• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
2344767_f520.jpg

Here's a pic. So its pretty much an actual blue moon.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...disgusting implications itt. |:

Not that I even know what those implications are! /innocent

Nihilego

Years
Whaaaaat implications? I'm an innocent 16 year old, I don't know what you're talking about.

Then again, this is for Live, so any disgusting implications work out, no? LuvuLive<3

I'm much more disgusting than Live anyway lol. Need I point you to #ocd oh god what am i saying

cw43wruqX0CDPcyjX4rwTQ2.jpg

While we're revisting meme land...

Omg. That's amazing. I love Zubat comics!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No it's not Cosmotone lol. It's when a full moon occurs twice in a month.

Years
Well that's relatively "easy"- you only need it to happen in the first couple of days in a particular month and there you go.
It's more like having a full moon on the first or second of the month, and the month being one that 31 days since you only get 12-13 full moons a year. There won't be another blue moon for a few years. /astronomynerd

Nihilego

Years
A blue moon is a thing? You learn something new every day! I thought it was just an expression, haha, as in "once in a blue moon".

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Blue moon is a *very tasty beer. I normally prefer them dark but BM + the juice of an orange + pinky-up = fabulous

e: i disagree with the stance that beers are only for saturdays /alcoholic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back