• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

casualsden's here!

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hello. I'm casualsden. I signed up to forum because I started playing Pokemon Raptor EX a community made game which I downloaded from this forum.

I watched some Pokemon anime till episode 400 something. After a while I lost interest because all the new pokemon introduction episodes were unbearably boring for me but I'm planning to watch more as I found I'm a bit rusty about my pokemon knowledge after I started playing Pokemon Raptor EX. I haven't read any Pokemon manga. I played all first generation games. Some of second generation and left at a playthrough in the middle of one of the third gen games. I was bored a little.

Can someone who played Pokemon Raptor EX answer a few questions for me, please?

The trading system sounds a bit complicated from the description in the pokemon communication center at
Spoiler:
City.

I got an awesome mystery gift from there.
Spoiler:
Are they fixed or is it random? The woman there told me to check pokecommunity forums to see when/if there is a mystery gift again. How does that work? Do you guys announce it somewhere?

Years
Hi there, casualsden, welcome to PC! Unfortunately you'll have to take both of your Raptor EX questions to its individual thread, which I see you have already found, as this is mostly a section to greet new members that join. The Mystery Gift likely wouldn't be announced anywhere outside of Krypton's official thread, either.

But anyway, I hope you've been enjoying the forum so far! We're a big community so there's always something new popping up around here. :3 Why not keep checking back? I'm sure you'll have fun~

Enjoy yourself and feel free to contact me if you're in need of any more help! I'd love to help you out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, I actually first posted my questions in raptor thread but nobody answered it. Then, I found the answers a day after. Anyway, the showcase section seems a bit inactive. Is it because people are busy with Pokemon white and black?

Back