• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity court

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
have you ever wanted to sue your pokecomunity friends? then this is the game for you!
here you will sue your friends for any random reason for any random amount of pokedollars or any other thing (you won't really get anything)
you will post why you are suing them here, and they will post their defense, this may go back and forth 3 times, once both people have posted 3 times (accusing post is included), agreed for it to be time for a judge or 2 days have passed it is time for a judge to come post. you may also counter sue someone so long as it is somewhat related to the current case, they will both be treated as the same case.
le rules:

1. when you sue someone, you must send them a VM somewhat like this:
Spoiler:

2. no judging your own case.

3. if 2 days have passed with no response from the defendant, they automatically lose.

4. please be a good judge and be logical.

5. do not ask your friends or anyone else to judge for you and make you win. anyone caught doing so will lose the case.

6. if you can't/don't want to post your defense, it would be appreciated if you would tell us so we can move on to the next case

7. since each case can take up to 2 days, if you have recently gone, wait at least a few hours and give someone else a turn.

i'll start this off by suing thefattestsnorlax for... uh... eating my sandwich!

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
There is no conclusive evidence to this case. Moving on to the next case.

no evidence? then what do you call this?
tumblr_lnmqpeOVtE1qd87hlo1_500.gif

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I was sleeping almost the entire day today. Other than that, I was on PC. Never stole from anyone becuase I am a friendly Snorlax.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i see, a friendly snorlax, lets look at your pokedex entry, shall we?

"It is not satisfied unless it eats over 880 pounds of food every day. When it is done eating, it goes promptly to sleep."

now as the fattest snorlax, you probably eat even more then that, so please tell us, where ever did you get your 880 pounds of food today?

EDIT: ok, so 2 days have passed and it is now time for judging and a new case. someone please judge this one before making your own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back