• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Well uh. Let's see. A lot of things oops.

I'm definitely going to be watching Fairy Tail 2, Nisekoi, Hunter x Hunter, and Soul Eater Not! until the end of their airings, and I've picked up the following this season:
- Black Bullet
- Captain Earth
- Escha & Logy
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr
- Haikyuu
- Isshuukan Friends
- Mahouka
- Mekakucity Actors
- No Game No Life
- Wixoss

I liked the first episodes of Escha & Logy, Isshuukan Friends, Haikyuu, and Mekakucity Actors, but I can see myself dropping Haikyuu if it turns too much into Kuroko no Basket (which I dropped because it got kinda boring). BB, CE, GnB, Mahouka, NGNL, Wixoss were all okay and I will probably finish them unless they get too boring or bad.

Oh, and I have been roped into watching Gintama.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Watched NGNL and Mahouka today along with OP. Plan to finish Wolf Children tomorrow. I only saw half an hour of it sometime ago.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
I finished watching Death Note not so long ago and I will continue Wolf's Rain after some time, I also forgot at which episode I stopped.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2018
I'm almost done with Free! (just have a couple of episodes left), and then I'll try Kill la Kill.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Following No Game No Life, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Mahouka koukou no Rettousei and JoJo's Bizarre Adventures - Stardust Crusaders weekly from this season. And One Piece. And then I'm watching Ergo Proxy, Kaiji and One Outs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Actively watching:
Atelier
Black Bullet
Captain Earth
Gintama
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Mekaku City Actors
No Game No Life

Falling behind on:
Hitsugi no Chaika

Getting around to it:
Mahouka

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Currently Watching
Leviatan
Danganronpa: The Animation
Naruto Shippuden
Orphen: Revenge

Unfinished, but haven't watched recently
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Kämpfer
Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor
Sister Princess
Haganai

Planning on Watching
Shakugan no Shana
High School DxD Season 2
Gantz
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Picked up a few new animes, and finished some old ones.

Spring 2014 + Leftovers:

Mahouka
Jojo Part 3
Ping Pong The Animation (holy, I'm still watching this. I don't even know how...)
Soul Eater Not!
Atelier Escha and Logy
Love Live 2
Mekaku City Actors
No Game No Life
Date A Live II
Black Bullet
Nisekoi
Nobunaga the Fool
Tonari no Seki-kun

Oldies:
Gintama
Little Busters! Refrain
Silver Spoon 2

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
I would not recommend this. I know I shouldn't impose my opinions on others, but stay away from this anime like the plague.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Unfinished, but haven't watched recently
A Certain Scientific Railgun

Yes!!! Railgun!! I'm glad to see another person watch it. Finish it when you have time! Then you should check out Toaru Majutsu no Index if you liked it, since it's Railgun's parent story. :3

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
I'm currently rewatching .hack//SIGN and am also watching Chobits. (It's an odd combo, but I LOVE both of them)

Years
Mushishi season 2. Just saw the first four episodes and they're even better than expected. Anxiously awaiting the next one!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Currently watching Ghost Hunt. I love paranormal stuffs and this really attracted me :P

Just watched the first episode and I already like it :)

Years
I've recently started and finished Little Witch Academia and Mangirl!, and am currently working my way through Chi's Sweet Home - Chi's New Address and most of the Toonami lineup.

The first two were oodles of fun, and Chi's sweet home is pretty amusing for a show probably targeted at children.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I'm currently watching Cardcaptors. I have 4 episodes left o:
I have to watch it subbed next. Picked the wrong anime to watch dubbed. x3

I've recently started and finished Little Witch Academia and Mangirl!, and am currently working my way through Chi's Sweet Home - Chi's New Address and most of the Toonami lineup.

The first two were oodles of fun, and Chi's sweet home is pretty amusing for a show probably targeted at children.

Chi's Sweet Home!! I loved that anime! I still have yet to watch Chi's New Address! ^w^

I actually cried at it at one point x3

Years
i watched 2 episodes of attack on titan a few months ago, havnt been able to watch any anime since then, plan to watch it right after im done with finals

Back