• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
That's okay, if you're ever at a loss for something to say you can always just join in whatever we're talking about or go back and answer some of the million questions we've asked throughout the pages (they're almost always written in bold XD)

But either way, welcome to the club! I'll add your name to the member list now :)

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015

Well, I'm definitely still attracted to my girlfriend on all levels, physically, sexually, and emotionally. As far as "homoerotic" thoughts... well, I won't go into graphic detail, but yes. Since I had that dream (about a week ago), I have had thoughts of that nature come into my head, and when it comes to the level of arousal yielded by such thoughts, it's similar to the sexual thoughts about my girlfriend, and women in general. Since I'm so emotionally attached to my girlfriend, that emotional attachment makes the thoughts about her seem more pleasing, though. And as far as not talking about it, as I said before, we have promised to never keep any sort of secrets.

Sorry if it sounded like you have no choice but to hide information about your sexuality from your girlfriend. I think that when you tell her some of your feeling about it you should really reaffirm her about not only your emotional/romantic feeling for her, but your sexual/physical attraction toward her. Since she seems really nice and excepting she may not let you know if it makes her feel insecure or the extent to which it may make her feel insecure, so I think it's best if you really emphasize that attraction that you have for her still, and that she is the only one that you want to be with. I hope it goes well!

Although this is not a LGBT-exclusive question, I thought it would be interesting, and Freaky+other heterosexual individuals can have an opportunity to answer.
What is you age? What is your age-range for dating (minimum/maximum)?

I am 19. And I would say that 20 is my minimum, and 28 is my maximum.
I don't like dating anyone younger than I am for some reason, but I don't want a "sugar daddy" by any means. :/

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Although this is not a LGBT-exclusive question, I thought it would be interesting, and Freaky+other heterosexual individuals can have an opportunity to answer.

I'm 21. Minimum is 18 for legal purposes. Maximum? I don't really have one. Some older guys are younger looking, but they should generally be in their 20's.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I'm 19. I would prefer that they're younger than me, so like 16-19. I look like I'm like 15 myself though, so I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I wouldn't actually go for someone in high school though, just because they're way too annoying on average. lol

So I guess 18-19.

Years
In addition, although your girlfriend may be very supportive of the LGBT community, it may not translate to a relationship. For example, many people who are supportive of LGBT individuals may not feel comfortable dating a transgender person. Although they are advocates of transgender people's rights, they may not be attracted to the idea of dating them.
While very true, there are still people who will surprise you in a good way. :)

What is you age? What is your age-range for dating (minimum/maximum)?/
While I don't have a problem with the idea of dating someone much younger or older than I am, I don't think I would have as much in common with someone who's 18 as I would with someone who is 21 or 25. I'm actually dating someone several years older than me, but I could see myself hypothetically dating someone even older if it were the right person.

Then again, I don't like the whole sugar daddy thing either.

Shining Raichu

Years
I'm 21. I'd say my minimum is 17 and my maximum is 25. I don't think I'd like to go more than four years above or below. Not while I'm this young as least. I think as you get older, age differences tend to matter less.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I prefer someone I can relate to, but like Scarf said, age otherwise doesn't matter much to me. I would like to say I would always follow the "your age minus seven, then doubled" rule (converse to the half plus seven rule) but honestly I just date whoever feels right to me. I probably wouldn't date anyone muchmuch younger than me simply since I'm approaching eighteen right now, but I guess anything could happen. As long as I can relate to the person well enough.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

Oops, I had no idea this topic was happening, xD.

I am 20, and my range for dating would be 18-25, about. I won't discount the possibility of dating someone older, but I don't think it is likely. xD

Years
Count me in on joining this club. Never knew there was one in the social groups, but this also seems pretty cool. ^.^

I'm bisexual, and I'm a female. Yes, people do know about me being bisexual. I have told friends, some family, and other people who I know online really well.

bubblebeam

*splash*
Years
Ooooh, I'd like to join!

And to answer the question everyone seems to be answering, I'm 17, and would only go two years above or one year below. Most of the time I'd stay in a one year radius though, mainly because I have brothers older and younger in a two year radius of my age, and 1. I'd feel weird going out with someone in the same school year as my little brother, and 2. They don't know I'm gay, and would probably find out if I went out with someone their age.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Also, another small win in the fight for our rights!

I remember this caused outrage not too long ago, so I'm really glad to see it changing.
I feel somewhat uncompelled to think of this as a real victory. It feels more like a non-loss, I mean seriously? Still no donating blood if you have had sex in the past year?
I'll call it a win once the policies for all sexes/sexualities/gender identities (and all combinations of the three) are the exact same.

Count me in on joining this club. Never knew there was one in the social groups, but this also seems pretty cool. ^.^

I'm bisexual, and I'm a female. Yes, people do know about me being bisexual. I have told friends, some family, and other people who I know online really well.
Ooooh, I'd like to join!

And to answer the question everyone seems to be answering, I'm 17, and would only go two years above or one year below. Most of the time I'd stay in a one year radius though, mainly because I have brothers older and younger in a two year radius of my age, and 1. I'd feel weird going out with someone in the same school year as my little brother, and 2. They don't know I'm gay, and would probably find out if I went out with someone their age.
^^ Welcome to both of you! Have fun here and stay active!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
What the ****!? I found out that if you're not a citizen and you marry someone of the same sex (I believe this is before gay marrage became illegal) who is, you DON'T become one! So why is it that a straight marriagemakes a difference?

Years
What the ****!? I found out that if you're not a citizen and you marry someone of the same sex (I believe this is before gay marrage became illegal) who is, you DON'T become one! So why is it that a straight marriagemakes a difference?
Double standard. I could try to elaborate, but that's really all it boils down to. Same-sex relationships don't get the same recognition and respect as opposite-sex relationships.

Which country are you talking about, by the way? I know this is how it is in the US, but I'm sadly uninformed about other places.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Double standard. I could try to elaborate, but that's really all it boils down to. Same-sex relationships don't get the same recognition and respect as opposite-sex relationships.
:(
That's all that idea even deserves in response. Just a big giant frowny face.

I'm honestly sometimes astounded by the kind of laws there are against gay/trans people. At least the whole marriage thing doesn't have some stupid fake reason behind it and it's a "just cuz" kind of thing.

Shining Raichu

Years

I feel somewhat uncompelled to think of this as a real victory. It feels more like a non-loss, I mean seriously? Still no donating blood if you have had sex in the past year?

I think we need to take the celebrations where we can get them. Just because the laws they're repealing are only really making society how it should have been all along, doesn't mean it's any less of a victory for equal rights or for the LGBT community. Even this law-reversal doesn't make things perfect, but it's a step in the right direction.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Which country are you talking about, by the way? I know this is how it is in the US, but I'm sadly uninformed about other places.

Yeah, I'm talking about the US.

In my hack, I'll make it damn clear that gays are accepted in it! Not much of a spoiler, but the character Soneec marries her girlfriend at some point.

Oh hey, speaking of gays in games, doesn't Link wear his earring on the "gay" side in Ocarina of Time? (Or was it a different game? I know it was Link.)

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
I actually didn't get the thread title at first. T__T; But anyway, sign me up! :'3

I'm still kind of confused with my gender, I'm trying to find an answer, so hopefully, I might get some here! :'D

Oh my God I'm so sorry! I completely missed your post! Welcome to the Club, I'm sure we'll be able to help you with any question you might have for us :). Anyway sorry about that, adding your name to the list now!

Back