• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
This has probably already been asked, but its two in the morning here and I am beyond past too tired to read through the pages.
Is there a playable Beta?

<3

No not yet. We are still putting together all the various scripts featuring the dual screen. Once that has been done and I have completely revamped and extended Kanto, I will release the beta.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
Well, I can honestly say I await this game eagerly.
This is one of the best ones I have seen by far, and I am in love with the idea of incorporating all the available regions into one game.
Storyline sounds interesting, and the screenshots show some aesthetically pleasing graphics.
<3

Also, if you need any help with something less on the programming side, and more on the creative side, i am a rather gifted writer, and can help with either dialogue or the plot, if need be.
<3

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Ok...agentalexandre12 has been working on this for about a day now and with me doing the graphics, we have completed the fully functioning D/P battle system. The best part though is that the Pokemon sprites animate like in D/P. Yes they include both frames that animate.

capture010.png
capture012h.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Is that.. a level 142 Pikachu, by an odd chance?
O.o

Yeah...since the gameplay is too long, I figured it would be better to increase the maximum level, otherwise the level 100 would be easily reachable. So I increased the maximum level to 200.

unimair

Espeon With A IPod!
Years
I like the game how it looks like, i like the tile's, just to cut it off,

I LIKE EVERYTHING! ;)

I'm looking forward to see your first release! :)

Greetings,
Unimair!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
This is just to show off a bit but also to show you the massive extensiveness of this game. And I was bored and didn't know what else to do.

capture001j.png
capture005.png

Yes the girl looks messed up but that's just a temporary sprite. And don't mind the details, these are acctual screenshots, I've just started the game in debug mode so the time and Pokedex is low, but a high number of badges :D.

P.S. If anyone knows who made the Sinnoh badges, tell me to give proper credit.

Last edited:

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
Soo many badges, so little time.
xD
Seeing this makes me want to play this game even more.
I will collect all 32 badges!
: D

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Soo many badges, so little time.
xD
Seeing this makes me want to play this game even more.
I will collect all 32 badges!
: D

Hmm...this would take dedicated and long hours of playing. Though the regions are not completed, so in the game you can't get all badges, but its just to show them off. XD And I've also added the little thing with the trainer card changing colours depending on the amount of stars you have.

This is not related to your topic...
For the controls in the Battle scene, the input of buttons has been disabled, so to make the text advance just click the left mouse key. To choose commands, choose them from the bottom screen and to go back a step click the right mouse button.

Last edited:

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
when you say the regions are not complete, do you mean that giritina or another legendayr has made certain cities or routes unnacasable/ deystroyed them, or will the region be accesable, but somehow incomplete, (like in ruby destiny ROL)?

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
It has quite low hp to be a over lvl 100 anyways can u add the option of plastic surgery so we can change your sprite and battle sprite to that off the other version such as the gold silver ones emerald ruby sapphire ones and also fire red and leaf green ones? Just edited so that they fit the D/P/Pt type look? If i knew how to edit sprites i could proly try n then show u?

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
when you say the regions are not complete, do you mean that giritina or another legendayr has made certain cities or routes unnacasable/ deystroyed them, or will the region be accesable, but somehow incomplete, (like in ruby destiny ROL)?

I think he means that he hasn't made them yet >__<
Keep up the good work, the game looks fabulous! (From what I've seen)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years

Yeah it means i haven't finished mapping the cities. There is no deeper meaning to it.
And thanks for the comments and a big thank you to Neo-Dragon for moving the thread.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hrmm... In the credits, it says that Alistair made the tree tiles? But, from what it looks like in the screenshots, I did.

Anyway, I'm glad to see someone using my tiles, though.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hrmm... In the credits, it says that Alistair made the tree tiles? But, from what it looks like in the screenshots, I did.

Anyway, I'm glad to see someone using my tiles, though.

Those are not the trees alistair made. It said that the trees were made by Esmas and Kyledove so that's whom I gave credit. The snow covered trees are the same trees, just the snow is made by Wesley FG. I gave credit to those people whos names were included. But if you deserve credit too, it's no problem for me.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, to me, it doesn't look like much. I mean, I know that I didn't make much, but "Esmas - Tiles" seems too little.

Also, I dislike the snow on the trees. They look too unnatural.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I know that I didn't make much, but "Esmas - Tiles" seems too little.

I don't quite get what you're trying to say with this. If you have anything to add and want me to prove u anything...please do so in PM. I have given credit to you anyway just to be clear of anything.

OK...Anyways. I have completed the bag system so this is what it looks like (again it's in comparison to the female interface)

capture007.png
capture011.png

Last edited:

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
Years
I like your concepts and ideas, some of them are really admirable but some of them while original, do not serve much use ( I might point out which ones but right now, I am in a hurry :) ). It looks to me like your game will be really long and big, I wish you could make it into an online game.

Keep it up champ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back