• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
Requeast

Hi
I would like to request of any tools to change an Intro, an easy to use script editor(or a person who could help me with script editing) and a program i could use to edit text,
I'm new to this so please correct me if i don't use the right words

_thx
T.Silver

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
i want a request on how to make a pokemon game tutorial ;( im a newb

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
hi, may I have the gyms tilesets please?

Hi
I would like to request of any tools to change an Intro, an easy to use script editor(or a person who could help me with script editing) and a program i could use to edit text,
I'm new to this so please correct me if i don't use the right words

_thx
T.Silver

i want a request on how to make a pokemon game tutorial ;( im a newb

As is stated in the first post of this thread, this is NOT a request thread. Try things out, look around, and get used to what you're doing. Also, have a look at the tutorials section, as well as the resources thread.

Years
Actually, you can make requests within a certain limit.
The first post you quoted is the only one of them with a valid request in accordance to the rules of this thread.

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
hm well can i request a help session (tutorial) for how to put npc in RPG Maker Xp?
and how to make them have scripts to draw animation, and make them walk to you, ect and start talking.

or something simular.

Glitchfinder

Years
Please help me.
my post is above.

Which attachment? Was it uploaded to this site, or does it link to another site entirely? And, what is this picture that it gives you?

hm well can i request a help session (tutorial) for how to put npc in RPG Maker Xp?
and how to make them have scripts to draw animation, and make them walk to you, ect and start talking.

or something simular.

Try downloading Poccil's Pokemon Essentials, reading the instructions, and then setting up a trainer using the appropriate text file. That's if I interpreted your request right...

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
ok ill try that, thnx you

edit : just tried to do that...i had no clue what anyof that ment, or which one to use n shiz

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2008
.tmap request

Hi! Can someone please make me a Pokemon Ruby tilemap file... As I'm editing the region map... Can someone please attach it if they have one?
(I want it as the original hoeen map... All I wanna do is add a green dot to a certain place)

Last edited:

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Which attachment? Was it uploaded to this site, or does it link to another site entirely? And, what is this picture that it gives you?

Yes it was uploaded to here but as i said above when i click it it just goes to a blank screen.

Thhe 1 by 1 pic....... I dont know cause i cant see that small.

Last edited:

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
error

when i try to creat (test run) my game, i get a error saying the following in the pictures
fp9hg5.png

zoom in to read the error message

anyone know how to fix this?
and if you need my game or shiz to fix it, pm me and tell meh what to do.

i think its in the pokemon starter kit -_-, because i didnt really do anything except add a few events (text box onces/npc/quest/transportation from one lvl to the next) and i made maps.

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
Did you set your starting position right at the house? Because in the starting intro it initializes your character and stuff. So its probably because you have no character defined...You can go through the whole intro or find a way around it. Tbh i dont really know. sorry =\

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
argg how do i avoid this ? or fix it plz some one

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
I think you made a mistake in the boy/girl choosing. After that there should be a step that teleports you. You also need to change your person or define the character set.

Years
What you have done is change the starting position of the game. Put it back on the intro map. That map has an event that is the opening of the game. At the end of the event you need to have it teleport the player to your starting map.

Glitchfinder

Years
Yes it was uploaded to here but as i said above when i click it it just goes to a blank screen.

Thhe 1 by 1 pic....... I dont know cause i cant see that small.

Go to the post that has the attachment, and copy the link in the top right corner of the post. For example, this post of yours that I'm quoting is #69. That links to the specific post. Then, paste that link here, so that we don't have to go sifting through the entire thread for it. Oh, and it seems like something has happened to the attachment, like it being deleted. Was it supposed to be a picture, a file, or something else?

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
REQUEST

Since all of the good Pixel-Movement scripts are disappearing from RMXP sites I'm just wondering if you have scripts like this.

-Pixel-Movement for the hero/party
-Pixel-Movement commands or a script for Events (having a abs and this is crucial!)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back