• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So uhm, I signed up for the Gender Discrimination challenge but it seems that it might get locked soon because it's been more than a month no one has posted in it. So should I bother with the challenge or not? Because I don't know what to do if I wanna post an update but I'm the last person who posted in that thread @_@

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
So uhm, I signed up for the Gender Discrimination challenge but it seems that it might get locked soon because it's been more than a month no one has posted in it. So should I bother with the challenge or not? Because I don't know what to do if I wanna post an update but I'm the last person who posted in that thread @_@

Two months is the rule in here, so you can post if the last post was at least two months ago. It'd be great if you could, because I'm still doing that one too and I'd hate to make a new thread just to finish it. ~_~ But if it is past the deadline, I'll make a new one. I wanna finish mine, just don't have the time because I'm working double shifts all the time now and it's terrible and satanic.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Started my Gender Discrimination challenge and caught a Wurmple, leveled it to 7 and it transformed into a Cascoon, ugh. So I tried getting a female Wurmple with the correct personality value and I just happen to run into a female Surskit. So I caught that one instead because I never played with one and it's rare to find also, 1% chance of encounter yay :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
No there's a new version for each new game, and since X and Y has been out for a bit and Pokemon Bank about to come out it's about time for the next one.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
True, true :)

And I already got like 3-4 challenges going but I wanna start another one already. Seriously, challenges are harder to quit than smoking...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, I'm gonna make it on Dec 27 to go with Pokemon Bank's release. I might go ahead and make it tomorrow though since I'll probably get Y then and I don't know if I can wait for Bank any longer. I mean, we'd be close enough! But yeah, XY Favorite Challenge is on its way. :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Would it be possible to keep Gen V in the mix? Only way people can currently play X/Y is on a 3DS. No emulator unlike for previous gens.

But I don't really have a strong opinion on that, it is more a suggestion.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Me toooooo. I'm sooo hyped for Pokemon Bank! I can transfer my uber tier battle team to Pokemon Y! xD

Aaaaand, merry christmas to all my fellow Swablu and also our beloved Altaria, Sydian! ♥ Yes Syd, to everyone's eyes you're still Sydian and always will be :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I actually want and encourage people to still call me Syd, though. I never said "omg guys u have to call me everlark now." lol In fact, it gets annoying when people do call me Everlark. My aka still says Syd soooo!

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, birds!! I actually didn't get Y today, but I'm just gonna buy it tomorrow, so I'll make the new Favorite Challenge then. I'm too tired to make it now. n___n

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I was planning on doing a Play-through of Pokemon with Spinda, dunsparse, Luvdisc and other pokemon that are either VERY weak, or Hated.

A Scrub Challenge, or "Pokekemon, I hate you"

Make a list of pokemon you hate. You can only catch those Pokemon.

Or, You can only catch Pokemon with a Base Stat total less than BLANK. (say 425 ballpark.)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, Pokemon Bank has been delayed. This sucks. I was really looking forward to be able to move Pokemon for my Favorites Challenge.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm still going to make it soon anyway, since I think plenty of Pokemon got moved before the delay happened. I've seen starters floating around, and I'm sure there are people breeding. If not, people can just hold off on signing up, no biggie!

Also bought Y and I wanna start so yeah! lol

Edit: Apparently, I'm impolite for making suggestions and assuming that someone would ditch their challenge. lol

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm still going to make it soon anyway, since I think plenty of Pokemon got moved before the delay happened. I've seen starters floating around, and I'm sure there are people breeding. If not, people can just hold off on signing up, no biggie!

Also bought Y and I wanna start so yeah! lol

Edit: Apparently, I'm impolite for making suggestions and assuming that someone would ditch their challenge. lol

Serebii says that if the people in Japan have already downloaded Pokébank, it still works now, so it shouldn't be a problem. I think if you don't have it yet, you just can't get it.

Maybe that's a misinterpretation on my part though.

(also first post in forever)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm no sure, but people have been saying that Pokebank crashed. So right now, people are unable to use it, but they had some Japanese that got ahold of it and got to use it before it crashed.

Also....hacked Pokemon got through Pokebank, ugh...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
People who have Pokemon Bank can still use it as of now. A bunch of people over in Trade Corner have been collecting stuff, but it would be much easier if we had our personal breeders from older games.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hopefully the delay doesn't last too long. For what it's worth though, I managed to get every starter except for Turtwig in the span of...I wanna say two hours? If you manage to get starters from Wonder Trade or someone gives you one, just breed lots of them. GTS offers are pretty decent with people trading starters for other starters. Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy are the most requested I've noticed (idk why though cause they're not that great but to each their own).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back