• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Keiri

May I join this club as well?

I hope I get to know the members here...I'm a big fan.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Quick question, What chapter in the manga is the anime at?

I'm fed up of waiting for the episodes weekly so i've decided to go against my usual and switch mid arc.

Oh, and if i haven't all ready. *Joins*
According to the Bleach Wiki, the latest episode in Japan (ep. 290) is from manga chapters 385 + 386. The English dubs are currently on a filler arc.

You're missing something, please go re-read the rules. :)

Well here would be my proto-type Zanpakuto:

Spoiler:
Hmm, very interesting. It sounds quite powerful. :)
But it would look a little more organized if you use the form on the first post.

@ Charizard★
I don't know about having Arrancar/Espada ranks. I'd rather focus on the good guys.
And I think they would add un-needed complications.
The 13 CGS is just a more stable and organized ranking method to me. :)

Keiri

I hope I get to know the members here...I'm a big fan.

Spoiler:
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, MC. seriously?... xD
I like to see you post some more before you can join a squad. ;p
And you need to fix your profile to fit this club.

Years
Here it is. :)

Zanpakuto Name; Raikiri (Lightning Edge)

Type; Lightning/Kido

Zanpakuto Spirit; A combination of a man and the lightning god Raiju. He looks like a lion-like man.

Release Command; Odorokasu (To surprise/stun)

Shikai Details; Basically the blade is converted into electricity, and takes the shape of a bolt of lightning. Since it has no definite shape, I can manipulate the size and shape of the actual blade, based on the atmospheric conditions. Allows for manipulation of all electric processes.

Bankai Name; Eisō Raikiri (roughly 'Sharp lightning edge spear')

Bankai Details; 1 of 2 Bankai Techs. the sword disappears into a storm cloud then takes the shape of a giant spear composed of Lightning. It can be thrown with explosive effects, and can recreated to throw again. Relies on the charged particles in the atmosphere for maximum effect. Sort of similar in process to Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago. Also augments the users' shunpo and kido abilities.

Still working on the final Bankai tech.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
^Nice :D

I'm still kinda thinking of a bankai name XD

I was thinking something Spanish, but that'd be to arrancar like.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Zameric said:
You should do like me and keep it all in a Word document. ;p

I did wrote it in one, but didn't save, 'cause I wasn't expecting the site to eat my post..... So I lost it twice in one go DX

Still, I rewrote it. It has become a bit longer and I may have forgotten some stuff I had put in the first version, but the basics are there.
It is a bit technical in the beginning and I am not sure if its all correct, but it doesn't really make a difference :P

Edit: *used Spoiler tags* It is quite a story
This is not a final version, after some useful feedback (tnx to ILP^^) I will edit some parts.
Spoiler:

Anyway I wrote this because I applied for the position of captain of the 2nd squad :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
^Wow.

Does mine have to be that long? O.o
I feel like I put the least effort into mine, so I'll edit mine after I get some better ideas.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well here would be my proto-type Zanpakuto:

Spoiler:
Sounds pretty cool to me.
Though when you say it augments the users' shunpo and kidou abilities... In what ways?

Keiri

Hey MC.

Oh, just so you know, take out the "=profile" on your spoiler tags, those don't work here (it's just
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Welcome!
We have quite a few new members lately.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Keiri >.> I want joinage please. I've been watching Bleach for like...one or two months, and I became a little bit of a quite big fan.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
Welcome!
We have quite a few new members lately.
Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder whether or not Zam has been advertising.
Spoiler:

Years
Sounds pretty cool to me.
Though when you say it augments the users' shunpo and kidou abilities... In what ways?

Well my Shikai allows me to manipulate electrical processes, including ones in my own body. I can speed up the electrical impulses to my muscles, thus making my reactions and movements much faster.

As far as Kido goes, I thought of an ability that allows me to convert electrical energy into Reiryoku/Reiatsu, and vice-versa. I draw electricity from the atmosphere, and can convert it into a suitable energy source- to enhance a Kidou spell, etc. Hadou 63 is my personal favorite. :D

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ok i believe it to be fixed now, I followed the form. ;)
Well I meant more if you used the layout like in mine or Ransencero's zanpakuto description.
I'll PM you an example of what I mean. ;p

^Nice

I'm still kinda thinking of a bankai name XD

I was thinking something Spanish, but that'd be to arrancar like.
Well like ILP said, zanpakuto names are usually in Japanese.
But I guess you can make it Spanish if you want.

I did wrote it in one, but didn't save, 'cause I wasn't expecting the site to eat my post..... So I lost it twice in one go DX

Still, I rewrote it. It has become a bit longer and I may have forgotten some stuff I had put in the first version, but the basics are there.
It is a bit technical in the beginning and I am not sure if its all correct, but it doesn't really make a difference

Anyway I wrote this because I applied for the position of captain of the 2nd squad
I think your zanpakuto controls too wide of a range with its abilities.
Maybe it would be better to narrow it down to like one or two.
You could have one as shikai and the other as bankai if you could relate them.

Since you're still new-ish, I'm going to make you lieutenant of Squad 2 for now.
But I'm sure you can earn the captain position pretty fast.

Keiri >.> I want joinage please. I've been watching Bleach for like...one or two months, and I became a little bit of a quite big fan.
Cool, glad to see a new Bleach fan join the club. :)
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Graceful.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Ah sorry all...I'm so not as active as I used to be :[. But anyway

Spoiler:

Years
Ah sorry all...I'm so not as active as I used to be :[. But anyway

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Here's my zanpaku-to.

Zanpakuto Name;Ryukai
Type;
Kido/Melee
Zanpakuto Spirit;
A red half-man, half-dragon spirit
Release Command;
Shatter the skies!
Shikai Details;
Has a strange energy around the blade that adds to the cutting power of the blade. The energy can branch from the blade, but has a range of 7 feet.
Bankai Name; Ryukai Matsune
optional
Bankai Details;
Two red blades that contain dragonic power. They can shoot energy similar to Wind Scar or blade shaped blasts. The energy can be manipulated in any way, but the attack has to be made quickly, or the energy dissipates.
Anything Else;
optional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back