• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

He Stole My Heart...Then Ate It Gaming Event

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Us on the PC side just finished up about...three or four hours (right?) of playing. XD Probably one of our funner sessions together. I was literally laughing out loud at some points.

We played through Swamp Fever and it was a blast, but then we swapped over to the original Left 4 Dead and ran through some "contests" on Expert. Only one survivor would go out alone, then see how far he got, then another would go out and try to beat his length. Avatar and I made it to the safe room the first time, then I think we finally gave up trying on the second, cause we just kept killing each other, haha. And then the server failed on us and we all stopped. XD Overall, a great time in my opinion.

Enjoy your new emblem when it's uploaded, guys. :>

2edmhj9.png

Last edited:
Years
I'm currently uploading a better quality video of the same portion from Dead Air on Expert.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
OokamiReki and I were trying to get "THE REAL DEAL" Achievement and we were racking our brains trying to get the finale on Dead Center, in the end we gave up (but, I think I know how to beat it now). ;.;
Elsewhere I think Robo (Fallen Nocturne), and David (Nia Teppelin/parallelzero) were having fun playing their own L4D2 game. They wanted invites, but by the time Reki and I were done they were gone.

Back