildings were apart of the original layout of the settlement and which were hastily built cots for Unova refugees.

As he entered the lab, which seemed out of place to the rest of Rootdry from the structure's overall design to the large expensive equipment found within, Jack passed two kids who looked about the same age were making their ways for the exit. Both of whom seemed to be spotting grins of varying degrees and had Pokemon with them. Inside the main lab, Jack spotted a woman in a lab coat walking to her desk to close a drawer.

"Professor Pine?" he asked loudly to announce his presence while walking towards her. She gave a nod of confirmation, to which Jack replied with "I'm Jack Forest. We spoke on the video phone a few weeks ago. I'm here to take part in the 'special assignment' you were recruiting for. This is the right place is it not?

The Professor nodded a second time and answered his quarry. "Yes, that is correct. As I'm sure you're well aware of, Team Plasma has taken over Unova with the powers of a mutated Kyurem and a Genosect. To try to put an end to it all, I'm sending a group of trainers to build up the strongest teams they can muster and take Unova back. I've spoken to many of the refugees who lived in Nimbasa before coming here, and they all spoke highly of your abilities and your heroic attempt to defend the city. Now, come and choose a Pokemon." As she spoke, the professor gestured for Jack to approach her and opened up the drawer that she was originally closing when he entered. Instead, he saw a multitude of Pokeballs.

While he looked at the Pokeballs and seeing many Starter pokemon, he briefly thought about her words. "I'm no hero..." he thought to himself. "...if I were, all of my Pokemon wouldn't still be alive." He took out the Pokeball containing Charmander slowly as if unsure about his choice. "What if I fail again, and this little one pays the price like all the others I trained?" asked the now teary eyed Jack. "Many of the Pokemon I lost were trained for many years, and still they lost. How can I possibly create a stronger team quickly enough to stop Ghetsis before he takes over everything? The other trainers you've recruited would need to be experts with masterfully trained Pokemon to make up for my shortcomings." Jack stated. As much as he hated to admit it, he was not anywhere close to being strong enough to be a 'hero' to anyone.

Pine took a deep breath before continuing the conversation. "Unfortunately, I couldn't get any experienced trainers into the region, so I've recruited many youths to begin training Pokemon for the first time ever. You may have seen a couple of them on your way in."

Jack's eyes widened at this startling revelation. "You mean to tell me you're sending me out with a bunch of starting trainers to take out two of the strongest Pokemon in captivity as well as an army of fanatical psychopaths!?" he exclaimed in disbelief. Shyly, Pine nodded her head. This was responded to by Jack becoming slightly angered and saying, "That's suicide! These kids will get themselves killed. Plasma isn't pulling any punches. Why aren't the Elite Four and Gym Leaders from the other regions being called in? This plan is almost guaranteed to fail!"

Professor Pine started to become a little agitated herself at Jack's outburst, but kept her composure while trying to settle down the young man. "Many of the other regions have been lending their support, but they also have problems with their own. Besides, I recall Team Plasma being dismantled more than once by upstarting Trainers. The reason you're on the list of trainers to take part in this is because you have the most experience both with Pokemon and with traveling off road. You can be their mentor for outdoor survival. If you're not up to the task, please return that Charmander and be off on your merry way."

Jack took a deep breath. He knew the plan was crazy, but he also knew the new trainers would need assistance. Likewise, he wanted Plasma to pay, and it was his duty as both a trainer and a Unovan to stop them in their tracks. "No..." he said with some resolve while releasing Charmander from it's Pokeball. "...I'm game. I want to be there when Plasma crumbles and help cause it. I'm going to need a team of trainers and Pokemon to do it....If I'm going to train up, I might as well help the others do likewise if we have the same goal. Thank you Professor Pine, I'll try to find the others."

After saying goodbye to Pine and thanking her for the Charmander, he left the lab in search of the two he had seen leaving the lab earlier. The search was a fairly short endeavor as they seemed to be battling a wild Houndoom who had found his way into town. Charmander's tail began to burn a bit brighter as it watched two Pokemon he was raised with were sent into the fray. Telling that his new partner wanted to take part in the fight, Jack spoke to him. "No, stand down. We need to let them handle this on their own. It will be good practice for the two kids. We'll be back up only if they get in over their heads." The flaming lizard had a look of worry, but complied with the command and it's tail flame lessened in intensity.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Game_sloth
Spoiler:

koopafan29
Spoiler:

ORegan
Spoiler:

EDIT: None of you read the new rules and put Death to Plasma? in it.

Charles Tevon

Stomach growling, Charles walked outside to find someone who would tell him where he could get food. Looking around, Charles saw two trainers, with new Pokemon like him battling a big black thing with grey stripes. He pulled out his newly acquired Pokedex and said, "What's that thing?" It made a whirring sound and said,

"Houndoom, the Dark Pokemon. The flames it breathes when angry contain toxins. If they cause a burn, it will hurt forever. A Dark and Fire type."

Two fire types of very low level versus one fire and dark type of a high level? They didn't stand a chance. Charles decided to go back into the lab to find Professor Pine. There was a young adult there, maybe eighteen, receiving a Pokemon from Professor Pine. Charles didn't know she was giving Pokemon out to adults. For that matter, he didn't know of an adult who didn't have a Pokemon. The guy looked shaken up, so Charles decided not to bother him. "Professor Pine?"
She looked up at him, "Hm?"
"Where can I eat around here?" She scrunched her eyebrows and stared at the floor for a minute, tapping her finger on her pants. "Ah! Elsa's is good."

Charles furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Thanks..." Half-heartedly, and left. Elsa was the only person with food! Maybe if he could battle her for food, she would be forced to give some to him. Charles walked up to the hotel, and thought for a moment. How would his father have battled? He would have used on Aurora Sphere and taken out Elsa's Pokemon in one hit, but Charles didn't have the luxury of that, so he would have to improvise.

Knocking on the door, Charles braced himself for Elsa's terrible onslaught. "What now?" The wicked old witch said as she stuck her head out. "Elsa, I challenge you to a battle!" Elsa looked at him, and laughed. She laughed. And laughed. And kept on laughing. She would have to take a breath some day. "If I win, I get food, for free. If you win, you get me to go away."
"Deal," She said with no hesitation.

Death to Plasma?

Last edited:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

"Cinder! Use scratch!" Greyson ordered his new companion.
The tiny Cyndaquil looked up at the stranger barking orders at it, cocking its head and letting out yawn. "Cinder.. I know you do not know who I am yet, and this may seem strange to you, but I am your new partner and we could both be injured if you do not attack that Pokemon!"

Cinder did not even look up at him this time. It instead laid down, quickly falling asleep.

No...

The Houndoom took no time to take advantage of the situation the two were in. It disappeared, quickly reappearing as it smashed itself into the slumbering Cyndaquil at Greyson's feet, slamming it into his legs and causing him to hit the ground.

"ACK!" Greyson blurted out as stood back up.
"QUIL!" Cinder simultaneously squealed, becoming angered. It quickly hopped up and charged hostile dog, scratching it across the face.
"There we go, Cinder!" Greyson cheered on.

The small Cyndaquil looked back at him with a grin. A grin that was quickly extinguished as the enemy clamped into him with a crunch, slinging him towards Greyson once more as if it was mocking them.

"Cinder!" Greyson called out as he caught the small Pokemon in his arms, falling roughly to his knees. "We can do this. Come on now!" Greyson finished as he put the injured Cyndaquil back on the ground. Before Greyson could make another move, a small primate pokemon rushed by him, catching his eye.

What now?

Death to Plasma?

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Jack Robinson
Rootdry Town
Jack watched carefully as the little Cyndaquill attacked the massive Houndoom with his tiny little scratches. Jack then got shocked as the poor small Cyndaquill was badly bitten. He sent forward his Chimchar and made it use thunder punch to drive it away. Then he made it use scratch aimed right at its face and quickly as fast as it could it used thunder punch. Really glad it was damaging the foe Jack went over to see how was this poor unlucky fire pokemon and it's very unlucky trainer. Quickly turning around to see the massive Houndoom use Fire Blast hurting the poor little monkey pokemon. Chimchar used scratch to hold on it's back and then pummel it with thunder punches.

Throwing punches may of looked good but well the massive fire dog pokemon could take those ferocious punches and just shook Chimchar off then he used crunch again nearly engulfing him then vicously biting him like he was food. Using his crunch he then used fire blast which nearly made Jack faint he knew a houndoom was tough but not this tpugh then he threw him over to Jacks feet looking reallysad and finally the dog used Crunch on Jack.

Death to Team Plasma?

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles Tevon​

Charles looked at Elsa, staring her down. She rolled her eyes and muttered, "Can we get on with this?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. She threw the Pokeball with a hefty lob, and it sailed into the center of the battle area. The battle area was more of an area in between the lab and the hotel that they had moved to. The fighting with the Houndoom was going on behind them. Charles hoped that wouldn't interfere. Out of the Pokeball popped an icy vanilla ice cream looking thing. Opening his Pokedex, he looked to see if the Pokemon had any special properties. He couldn't tell.

Vanillite, the Fresh Snow Pokemon. Theoretically, this Pokémon formed from icicles bathed in energy from the morning sun. Their breath is -58° F. An ice type.​

"More like the ice cream Pokemon," Charles smirked. He threw the Pokeball, and it flew way off-course. He would really have to work on his throwing arm. The device landed way to the right of the Vanillite, releasing the little creature. The Vanillite looked at the Riolu for a moment, and smirked. "Vanillite, use Icicle Spear!" The Pokemon's hand grew into a spear, and it charged towards Riolu. "Dodge it!" Charles screamed, racking his brain for something to use. Riolu jumped to the side, but the Vanillite blocked it and smashed its spear into Riolu multiple times. Thinking hard, Charles said, "Quick! Endure!" Charles breathed out a sigh of relief as it worked, and Riolu grimaced, holding in its last bit of strength. Charles had gotten lucky. He only remembered that move, because his father's Lucario had used it, and Charles hoped Riolu knew it. He had to check the its moves in the Pokedex.

"Riolu knows: Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure, and Flame Kick.

Flame Kick? That would be useful against an ice type. "Vanillite, use Icicle Spear once more." Charles got his wits together and said, "Quick, Riolu, use Flame Kick, multiple times!" Riolu shook its head and kicked ferociously. Before the hit landed, its leg became completely enveloped in flame. The hit smashed into the Vanillite. It was at a very close range, and the kick packed quite a punch. The Vanillite wheeled over backwards, and fainted onto the ground.

Elsa stared at Charles with a fire in her eyes, "I'm not done yet!" She released the second Pokeball, and out came a purple bird looking thing. Charles raised the Pokedex in wonder. He had never seen anything like it before.

"Murkrow, the Darkness Pokemon. If spotted, it will lure an unwary person into chasing it then lose the pursuer on mountain trails. It is a Dark and Flying type."

"It doesn't look very dark," Charles noted. Elsa sneered, "That's because it's shiny." Charles' eyes widened and Elsa screamed, "Confuse Ray!" The Pokemon's eyes stared to glow, and a beam shot out of them that made Riolu look kind of drunk. He stared blinking a lot, and swaying. Charles said, "Riolu, use Quick Attack." His Pokemon ran very quickly towards Charles, and he jumped out of the way. Riolu kept on running, and ended up with his face planted into a rock. "Now finish it off with Peck!" The witch woman screamed. The Murkow flew up to Riolu, and pecked him in the back very hard. "Endure!" cried Charles. But it was too late. No breakfast for him, and he lost his first battle ever...

Death to Plasma?

Game_sloth
Spoiler:

koopafan29
Spoiler:

Ewery1
Spoiler:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

Greyson used the opportunity of the small primate attacking to use his pokedex.

"Houndoom, the dark Pokemon. The flames it breathes when angry contain toxins. If they cause a burn, it will hurt forever. Dark and Fire Type."

Dark... alright. Perfect. Not the other one.

"Chimchar, the chimp Pokemon. It is very agile. Before going to sleep, it extinguishes the flame on its tail to prevent fires. Fire type."

Interesting.. now back to the battle.

Greyson looked back up to see that Houndoom was no longer there, nor was Chimchar. He turned just in time to see the demon dog bite the guy behind him who he assumed was Chimchar's trainer.

"No! Another person should not have been dragged into this!" Greyson exclaimed. "Cinder! NOW! Use reversal!" he commanded to his companion. The Cyndaquil charged, palm glowing, and slapped the Houndoom with mighty power, slamming it into the ground.

"DOOOM!" It called out as it stood back up, surprised by how hard it had been hit by such a small opponent. Instead of charging, it slowly walked up to Cinder and snarled. This filled him with fear, but he did not back down. The Houndoom grinned and return to the woods. It had caused enough trouble and was through wasting its time, for now. Greyson collapsed to his knees in relief.

"Come on over, Cinder. You did a great job." Greyson called out to Cinder.
"Quil!" It called back with excitement as it ran to Greyson, leaping into him causing him to fall onto his back.

It wasn't a win, but it was better than a loss...

Death to Plasma?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Game_sloth
Spoiler:

koopafan29
Spoiler:

Years
Jack watched on with interest as the two novice trainers took on the wild Houndoom together. With all three using fire-types, the offensive advantage was secured for the Houndoom who would clearly be the strongest of the three. Still, the young man observed his new travel partners from a short distance away to see how they handled pressure as well as how they worked as a team. His Charmander was not as eager to be a spectator, and the lizard's teeth clenched as puffs of smoke jutted out of his nostrils with each exhale.

"Be patient," Jack said with an air of comfort in his voice. The fire Pokemon lifted his steely glare away from the battle and towards his trainer as he spoke. "If they get to a point where they start to panic or their partners are absolutely outmatched, I'll send you in to flank from the rear. Just give them some time, I promise I won't it injure them."

The pair continued to give the battle an audience while a trainer battle began near-by. Jack wasn't worried about the old woman and kid, as they were both people in a match against each other, while the wild Pokemon has no need to follow the battle regulation of man. In the split moment that Jack looked at the two to see their Pokemon, the Houndoom bit the Chimchar's trainer. Charmander rightly reacted in an anxious fashion to lend assistance. He attempted to charge the hellhound, but Jack ordered him back before the reptile could reach it.

It was around this time that the Cyndaquil started to draw the wild hound's attention. Leading the Houndoom away from the other combatants, Jack was pleasantly surprised to see the Pokemon use a fighting-type move against the Houndoom. Unfortunately, the gap in level still meant that the move wasn't enough to deliver a crippling blow. The Houndoom seemed to have been caught completely off-guard by the move as well, and after it surveyed the area around it, the beast ran off. Jack wondered why a wild Pokemon like that had ventured this far into a human encampment, and assumed it had been on the lookout for an easy meal.

With the excitement over, the Unovan Trainer signaled for his Charmander to go forward. Relieved, the red scaled Pokemon ran towards the Cyndaquil to check on the tiny mammalian. Likewise to his partner, Jack approached Greyson, though with less enthusiasm and preferred to formally introduce himself rather than run up in excitement. "Good show you put on," he said loudly from behind the rookie trainer. "Not everyday Pokemon from the woods venture into the heart of a town. The name's Jack Forest. I take it from the way my Charmander is socializing with your Cyndaquil, you must be one of the new Trainers that Professor Pine is sending on her special 'errand.' Before we head off... Jack paused for a moment before continuing his sentence to allow the Chimchar's Trainer time to approach. "...I think it would be wise that you pick up anything you need like food, water, and medical supplies for you and your Pokemon."

Looking over at where the Trainer battle was taking place, it appeared to be over before it could get interesting. The kid, who was also likely to be another of Pine's squad, had lost to the old lady and her Murkrow. Hopefully the kid would be meeting up with them as well, otherwise it would make traveling together rather difficult.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Chapter Two; Ferrow Forest

This lush forest is the first place on the way to your conquest of defeating Team Plasma. The forest is not particularly thick, but it hides the sun within its green leafs. There is a small house in the middle of the forest, that appears to have no one inside. The lush density of this forest has many low level Pokemon which make their homes in the fern undergrowth. Many grass-types and woodland Pokemon are found here, so keep a look out. The Pokemon are levels 2-4 here.

Encounter-able Pokemon:
Spoiler:

What you must accomplish:
1. Have at least two encounters (trainer or Pokemon).
2. End your last post going into the house for whatever reason, or waiting outside, and I'll start the new post after that.

What you can do:
1. Have more encounters.
2. Interact with other players.
3. Enjoy the scenery.

ORegan
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Jack Robinson
Rootdry Town > Ferrow Forest
Jack got up after watching the agile Cyndaquil take out the Houndoom. The Houndoom quite shuddered from the attack just stared down at the little creature and scampered off. Turning around Jack saw some person he then just knew it was a Unovan.
Jack just heard that his name was also Jack and he said
"It would be wise to pack up on items"
From that Jack definately knew that he was also summmoned by Proffesor Pine so he said
"Hi there I am Jack too I really need to go right now sorry."
Quickly Jack ran off to his home to see his father Chili. He saw his Heatmor sleeping and his Simisear was with him. Jack ran over to his Houndoom and went
"Dad can I take out Houndoom over to a bit inside of Ferrow Forest?"
"Well yeah sure just be careful also Cilan will get Houndoom nice Chimchar by the way."
Jack's Chimchar looked shocked as Jack petted the Powerful Hound Pokemon. Next Jack headed right for Ferrow Forest, it was absolutely beautiful it had lush green trees with loads of different pokemon. Jack spotted a wild Shroomish and before he could open his pokedex he heard
"Shroomish, the Mushroom Pokémon. Shroomish is mild tempered and inhabits piles of rotting leaves inside of forests."
"Oh hi Cilan here is Houndoom well I guess you will be going right?"
Yeah well good luck and take care, by the way use you Extranciever please. see you!"
Jack turned around and stared down at the Shroomish.
"Chimchar use Thunder Punch twice!" Jack commanded.
The Chimp pokemon quickly punched the small mushroom pokemon twice, then the wild Shroomish used absorb bringing out it's roots and sapped out energy. Chimchar used Scratch and critically hit it. Using his first pokeball Jack then lobbed it right at the Mushroom Pokemon.
Death to Team Plasma?

Last edited:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
"Good show you put on," A voice called from behind Greyson. He slowly stood up, reaching for his Pokeball to call Cinder back, but put it back as he saw a small lizard Pokemon approaching him and turned in the direction the voice came from. It was another trainer.

Greyson nodded at him. "Thank you." he replied shortly.

"Not everyday Pokemon from the woods venture into the heart of a town. The name's Jack Forest. I take it from the way my Charmander is socializing with your Cyndaquil, you must be one of the new Trainers that Professor Pine is sending on her special 'errand.' Before we head off..." Jack added. "...I think it would be wise that you pick up anything you need like food, water, and medical supplies for you and your Pokemon."

"He followed me out." Greyson said as pulled out his Pokedex to check the trainers Pokemon. "I'll definitely stock up, though."

"Charmander, the lizard Pokemon. The fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns intensely. Fire type."

So many fire types. Our 'team' is going to be quite disadvantaged.

Greyson peered around Jack to look for the trainer who helped him, to see that he was gone.

How peculiar. Hope he is alright.

"Could you direct me to a mart, please." Greyson asked Jack.

Death to Plasma?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles Zernas​

As Charles entered the forest, and the first thing he noticed, were the fens. They scraped against his legs in the most annoying fashion. THinking he flet something, Charles reached down and scratched his leg. He decided to send out Riolu, and give him a nickname. He had brought Riolu to Professor Pine, and she had obliged to heal him. Charles' stomach grumbled, but he put that out of his mind. Riolu popped out of the Pokeball and cheerfully said, "Ri?"
"Hey, Riolu you need a nickname," Riolu jumped up and clapped with glee, "Okay, here are some ideas. Swift?" Riolu looked at him, and shook his head. "Um, Ninja?" Riolu stared to look exasperated, and Charles racked his brain for ideas.

"Um, Niengo?" Riolu looked happy for a second. Charles corrected himself, "Ninjo." But then he looked down trodden again. "Wait, Niengo?" That was a creative name, he had just messed up in his speech though. "Ri!" Charles shrugged and said, "Alright then." Charles kept on walking, and Niengo kept pace next to him. There was a rustling sound on the ground. Charles looked around, but only saw a larger than normal fern. He shrugged it off and looked away. There was a rustling again, and the fern disappeared. Then Charles remembered Niengo knew Foresight. Foresight would help them find the source of the rustling. "Niengo, Foresight."

Niengo obliged, and put his hands up to his head. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they glowed a light blue. He looked around, and pointed at another fern and frantically said, "Ri! Riolu! Ri!" <There! A Pokemon! There!> But of course Charles couldn't understand Pokemon speak and said, "What?" Niengo shook his head and walked up to the fern. He used Flame Kick and kicked the fern hard. The fern flew, and hit a tree. The fern shimmered, and turned into a black Pokemon. Charles stared at it, and opened the Pokedex.

Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokemon. To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokémon. It is a Dark type.​

"Oh," Charles felt stupid. How could he not realize that the moving fern was a Zorua? His mother had one Zoura. It evolved recently though. Charles decided to catch it. The Zoura stared at him and said, "Zo?"
"Use Flame Kick!" The Zorua looked prepared, and focused hard. Without using Double Team, the Zorua managed to expand its image, making it blurry, so the exact location of it was unknown. The blurry, stretched out Pokemon winked, and cocked its head. Niengo kicked forwards, and his foot passed right through the Zorua. "Okay, Quick Attack through the whole illusion." Niengo swiped through the illusion, and knocked the illusion over.

Zorua fell over, and the illusion disappeared. It growled and used Scratch. The Scratch hit Niengo, and Niengo fell backwards. Hard. Niengo groaned and slowly got back up. "Quick, Counter!" Niengo shook its head, and smaked a Counter into the Zorua. The Zorua fell over, and didn't stir. Charles muttered, "Well, here goes nothing," he chucked a Pokeball at the creature. The Pokeball landed on the Pokeball. It started to shake...

koopafan29
Spoiler:

Game_sloth
Spoiler:

Back