• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could one imagine a PKMN iPod???

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
Years
I like to fantasize quite a bit, and was wondering, if Apple were to produce a limited edition Pokemon iPod, what would it look like, would it have any unique features, and other items. I do play Pokemon on my iPod (Of course it is possible. I play it on my nano with iPod linux) and my GB, and was wondering what it would be, mixed together.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
it'll be cool. I don't actually own an iPod, but I've seen iPod designs and they're pretty unique. So I think it's gonna look nice. Am currently imagining a white bg with pikachu diagonally at one bottom corner... or a treeko popping in from another corner... lol :D

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I dunno what'd it be like, but I'd have one! XD
That'd be awesome.
They'd probably have a few of them, in different colors, with different Pokemon on them... *_____* ....so pretty...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
It's definitely gonna be pretty.. I mean, you can easily imagine the designs.. even any simple designs would be perfect for me.. I'd bug my dad to buy one. If he doesn't, I'd at least bug for a casing of the design (if it has...)..

call me crazy if you wish, but that's what I'd do XD

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
ooh... yeah. like some special limited edition stuff...
"get a treeko design and within it is a preinstalled episode of 'show title'.. get it while stocks last!" (lol)

I can see it now... hahas :P

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
Years
It would be cool that after you registered it, you could get like, 10 free Pokemon songs or videos in the iTunes Store. They have that stuff on iTunes, I've just never cared to buy it. Perhaps it could have better support for MIDI file types. I can only find Pokemon GB music in MIDI format at certain websites. To get it onto my iPod, I have to convert it to .wav. What really sucks is that it changes the file size from 6KB to 9MB and makes my PC run slow. *Sigh...* If only...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
A Pokemon Ipod? I can see that XD

You know they made a Neon Genesis Evangelion Ipod..
ipod2s.jpg

But that's like....50,000 yen XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
They've made a Pokemon iPod actaully! When I went to the State Championship TCG tournament, the winner got this silver iPod with a Pikachu ingraved on it.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
wow.. state championship tcg tournament.. cool. my country only organised once when I was 10 and that's it. no more tounaments.. *miyo is getting jealous* (lol)

hmm.. sry if I went out of topic :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2011
Heh. Imagine if that kind of item was to grow. Comparing to sites like FreeIpods, you'd see FreePokeIpods.

Idiotic thought. I know.

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
Years
That would be nice if they had different designs for different models. They probably would put the designs on the newer generation iPods like the Mini, Nano, and Video. What would the commercials be like, though? Since most of the commercials have random people dancing wildly on psychadelic backgrounds, it would be cool if it had a Pikachu dancing to the Pokemon Rap to a strange background. I did see a Pikachu Rap one time. It was pretty explicit which was pretty funny. Who could ever think that Pikachu could cuss? lol Sorry I got off topic

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I can't seem to imagine pikachu dancing the 'ipod style' though.. it's kinda unnatural to see pikachu shaking its butt and its head like some disco dancers..

I'd prefer an advertisement with Pikachu just being itself and cute and natural.. yeah, something along those lines.. :P

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
hey.. it may sound out of topic, but I just realised that the unmodified pikachu ipod picture in your signature was the exact same picture I had used to put as a wallpaper on my cellphone.. no wonder it looked so familiar.. lols :P

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
.::Roselia::. said:
They've made a Pokemon iPod actaully! When I went to the State Championship TCG tournament, the winner got this silver iPod with a Pikachu ingraved on it.
That's awesome, I'd totally dig one of those.

Back