• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Draconia School of Mythology [Registration] V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Teh sign-ups are finished. *smirketh*

Willing to edit anything ya say, and I think I may elaborate more on history later, but I'm done for now.

Years
They can be as big as you would like, I added that in doors they take on a mini form of what they would look like in they're full form. For example my dragon could be around Dragonite size, but when it needs to be hidden or needs to get indoors it will reduce its size to a mini form...hmm for example:

From this: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/Characters/Creatures/neverendingstory.jpg

to this: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/Characters/Creatures/anime_baby_drag2.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
How are you going to divide us into groups? How many people will be in the groups?

Years
The groups will be random with every mission that crops up, as for classes you will all attend the same classes just to make it easier to keep track of you all.

Okay the list was updated: Rena, Kat, Brad and Thesis are all accepted the only one I could not accept was Empoleon, your personality and description are lacking even though they comply with the rules, there simply is not enough there if afraid. The RPG sample you gave me was a little dry, I didn't really get anything from it and it didn't do you justice because again it was 'bitty' too many full stops and not enough description in it. I'm sorry but I'll have to deny you. If you need help then please PM me okay.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I added a sign up for Jordan. Feel free to disregard it if spots fill up. :]

I'd also like to note that it's shorter than Luke's, because Jordan's personality and appearance can be compared to his brother (appearance is similar, personality is not). They share the same history as well. x3

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Human:
Name: Lyon Siegmund

Species: Human

Element: Fire (His eyes tell it all)

Description: Lyon is a pale-skinned teenage boy with a height of about 6'2. Weighing a feather-weight 42 kg, he seems to be a built miniscule with a very slender structure. He has a wild undercut white hair with a lavender shade which slightly reaches his eye lashes. He is often seen wearing a blood-red long-sleeve shirt without a tie, beneath his pitch-black trench coat. Below, he wears a pair of linen pin-stripe trousers, which also have black, as their main colour. His choice of footwear is a pair of black suede Moccasin shoes, which are never left untied. Although his appearance makes him look from a distance like short person who was thrown into jacket, his choice of wear actually matches his size.

Personality: Lyon is a confident, and so, arrogant person. Although he may not look it, Lyon is a reliable and responsible person that would do almost anything to build progress for both him and the ones he cares for. When not with friends as he is most times, Lyon's mind happens to reflect on what has happened in the past, present and what might take place in the future. This, he considers a thorn in the flesh, as it has made him more miserably of recent. Perhaps, it would do no harm to say that he is a boy with to many worries on his mind, in fact he doesn't loosen himself of this stress…at least when his pals are not around him. He is the kind of person who speaks his mind and would never shake of his decisions.
That said, Lyon's bad side should also be spoken of, the one that makes him humiliate others, the abusive and annoying things he would do once his anger is triggered, all of which are easily put to a stop when he is made fun of by his dearest pals. During this period, as the solution is, it is wisest to make him laugh, as this will totally subdue his anger. All that apart…Lyon is overly rated as a good friend and companion.Though now, it will lie in his ability to keep cool and calm, as he would be facing annoying, caring and detesting students that come from all parts of the world. All his attributes come as a result of his past loneness. His heart burns with passion for others.

History: Lyon was born in Edinburgh, Europe, in a very well known country; the country of the Queen. He was born into a rich family of 3, he, his father and mother, which was drastically shortened during toddler years. His Father was killed on his journey to a funfair with his son…in an accident that nearly claimed the young toddler's left arm, at this time, his life was saved by Ruther King, his inevitable Dragon. Like some rich people of his age, he never went to a school; he was always stuck up at home with tutors, never really getting the chance to feel playing around his peers. This could well say that he never had friends, and so he lived the life of a miserable boy who always "told tales" of dragons and Unseen beings in their environment.
His abilities to "see the Unseen" at one time and cause fire hazards mysteriously, put him up with a large number of Psychiatrists, and later, almost landed him in an Asylum. This was just a mothers attempt to make her son normal, and because of this determination, she was able to come in contact with one of the "Unseen schools" that were in existence; Draconia. This was one of the highest rated schools, it was the most she could do for her son, and so, she enrolled him into it. However, now that the school is about to resume, her son, Lyon…has caught a rare disease.

Weapon: Beauty, and beast.
Beauty: A fine Arabian Jambiya purchased at a high price on auction. It consists of a wooden sheath which hides 15cm of curved ivory blade, with an aluminum handle.
Beast:A tattered looking, self-made knife. It consists of a One-foot jagged edged blade, with wooden hilt of barely 10cm, covered with rubber ropes.

Other: I wouldn't want to point out this but, he suffers from pyromaniac, and due to the fact that he can manipulate fire, he tends to just let it out a few times. Due to his current medical state, Lyon may not resume school the same time as others…most likely.

Dragon:
Name: Ruther King, his agent (when referring to him formally) or Black Crest.
Description:
Draconis.jpg
(love him?)

Personality: Ruther is quiet and cold dragon, one that hates to be taken for granted. As one of the rarest species of dragons, he tends to be very proud, and yet territorial. This dragon in particular, is one without a conscience, fearless, and fearsome dragon, one whose roots could be found in anyone who portrays the his grim behaviour. However, when around Lyon, this dragon can be quite a pleasant fellow.

Other: (Anything else)

Last edited:

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
To avoid my application getting missed I'm going to post it here rather than edit my first post.

Name: Alexander Von Carstein
Species: Vampire (pureblood)
Element: Dark (originally chose lightning but this was my second choice since dark was full. I see there are spaces so if possible I would like to change)
House: Orochi

Description: Standing 6 ft Alexander is an intimidating character. His skin is extraordinarily pale and his hair pitch black. His hair is messy, draping over the side of his head and down in front of his eyes. He face is handsome yet strangely disconcerting. His small mouth is most of the time curled in amusement or contempt. He keeps his fangs noticeable at all times. But when the situation requires it can lengthen them considerably. His eyes while usually black can change to a violent red depending on his mood. He always dresses smartly. Usually wearing dark grey or black suits along with pure white shirts. Another distinct feature is he always wears a red rose on his lapel.

Personality: Friendliness is not a trait Alexander holds in high regard. He has an incredibly elitist attitude. He has incredible distain for most other races and regards Vampires as the ultimate species. Even for a Vampire he seems to have incredible restraint of his powers. He only needs to feed on fresh blood once a month. He only attends the school for one reason. That reason being self advancement. He has a vendetta against his father, which he has vowed to fulfill anything his does is merely a step towards this goal. His dragon is the only creature Alexander seems to have a connection with. Alexander is an unpleasant person to say the least. If a person tripped when walking past him he would sneer and walk on, when most others would help the person up. He is exceedingly clever never needing to put in effort in class yet excelling at all he does. Even within the house Orochi, which is filled those of evil tendencies Alexander, is feared. He is a recluse and during evenings tends to retreat to his room rather than socialize with those in his house. He is often very arrogant.

History: Alexander is the 23rd Vampire to hold the Von Carstein name. He lived in his family's ancestral home with his brother and father until the age of 13. He awoke one morning to find his brother slowing staining the hall carpet with his blood. His father was standing over his brother with the Von Carstein ancestral sword. According to Alexander his father never said a word and dropping the sword on the floor fled the castle. Alexander later found out that his father had killed his mother due to a disagreement and that his brother had found out. In his rage his brother had attacked his father and had been killed. After hearing this from an old witch he vowed his father would pay. When he was 15 he returned to the family house. When he found a letter written by his mother to be delivered on that day (his 15th birthday). It told him of a secret chamber bellow the house that contained a great power even his father did not know about. It was there that he discovered his dragon.

Weapon: Alexander is adept at using his fangs and his natural speed and strength. When circumstances require it he is an excellent swordsman. He wields the Von Carstein ancestral blade. The same blade, which his father used to kill his brother. Along with his ability to control his element (darkness). He tends to confuse and disorientate his opponents before striking out of the shadows.

Dragon:
Name: Dezzirith
Description: Similar to this
Personality: About as friendly as its master. After being locked bellow the Von Carstein castle since its birth it is a naturally nocturnal dragon. Dezzirith has the ability to transform into a pitch black coloured snake and usually resides around Alexander's shoulders. He can be violent at times and can only truly be calmed by Alexander himself who seems to understand Dezzirith like no one else. But sometimes even Alexander cannot control Dezzirith's rage.

Example

Taken from an RP on Sal's forum. RP name was Halo Wars.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Narutard: Your character is fine, but you forgot to add his house and I only aloud pictures for dragons, not human characters, so to be fair I will ask you to describe your character in full if thats cool. PENDING

Blue Pikachu: I have the same problem with you as I did with Empoleon, your grammar is a little off. So I'm asking you for an RPG example. Your description is also a little lacking, but I'll forgive that because it seems to give everything I need to know. PENDING

Also accepting double characters now, so you can create up to two cahracters, which means all who have given two characters up until this point have been accepted. I will aslo add my own.

The RPG will start either tomorrow or the day after, m'kay?

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Sorry. It was quite late when I wrote my application and I failed to spot some basic mistakes. I have edited and I (believe) got rid of the majority of the mistakes. If you could have another look over it I would be very thankful.

Edit: Sorry forgot about the sample let me add that now.

Edit: Added sample.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
I don't mean to be "that guy" but when do you plan on starting?

Years
Blue Pikachu: I'm still seing the same problem as before. Its lengthened which is all good, but you need to work on that grammar (im not one to speak, but I have my good days XP) Denied, but you can PM me to help you out with that if you like and I'll see no reason why I couldn't accept you then.

Okay, I still have to make my second characters sign up and finish my first persons dragon, but hey!

It'll start sometime today before I go to work or after I have a big lay in tomorrow XP I know I'm running late, but I haven't had time to start the RPG with all the sign ups I've been doing o.o;;

Gyro: Your time is up as well. So your space is free again.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
May I please make an other character as well =D. May I reserve Niddhog (or however you spell it xD), if of course, there is a space left.

Human:
Name: Ahnzieg (Ah-nuh-zee-eg) Pavlyuk (Pah-vuh-lee-yook.)
Species: Human/Hyena Anthro.
Element: Water.
House: Nidhogg.
Description: Ahnzieg is usually given a stereotype the second one sees her; freak, "weirdo," something of that matter. The reason for this is the contrast between her height, weight, and anything of that type. Ahnzieg has a pale complexion the shade of raw tapioca pudding, it is smooth and silky but is over-layed with a plethora of birthmarks. Ahnzieg sticks out like a sore thumb in a crowd due to her similarity to a tree; very, very tall. Contrasting red locks are pinned down to Ahnzieg's mid-arm. Although, her hair is a bit scruffy and thick, therefore, it takes much time in the morning to get her appearance just right. Ahnzieg's bangs run to the left side of her face and obscuring a small amount of her cerulean eyes, which are mostly narrowed down into a glaring squint. Ahnzieg has an odd bump on her delicate nose that was recieved from running into a wall head first when slipping on a toy. Make up is one of Ahnzieg's favorite object of beauty, she wears an abundance of mascara and eyeliner, yet only a dab of a rosy-blush. Ahnzieg's pale lips are always turned down into a cold, calculating frown.

Ahnzieg's choice of attire is directed in a gothic-lolita sort of way. Her upper-attire is a series of many layers. Firstly, there is a layer of a long-sleeved fishnet while a magenta short-sleeved shirt is layering it. Under that is a lime-green camisole and has a series of lace of the bottom of it. Finally, finishing the upper layer is a shirt that reaches until Ahnzieg's elbow, and is up until her mid-stomach. It has many knots, rips, and is an onyx color and has a leather-like texture. The lower attire of Ahnzieg is a sky blue pleated skirt that looks like it is too-short-for-school. The shoes on Ahnzieg's feet are a pair of black boots with abstract rainbow laces. To keep her knees warm, Ahnzieg always has a pair of orange leg warmers handy so she wouldn't get sick. Ahnzieg has a plethora of accessories, including very many bangles that hang upon her wrist and always seem to jingle a soft melody. Also, Ahnzieg has plastic-pearl necklaces in a spectrum of colors.

Just to include an extra laugh to Ahnzieg's odd appearance, Ahnzieg is a hyena anthro. Instead of normal human ears, Ahnzieg has a pair of huge golden hyena-ears. On her right ear, there are three earrings that are the first three colors of the rainbow. Her ears always hang low, and she can tie them in a bow as well. Well, that is what other people say, but it is common sense that Ahnzieg couldn't, even if they were that low. She wouldn't even want to. Protruding from her skirt is a long tail that always hangs around and twitches once in a while. The tail is subtly striped and is the same tint as her ears. Ahnzieg could look so much more mature and more beautiful, the truth is that, Ahnzieg hardly ever bothered or even cared about her appearance.

Personality: (5+ lines)
History: (5+ lines)
Weapon: (Two maximum)

Dragon:
Name: (Be creative…nothing like Spot)
Description: (I will allow pictures for this one)
Personality: (5+ lines)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back