• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
A6u3P5G.png

RrFE0Nl.png

pkkyvDt.png

- Introduction -

Thirty years have passed since the war ended in the country of Artenia. The peace remains until these days, but nothing lasts forever, a strange
organization has appeared and seems related with the disappearance of the S.S. Lovibond. The wind is howling, and the times are changing. You are a SEZ, a member of the Zesia's Academy.
You have been sent to your first mission; investigate a strange fog that is covering a city and nullifying communications.

- Screenshots -

Spoiler:

- Starters List -
Spoiler:

- Credits -

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
So all these screen shots just look great! But I want to know more about this. It would be awesome if you would show alot more about your game storywise. Right now I am thinking this takes place in Hoenn. And Brenden is investigating something. BTW I love how you have used the tiles.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
this game does not work for me, it started well, but then it does not work anymore :/

I've just made another version, I think should be fine now.

how long is it?

About 8 hours

If someone has the last version and experiments lag, download the new link and copy the old savedata to the new folder.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
not gonna lie kinda stumped in the wong mansion (got two keys, found five books, and beat Benjamin Wong) but still two doors are locked and a third is closed by a force. Any hints?????

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
not gonna lie kinda stumped in the wong mansion (got two keys, found five books, and beat Benjamin Wong) but still two doors are locked and a third is closed by a force. Any hints?????

Hi! You have to talk with the doors with (D+SPACE) and use the keys.

Years
The game is really good. My only issue is I couldn't even beat cleafairy in first gym.. My team is full weak to fairy.. Riolu as starter , murkrow , corsola and magby.. Only magby can resist fairy and he can't do much back.. First stage evolution vs final evolution. How am I supposed beat that fatty??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
The game is really good. My only issue is I couldn't even beat cleafairy in first gym.. My team is full weak to fairy.. Riolu as starter , murkrow , corsola and magby.. Only magby can resist fairy and he can't do much back.. First stage evolution vs final evolution. How am I supposed beat that fatty??

Thanks!

For the leader you can try to catch a shinx at the east of the city or an onix in the cave that you passed trough

Also magby learns clear smog at lvl 19, that equiped with a berry juice he should be able to defeat clefable in a 1v1

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
after encountering ho-oh i need cut to continue....where do i get it???
That's the end of the beta. Sorry, I forgot to leave a message, it's fixed now!

Thank you for play! I hope you enjoyed the game! xD

Can you release a list of the possible starters like Panpour is ass i'm not going to be using this lol.

I've updated the post with the list of starters (If you want someone in particular I tell you the answers to get it xD) and a new version fixing bugs and other things

Back