• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
Yeah, you need flutes for "the spots for something". Red flute goes on the red pedestal, yellow flute on yellow pedestal etc. Too bad i have not found blue flute, if someone knows where it is is please tell. When you put the flute on the pedestal it will unlock a cave, in which you can find one of the three legendary birds. Zapdos is in Rock tunnel and Moltres is in Mt.Mortar, if my memory servers right. Dunno where articuno is, probably in Seafoam Island, anyways need to find the blue flute first.

:O Thankyou!
It's quite a long post so I've put it in a spoiler ^^;

Spoiler:

Years
Where do you get the Soothe Bell in this game? I'm having trouble making my Eevee happy :/

Sooth bell is given to you by the director of goldenrod radio tower after the team rocket event.

Hmm... Well, I'd love to download the Live Beta, but for some reason, my Pokemon World account is not letting me download it... It says that I don't have permission to download files, which is strange because I used it to get the official release. It's brand new. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Just logout in the site and download again i think they have banned the members to download the file. i had also the same problem

Hmm... Well, I'd love to download the Live Beta, but for some reason, my Pokemon World account is not letting me download it... It says that I don't have permission to download files, which is strange because I used it to get the official release. It's brand new. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

isnt lance supposed to give u whirlpool? because i just got to the dragon den and relized i dont have HM06 yet ._.

Have you completed the team rocket event in mahogany town.?

Hey lAz i found again following bugs.
Some ladders in the island where you get a bell from ho-oh in the ruin of alphs had also missing red tiles at one side
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS A FIRE STONE BECAUSE I HAVE A LV 47 GROWLITHE but still i havent found any fire stones?
i am currently battling grunts in team saturn's hideout...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Today I found Hollow Cave solving its mystery and getting the yellow flute.
I also have the white flute so I assume I only need one more now, I also found the Undersea Train to Valencia Island :)

I'm actually liking all the hidden areas.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Someone help I'm stuck at the elite 4 and when I patch the file everything gets erased how do I patch it without losing everything?!?!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Sorry I'm late to the party... uh, thread. Kinda been a bit pre-occupied. XD Anyway, I haven't played much yet (I haven't even got the first badge yet), but I'm so happy that you fixed the weather. XD Getting sandstorms constantly in previous versions annoyed me loads. XD Also, I'm loving the little changes I see, and I'm loving it so far. :) I haven't really noticed any bugs yet, bit then again, I haven't played for long. :\ Anyway, thanks a lot Link and your team for making this amazing hack. :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Someone help I'm stuck at the elite 4 and when I patch the file everything gets erased how do I patch it without losing everything?!?!
Open VBA ---> open Liquid Crystal (the patched one) ----> go to "File"----> "Import" ----> "Battery File..." ----> browse to your save file (.sav), select it and click "Open" ----> click OK.
Simple.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
im stuck at the entrance to elite four :/
what do i do?
i dont have the live beta i have the official release

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
HAHA!
IS THAT ZELDA MUSIC IN THE CREDITS!? XD

so anyways just beat elite 4
great job so far guys ;D cant wait to see whats next

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Today I found Hollow Cave solving its mystery and getting the yellow flute.
I also have the white flute so I assume I only need one more now, I also found the Undersea Train to Valencia Island :)

I'm actually liking all the hidden areas.

Where did ya find the undersea train? Oo stupid me kept smashing the A button insteed of reading -.-

Back