• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
9/10

Nice. Can't say I'm familiar with the anime. But Red references are always loved. The art style is cool, and the Red imposter's expression matches in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I really like it, especially the way you made the party image. The banner's nice too, although personally I think it's a tad too busy.

9/10

(I was totally lazy when it came to my signature. xD Since when do I not make the image myself?)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Once again it's my favorite cat <33 8/10 :D

Although the text underneath is out-dated D;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I love the Garfield strip xD

I think the text is a bit boring though, but I can't come up with any way it would look better, either.
The Breloom head at the bottom feels unnecessary.

It's surprisingly pleasuring to the eye. 7/10

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
As much as I love Garfield, I can't help but think that the text isn't integrated too well and the Breloom is a tad too out of place.

6/10

RRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR.

9/10

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
7/10

I like it, it's funny and simple, but it can't have taken any effort to make it.

Got double ninja'd, gimme a sec.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
Years
8.8/10. I don't know why, but I think that the banner would look better in the center. Although I do like the banner overall. Also, the background image in the banner is throwing me off. What is it supposed to be? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back