• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Have you ever had any dreams with Dawn in it and what happened in the dream?
... Is it bad that I have? xD I dreamt once that her Buneary came up to me in a restaurant and kept tugging at my leg (this was in the normal world where Pokémon don't exist, but for some reason I was't surprised at all by the Buneary being there), so I picked it up and tried to return it to it's owner. Then through the power of dreams I was suddenly next to Dawn in a completely white room and handed Buneary to her without her saying anything other than doing that peace-sign gesture she does when saying "No need to worry!". It wasn't really an interesting dream (there's probably more to it that I've forgotten), but it's the only one I've had involving Pokémon characters xD What about you? :o

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Why you like Dawn so much?: She's the only female companion of Ash's who I truly respect.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Lopunny
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Cheerleader (e.g. Ash's Gym Battles)

Years
Pokemon BW episodes Staring Dawn start this freaking Saturday i am already prepared and have them set to be recorded

Oh yes, I saw them in Japanese already so can't wait to seem them dubbed.

And welcome to the club, Seraphimon-sama!

Guess I'll keep this alive by answering the topic:

I actually had a dream that I was traveling alongside Dawn and my Oshawott became best friends with her Piplup. I also tried on her contest outfits and they were amazing. She even styled my Pokemon to look all beautiful like hers. I even saw myself as a Coordinator winning the Grand Festival and she thought I was stunning.

Don't remember any other Dawn-related dreams though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Why you like Dawn so much? She's one of the best Pokegirls I've ever seen. She's also really cute.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Mamoswine
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her contest outfit; it really suits her.

Years
just to let you guys know anyone who wants to join doesnt have to do the stuff in the first post it was already there when i taken ownership since the owner of the club orginally i think account was inactive for quite awhile or was banned or owner didnt want the responsibility anymore but i appricate if you would so people know what is going on nad I wish there was more bw episodes featuring Dawn

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Well in that case, that's fine by me.

Dawn made an appearance in one of my dreams; it was when she and Ash were going for a swim.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I probily did in 2007 when I was really into pokemon due to the anime being aired on Toasted TV(D&P).

Welcome to club ownership Dawn-Berlitz. I take it you will do a wonderful job.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
This club needs more activity. I know, I'll post a few Dawn images I found for you guys to enjoy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Dawn is one of the things that made me love pokemon again in 2007 and 2010.
I have always liked dawn more then Misty,May or Iris.

Here are some more pictures.
I might make the first one my wallpaper.

Warning: I think they are big pictures

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Why you like Dawn so much?
She's cute and it's like if Ash had a sister, they connect well together.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon
PIPLUP! Piplup's voice is just so cute. I love hearing it talk :P

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits
Either her normal one or her cheerleading outfit. They're nice <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It would be awesome if Dawn returns to the cast and where an outfit similar to the female trainer's outfit for Gen VI, because it suits her so much.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Since it's been confirmed that there won't be a Hoenn remake for a while now, so does that mean that Dawn's travel in Hoenn was pointless and false hope?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Hey guys it's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm writing a fanfic that is a re-write of the BW series and Ash and Dawn are traveling through Unova together with Iris and Cilan and they also meet the BW1 version of N and Team Plasma throughout the games.

Are you giving Dawn the development she needs that she lacked during her time in Unova?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey guys it's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm writing a fanfic that is a re-write of the BW series and Ash and Dawn are traveling through Unova together with Iris and Cilan and they also meet the BW1 version of N and Team Plasma throughout the games.
This is interesting news indeed, what plot aspects are you planning to focus on? Have you contemplated her catching any new Pokémon from the Unova region, and if so which do you think she'd most likely want to add to her team? I'd love to read it once you're finished, make sure you keep us updated! :D

Years
i wish they had Dawn in Unova instead or iris or Touko with Dawn making more appearances than she currently has so far in the bw series Dawn has yet been there most successful character while Iris can't come up to Dawn's level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back