• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
They quickly left the house, but the ninetails asked Q, who he was. Her voice was smooth and dreamy. Q's head was spinning... what should I do? Report back to the order? Or follow that beautiful ninetails.... "The ninetails doesn't like me, im in the order... yet she doesn't even seem to like that Empoleon." Q said to himself. Then, the voice of Q's controller sounded in his head. "Theres nothing left for you here Q, go on and help the order. Love will cost u nothing but pain" Q was still confused...

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex followed Ambros through the dead forest. He passed his battlefield with Kent and through a small river. On the other side of the rivere there was a small mountain valley in the shape of a crescent. He followed Ambros into it. The faces he saw brought him sweet nostalgia. There was the old Smeargle baker and the Combee twins, and their mother Vespiquen. They all dropped what they were holding to the welcome the visitor. Although surrounded by fuzzy memories, Alex knew he had come home.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
(OOC: *cough* bunnying *cough*)

"I do not trust that Roserade...I have the feeling we will have to finish him before I expected. My hunch...was right. Not only he let some of our enemies live...I think he is what anyone would call a "rat"...WHat do you think about this, General Galleon?" Lex said in a deadpan tone, his face motionless. "I say we find him as soon as possible and vanish him from our world...Who knows...he might have already told the Alpha Alliance about our plans..."

A good warrior shows no compassion when fighting the enemy. A good warrior does not spare his enemy and let him get away. A good warrior is cold-hearted, ruthless, Cold-blooded. Now Alex lacked those traits. He wasn't made for the Order. But we gave him a chance, and he blew it. Twice. I should kill him, as a way of saying I do not tolerate failure nor incompetence.

Lex floated in his meditating position, thinking about this as he waited for Galleon's reply.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Yes I want to be a part of the Gold tribe."Julie said nodding.

"Yeah,but doesn't...........never mind"Julie shook her head,

If she said what she was going to say,she would end up getting herself a 1 way ticket back home,though she didn't know with Kent.Julie stood looking blankly into the distance,thinking about how horrible war was.But the Gold Tribe faught for good,they wouldn't fight else they had too.Julie looked back at Kent smiling.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
(OOC: Yeah..sorry about thatm still getting used to RP. ^^)

Alex knew he had to prepare for a large fight. He could sense, it was only a matter of time before the Neoverse learned he had left. But not yet, or at least he hoped not. He worked on stregnthening his focus, because when the time came, he would be expected to fight. Through his missions and battles, Roserade had pieced together what he believed to be truen. One who fights for what they believe in. One who is humble yet poignant in their duties. He knew the battle would be coming soon, and he was ready to kill the one who found him first.

Here surrounded by kind, generous people; the people who do not care about his past; here he is hero. He will protect these people from the terrors of the Neoverse, even if they were Generals

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Galleon looked at Lex, and nodded.

"I'll send a spearow to the Emperor to let him know that we have labeled General Alex a traitor. Gallon sighed. This couldn't have come at a worse time for them, but Galleon was content somewhat still. It would mean one more strong warrior to have to fight, to have to kill.

"This means that we are going to have to find a new General to replace him. Also, I suggest we find Adriadne. She will have to be the third General to lead the invasion of Eternity City, seeing as Alex is a traitor to the Order and the 5th General is nowhere to be found."

Kent looked at Julie again and shook his head.

"I already told you before, you can speak your mind. You shouldn't have any problems speaking to your leader like this if you really do become a Gold Tribe member."

Kent thought of how peculiar Julie was. She didn't look like she was built for war, yet she wanted to join the Gold Tribe. Of course, as Kent has learned in the past, looks can be deceiving.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune turned as he heard someone sigh softly, and saw Genevieve next to him, on her own balcony. He looked around, the view was great, so why was she sighing?

"Miss home?" Neptune asked her, looking at her, concerned, "How are you feeling, Gen?"

Neptune didn't know what to do, "There's some soda in the fridge, and there's warm water if you want to shower. Mi casa es su casa (my home is your home), don't worry. It's the least I can do for a friend."

Neptune lied back on his chair and turned his head, looking at the Ninetales, her fur shining under the bright sunlight.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q made up his mind. He was going to go to talk to the ninetails. He read her mind and could tell that she still didn't trust the Empoleon, though she didn't trust him either. Q walked over to the Empoleon's house and put a hood over his head. Ill be disguised as someone...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked up at him. She hadn't realized he was even out there.

She shook her head gently, looking at him still. "I'm fine. Please don't worry Neptune, right?" Genevieve felt bad about not knowing his name or anything about how they met. She just knew that he was a kind person. "Its just that I wish I could remember." Genevieve looked away from him.

A shower seemed like a good idea. However, she pushed the thought away. "Thank you Neptune. You are a good friend."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q walked towards Neptune's house. "alright now... i can;t go bursting in when Neptune is still there... What should I do now?" "Hm... i must wait until she has recovered and is out of that house!" then his master's voice rang in his head "Q, if u continue to behave like this, you are no longer a member of the Order!" Q replied with "I don't care if I get kicked out of the order! At least I will be able to talk to a girl! Unlike u!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked around and stood up. She stretched a little. Genevieve wanted to look around the house. She walked back into her room and int othe hallway. Genevieve first, looked the upstairs over and then walked down the steps to the first floor. She walked around for a couple minutes and ended up by the front door.

Genevieve opened the front door, she wanted to look out it. She looked around the front yard and seen Q. Isn't that the Gallade from my house? She thought, watching him for a couple seconds. Genevieve decided that she should talk to him. Neptune had told her that he was a spy. However, she didn't really believe it. He didn't look like a spy. Though, she didn't know what a spy looked like.

Genevieve walked out the front door and walked towards Q. "Hi." She smiled.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune smiled a lot when she said he was a good friend, "Thanks, Genevieve. You too...the best friend i've ever had." and he closed his eyes, resting for a while.

When he woke up, Neptune turned his body and looked into his room, then looked at Genevieve's balcony. She's gone. Neptune got up to his feet and walked back into his room, looking around worriedly. Where did she go?

"Genevieve?" Neptune shouted, and the whole corridor echoed. He walked downstairs and saw his front door opened. His eyes widened and ran out of the house, scanning the village with his sharp eyes. He found Genevieve, but she was heading towards a Gallade...

THE SPY! Neptune stomped his feet and rushed towards the Ninetales.

"Genevieve what are you doing?" Neptune whispered to her ear softly then growled at Q, his eyes narrowing.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The ninetails walked out of her house, towards Q... "This is it, goodbye to the Order. Ive got much more better things to do then work for those people." But before Q knew it, the ninetails approached him and smiled. "Hi" she said. Q nearly melted at the sound of her dreamy voice. "Um... hi" Q replied. Q felt his cheeks go hot as he said these words. But then he quickly saw the Empoleon rush out of the house and walk towards them. "hm... he will never ever believe that i turned good... what should I do?" Q asked himself

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex was in the middle of training. He had to stregthen his Psychic attack. That move could be life or death for him. He knew that part well. He began by thrusting boulders into oblivion by hovering them and then pushing them away. It had been a long time since his last battle. He saw Ambros come his way.

"I had a terrible dream yesterday." Ambros said. Alex stood tense, he knew that Absols had the power of precognition and could see future thoughts.

"What was it? Hopefully nothing too bad."

"It was of a single rose, standing in a grass field. It sustained earthquakes and fire. It was able to whistand being rummaged around and twisted. But the Rose decided to take its own life. I believe due to its own thoughts."

Alex was semi-confused,"Wait-was I that rose?"

"I don't know who it was, but it seems likely. I should mention something else, it was a green rose."

"A-a green rose? That may be important." Alex felt something jab him in the stomach. Was Adriadne in trouble? Why?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Its nothing. Really. I just wish I could remeber.." Genevieve said softly. She really wished that she could remeber meeting Neptune.

Genevieve looked at Neptune when she heard his words. She smiled slightly. Genevieve had never been called a good friend. It was probally because she never really had a friend. "Thank you Neptune."

Genevieve was close to the Gallade. She didn't think anything of walking towards him. Genevieve didn't think he was actually a spy like Neptune thought.

When Genevieve heard Neptune she turned her head to look at him. "He's been following us...I wanted to know why."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie bit her lip.She didn't know how to word this.

"If we fight back,doesn't that make us just as low as them,fighting back?I mean even if we fight back,we could still end up hurting the area with the attacks we use."Julie said.

She stared blankly forward.Had she just spoken?She was better when she didn't talk.She was better at fighting then talking about these kind of things.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"I don't know either." Neptune admitted, and looked into his eyes. His eyes were a little different. He was acting a little strangely, like he was dreaming or something like that. Neptune frowned and observed his reaction. When he said 'hi' Neptune knew what was going on. The Gallade had a crush on Genevieve. But that didn't prove that he wasn't a spy, though.

Even if he's not a spy now, we'll still have something to fight for. Neptune thought and looked at Genevieve, whispering quielty, "He's a spy alright. But I think he has a crush on you. Just look at him. Red cheeks? Dreamy expression?"

Neptune blushed. He felt the same too so he was a little embarrassed...he looked at Genevieve's lips and bit his own.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been looking at the Gallade, until she heard Neptune's words. She looked at Neptune and then looked at Q. Genevieve bit her lip. A crush..on me? Why..? She asked herself. She didn't think she was really pretty, maybe average. Most people were afraid of her, at least the people in her town. Who in their right mind would be attracted to a freak? Genevieve blinked back tears at the word freak. That word brought back bad memories. She didn't want to remember them.

Genevieve looked back at Q. Was he a spy? If he was a spy then why had he followed them? Shouldn't he had went to the capital to hear of the Gold Tribe's plans?

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune looked at the spy, "Look I don't know if you're a good guy now, but what are you doing here?"

Neptune frowned and observed the Gallade from top to bottom. He had the fake emblem again. Neptune placed his hands behind his back and looked at Genevieve.

"He's not the only one who has a crush on you, Gen," Neptune said softly, blushing deep red. He wanted to give himself a facepalm, but he couldn't do it in front of her. Maybe he spoke too much.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked back at the Gallade as Neptune talked. She wasn't sure about what was going on. How could he like her when they had just met last night.

Genevieve's ear twitched at Neptune's words. Her face turned bright red and she looked away from them both. Genevieve didn't know what to do in this situation. This had never happened before. Why both? Why two, when all I've ever wanted was one. One guy to like her.

Genevieve swallowed. "I-I don't know what to say....to either of you.... Please excuse me." She walked past both of them. Genevieve didn't know where she was going. She just wanted to get away. Genevieve walked through the town ignoring the townspeople that looked at her. Now what.....? She thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back