• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!

joeyhuab

Best in the World
Years
Hi guys! My name's Joey :) Pokemon fan since 2006. I've been hearing Pokemon way before that year, but that's the year I got my first Game Boy which was the blue/indigo/purple GBA.

Since then, I've finished games like Sapphire, Fire Red, Ruby, Emerald and the last one, Leaf Green. I traded all my pokemon to my LG version due to my other games usually getting corrupted/deleted.

I played until 2010, which was my 3rd year in High School. It became kinda childish for us teens so I decided to stop playing. During this hiatus, I deeply missed the feeling of playing.

2012 came, I'm a sophomore in College, and once again, I became deeply attached to the Pokemon World. I started to search for ROM Hacks, which reminded me of games like Shiny Gold and Naranja. Currently, I've finished the live beta version of Liquid Crystal, beat Misty in AshGray, in the Goldenrod Underground in CrystalDust, and at the Magma building in Charpos Island in Flora Sky. Hope to progress more in games as well as here in the forums! Glad to meet everyone! :)

P.S. - I'm also an avid wrestling fan, always updated. CM Punk's the BEST IN THE WORLD!

Last edited:
Years
Hello there Joey. Welcome to the PC! Always obey the main rules in here. Hemm.. Pokèmon over the year seems more interesting on our eyes. That's why every peoples from child to adult love Pokèmon very much including me. :D
Don't forget to add me as your friend if you interest for talk to me. See ya around! Yoroshiku~

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Joey, you from Australia ? Nah, just kiddin'. Imma MidnightShine liekz #1 of dat B2W2, Y U NO MENTION B2W2?! (kiddin with ya again)

Hacks? Sure, we've got lots of them stored here. Hope u enjoy playing them.

You need a long chat? With me, I bet you won't regret. VM me at mah page, understand? Friend request are also cool, bro.

See ya~

~Mid

Years
Hi guys! My name's Joey :) Pokemon fan since 2006. I've been hearing Pokemon way before that year, but that's the year I got my first Game Boy which was the blue/indigo/purple GBA.

Since then, I've finished games like Sapphire, Fire Red, Ruby, Emerald and the last one, Leaf Green. I traded all my pokemon to my LG version due to my other games usually getting corrupted/deleted.

I played until 2010, which was my 3rd year in High School. It became kinda childish for us teens so I decided to stop playing. During this hiatus, I deeply missed the feeling of playing.

2012 came, I'm a sophomore in College, and once again, I became deeply attached to the Pokemon World. I started to search for ROM Hacks, which reminded me of games like Shiny Gold and Naranja. Currently, I've finished the live beta version of Liquid Crystal, beat Misty in AshGray, in the Goldenrod Underground in CrystalDust, and at the Magma building in Charpos Island in Flora Sky. Hope to progress more in games as well as here in the forums! Glad to meet everyone! :)

P.S. - I'm also an avid wrestling fan, always updated. CM Punk's the BEST IN THE WORLD!

Hi Joey, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari, 19-soon-to-be-20, Australian female who loves memes, jokes, comedic stuff and of course Pokemon!

I have been a fan since 1999 and I have been playing the main series games since 2003, and my fave Pokemon (looking at my profile) is Oshawott.

Unfortunately, I suck at hacking but at least Mid's directed you so that's fine.

If you ever need to talk to someone funny, feel free to VM me on my profile. I'm also open for a friend request.

Have a fun time and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Years
CM Punk fan on here? well hello there! xD

I myself am new to this forum and it already feels like home, everyone is very friendly and more than happy to help
you began your pokemon journey with my favorite Region, the Hoenn games! I bet they got you hooked to pokemon haha, you really should play the old games as well if you got the chance, they were much fun as well

see ya around! have fun =3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, a WWE fan will get a warm welcome from me all the time. Welcome to the forums, Joey, read the rules and enjoy, okay!

And on a side note, heel Punk is god.

joeyhuab

Best in the World
Years
Hello there Joey. Welcome to the PC! Always obey the main rules. Hemm.. Pokèmon over the year seems more interesting on our eyes. That's why every peoples from child to adult love Pokèmon very much including me. :D
Don't forget to add me as your friend if you interest for talk to me. See ya around! Yoroshiku~

Added you as a friend. :) And yeah, I agree with you. Pokemon will never become too childish for anyone. :D

joeyhuab

Best in the World
Years
Hey Joey, you from Australia ? Nah, just kiddin'. Imma MidnightShine liekz #1 of dat B2W2, Y U NO MENTION B2W2?! (kiddin with ya again)

Hacks? Sure, we've got lots of them. Hope u enjoy playing them.

You need a long chat? With me, I bet you won't regret. VM me at mah page, understand? Friend request are also cool, bro.

See ya~

~Mid

Added you as a friend as well. :) Btw, I'm from the Philippines, which is not too far from Australia. Lol. Thanks bro. Appreciate the welcome. I haven't mentioned B2W2 because I haven't played them yet. :( I sadly don't have a DS or DS Lite or 3DS. But whatever, I might download an emulator soon enough and try the 4th and 5th gen games for a change. :>

Hi Joey, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari, 19-soon-to-be-20, Australian female who loves memes, jokes, comedic stuff and of course Pokemon!

I have been a fan since 1999 and I have been playing the main series games since 2003, and my fave Pokemon (looking at my profile) is Oshawott.

Unfortunately, I suck at hacking but at least Mid's directed you so that's fine.

If you ever need to talk to someone funny, feel free to VM me on my profile. I'm also open for a friend request.

Have a fun time and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Hey there Hikari, thanks for the welcome. :P I'm Filipino who recently turned 18. Lol. :3 I like memes as well. Haha good to see someone as humorous (maybe even more) than I am. :P Added you as a friend. :3

CM Punk fan on here? well hello there! xD

I myself am new to this forum and it already feels like home, everyone is very friendly and more than happy to help
you began your pokemon journey with my favorite Region, the Hoenn games! I bet they got you hooked to pokemon haha, you really should play the old games as well if you got the chance, they were much fun as well

see ya around! have fun =3

Would you look at that? Someone who likes CM Punk as well. :3 Yeah, welcome to the forums as well. This might be the place I'll be sticking to for a long time and I hope that you would too. :) I played remakes of the old games btw, like FR and LG, hacks like LiquidCrystal for the nostalgia. I wasn't really a fan as a kid but I learned to love pokemon. See you too and have fun as well. ;)

Oh, a WWE fan will get a warm welcome from me all the time. Welcome to the forums, Joey, read the rules and enjoy, okay!

And on a side note, heel Punk is god.

Heel Punk is definitely God, along with his right hand, Paul Heyman! Loool. Thanks for the welcome bro :) Nice sig btw :3 D-Bry and AJ ftw!

Last edited:
Years
Hi there, Arawanach, and welcome to the community :3

My first system was the transparent purple Gameboy Color, haha. I wish I still had it, but it's been broken for a long time so we had to toss it. ): But yeah, Pokemon is very addicting, so it gets people hooked all over again later down the road if they lose interest~! Hacks are definitely a great way to relive your interest in the series; the members here are very talented and make some amazing games. n_n

Do check out our Emulation section, as linked by the other helpful posters, and explore around for more hacks you might be interested in! I still need to play some more, have a few downloaded but haven't gotten around to actually playing yet. XD; The entire forum is pretty great though, so there's plenty of areas to post in around PC.

Anyway, hopefully you've been enjoying your stay so far! Feel free to contact me if you ever need help. :3

Back