• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Each time im trying to save it says "save error".

How to fix this.
Ya have to change Save Type to 128K (in VBA emulator)

Thanks. Can anyone tell me how to patch. I downloaded beta 2.1 and the patching program in LaZ's sig but i keep getting an error : Failed! Input checksum is invalid. I have windows xp if that helps.
Use IPS Win it's easiest and best patching program :)

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
Years
And where can I get Blizzard, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt?

I've got now the Platinum Badge. The first Badge of the Orange Island.
Is there anything else that I can do in this Beta now or is this the End?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
Are the battles between Axel and Silver optional when you try to go into Ilex Forest or are they suppose to challenge you? I already defeated Team Rocket and Bugsy so I tried to go into Ilex Forest when Axel challenged me but during the battle, I had to turn my game off and go somewhere. When I came back, instead of trying to go straight to Ilex forest I went back to union cave to catch a rattata so I could teach it cut. Now when I went to go face them, it let's me go into the forest without them challenging me. Will it let me face them again in the other towns or will I have to start over again in order to be able to face them? I'm playing this on my PSP btw. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
strongly ask for beta 3!!!

so far it is a amazing hack game..
for me its even better than nintendo's
god please update..
cant wait..
!&^%!$!^%!*^~~!

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014

I found blizzard and thunder by digging in the cave behind bill's house in kanto, I actually got rich after playing that game about 10 times lol. I was already rich but I got so much more rich.
Its a fun game.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
I need help!
I've beaten Lance now the second time and now i want to continue but it doesn't work.
At one part in the End Credits the game just freezes and i can't do anything.

so what shall i do???

the game saves automatically before the credits begin. for some reason it freezes through the credits randomly but its not a big problem. just restart and it will have saved.

Thanks. Can anyone tell me how to patch. I downloaded beta 2.1 and the patching program in LaZ's sig but i keep getting an error : Failed! Input checksum is invalid. I have windows xp if that helps.

that means that the rom your trying to patch over has been edited already. download a rom from a different place and try again.

Where can I find the Ice Beam, Blizzard and Thundershock TM's?

Oh, and where can I find Moltres??

moltres is not available yet. will be in beta 3 :P

that is the end so far. you just need to train and explore now :P

Are the battles between Axel and Silver optional when you try to go into Ilex Forest or are they suppose to challenge you? I already defeated Team Rocket and Bugsy so I tried to go into Ilex Forest when Axel challenged me but during the battle, I had to turn my game off and go somewhere. When I came back, instead of trying to go straight to Ilex forest I went back to union cave to catch a rattata so I could teach it cut. Now when I went to go face them, it let's me go into the forest without them challenging me. Will it let me face them again in the other towns or will I have to start over again in order to be able to face them? I'm playing this on my PSP btw. Thanks

there is something up with that script and the flags. i will need to fix that. if you got past without battling then i think you wont be able to baqttle them again there. the other battles will work fine though.

link

wizzard

im like glitches and hacks :D
Years
where can i find Leaf Stones? I need to evolve my Exeggcute :(

Last edited:

goldfan1992

Intermediate Hacker Genius
Years
My game keeps freezing whenever my pokemon tries to learn a new move. I am using the No$GBA emulator, if that helps.

I am receiving the same problem, and thus it has unfortunately caused me to go through most of the fired red roms out there XP

At first I believed it to be a problem with the trades such as the onix trade in violet or a problem with the eggs, such as the togepi egg. This has caused me some difficulty but i'm going to try the vba again(i was having saving issues before hand). LaZ, if you wouldn't mind, could you please help us out with this problem? Thanks in advance!

Years
Ts ts ts... No$GBA isn't very good emulator for GBA roms... hacks especially try VBA maybe it could fix your problem

I figured it was No$GBA. No$GBA is faster than VBA for me. Is there any way I can transfer the save from No$GBA to VBA? I didn't get too far, but it always sucks when I have to start over again.

wizzard

im like glitches and hacks :D
Years
VBA is actually better, because No$GBA is not that stable like VBA. I had some problems with No$GBA. like i did something else like 15 mins long then i want to play No$GBA again and i cant open it, it freezed sometimes etc.

also you can uncheck Synchronize so it is faster. or just hold Space at VBA

and make this also(i mean VBA):

Options > Gameboy > CHECK gba

Options > Emulator > check Real-Time Clock because of berries

Options > Emulator > Save Type > FLASH 128K

then nearly all things should work. also you can use VBALink to trade pokemon between Editions.

Hope i could help.

btw: some body can answer my question? :D where can i find Leaf Stones? I need to evolve my Exeggcute.

goldfan1992

Intermediate Hacker Genius
Years
Thanks you two, you helped me out. VBA is working better than NO$GBA(Even though I'm still checking my pokemon's summary often to make sure I can still see it :P).

Also, thanks for letting me know some of the stuff I can do to make it work better(Synch. Off, 128K Save, RTC, etc.). It's working great and fast!

Gold Out!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I figured it was No$GBA. No$GBA is faster than VBA for me. Is there any way I can transfer the save from No$GBA to VBA? I didn't get too far, but it always sucks when I have to start over again.
Well I doubt that any converter exist... Since No$GBA and VBA are both using their own save types... I guess ya have to start all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back