• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Great BETA 5!

The 5th beta was GREAT, loved it...still i was a little disapointed cause there were still no G/S music for wild battles and trainer battles, i supose ill be waiting for the next beta :P
I have 3 question that maybe someone has already asked but here goes...
How can i find the legendary Trio?(ive tryed a lot but they never shoe up :S)
Where does the Jirachi event occur?(cant find it :S)
Is the next beta going to be the last one?
Thanks!

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
About making a more close version after finishing the hack, I dont really want to face that. I really want to start something new after finishing SG, but, I think the wisest decision would be to, after a few months after the final release, to allow anyone to do whatever they want with the game. That way, if someone wants a more exact remake, they can just take the rom as a base and try to achieve an exact remake (which is something I doubt it can be done, anyway)

This is just what I expected. When you'll be done with SG, you'd certainly want a looong vacation.

Anuyways, I don't care. Even the best hack in the world can't satisfy me in 100%. It's just sad that Japanese people doesn't make such... movement about GS Remake, like we do. (because Japan doesn't have organised Pokemon fandom like ours). Due to that, there'll never be any chance to get any real Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal remake (unless something enlights Masuda).

And one more thing, zel:

efektcpaniazelbetupn7.png

Isn't it one of your "variations"? I think it's a lot over the top.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
Noone answered my second question yet... oh well, I'll say it again.

Is it just me or is rock smash not working? I can't get the third badge, too.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Argh! Whats the legendary dragon pokemon? xd

Also, noticed a Pikachu. It says:

Pika...
Chu?
Pika... Pikachu? [Yes/No]
[yes]Pikachu... :S
[no]Pikachu... :(

It's a bit random xD.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Maxim: Yeah, it is (though I wonder why it looks that bad in the screenshot O.o), but, I really dont want to say much about it, so, if you have some questions about that, just PM me.

jeeminwoo: You need the Badge from Jasmine (Olivine City) to make Rock Smash work.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
Maxim: Yeah, it is (though I wonder why it looks that bad in the screenshot O.o), but, I really dont want to say much about it, so, if you have some questions about that, just PM me.

jeeminwoo: You need the Badge from Jasmine (Olivine City) to make Rock Smash work.

I know that... But then, I can't get it!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
This is just what I expected. When you'll be done with SG, you'd certainly want a looong vacation.

Anuyways, I don't care. Even the best hack in the world can't satisfy me in 100%. It's just sad that Japanese people doesn't make such... movement about GS Remake, like we do. (because Japan doesn't have organised Pokemon fandom like ours). Due to that, there'll never be any chance to get any real Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal remake (unless something enlights Masuda).

And one more thing, zel:

efektcpaniazelbetupn7.png

Isn't it one of your "variations"? I think it's a lot over the top.

What the hell is that screenie supposed to be?
A glitched Kanto?
No seriously, what is it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I dunno, maybe its another place that Zel was adding for a future release.

I haven't played Beta 5 in a few days

Elainia

Rocky FTW!!!
Years
Hey, I was just playing the B5, and I noticed something different. Didn't Prof. Elm call you about the GS Ball as soon as you reached Cerulean City (provided you defeated Sabrina and Lt.Surge) in B4? Or is the prerequisite amount of badges different in this beta?

Pat Dude

I think, therefore I am.
Years
What the hell is that screenie supposed to be?
A glitched Kanto?
No seriously, what is it.

That might be Zel's "Extra Region". He did talk about extra stuff... And I have been screwing around with Amap and SG... Talk about wierd names for that place (No, seriously, open SG in Amap, and look at some of those names. Like, Mt. Steel (From PMD.).).

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Uh, why did the Team Aqua/Magma music replace the E4/Gymleader music while facing the E4? Is it because most of the E4 were ex-TR members or something?!?

Back