• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
One, I hope you get yourself a nice new laptop soon, Yellow!

Two, you put Alakazam on the character list for me; I had a Kirlia. o_o

Three, if you still haven't decided on a co-GM, I'm up for the job. ^^

Maybe she got confused with my unfinished SU, I'm the one having Alakazam :P

Speaking of unfinished SU's, I expect to have mine done by tomorrow. I'm kind of having trouble with creating new characters lately for some odd reason.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@TornZero: Ah! Sorry. Yes, I sorta somehow was thinking of Mick's character. |3 I apologize. Meanwhile, I have started my SU.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
It's alright. I was just wondering since when did Kirlia evolve into Alakazam. And without trading. |D

I have also noticed that I seemingly made the only character with room for evolution. o_o (Not counting Lizzy, of course; she's an NPC.)

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey, I'm also going to make my SU, sooo watch for these changes~!

Name: Marie von Freud

Nickname (Optional): N/A

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Appearance:
Marie is about 5'5, almost tall for her age. She isn't all that skinny or fat, as she mostly has the body of a 13 or 14 year old girl. Her hair is brown, that is not so long; it only reaches beyond her shoulders to her forearm. Her eyes are a gold hazel colored, with her nails painted too match her eyes. For make up, she would only occasionally painters her nails, wear eye-liner and power her nose, but most of the time, she never really cared for make-up; she would much rather go for her overall natural look. As for her outfit, she primarily wears a large, black dress with a hazel, zig-zag pattern in the front from the waist down. Parts of the dress are made of a different fabric. She also wears a hazel-colored magatama which is the same color as her nails; this magatama however, is usually hidden underneath her dress, until some occasions where she takes it out for remembrance, or just for luck. Finally, on her left eye, a black eye-patch covers it, which was from an accident Marie had sometime ago.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)

Species: Mawile

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):

Moves: Sucker Punch, Double Team, Attract, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Giga Impact

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@TornZero: Well, I mean. Pokespirits generally don't evolve. But on the bright side, NotFullyEvolved pokemon basically are assumed to be as powerful as their fully evolved forms as pokespirits. Heck, one of my OCs will be unevolved, whenever I finish her |D

But yeah, nothin' wrong with that :P

@Miss Doronjo: Glad to hear it. :P

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
@TornZero: Well, I mean. Pokespirits generally don't evolve. But on the bright side, NotFullyEvolved pokemon basically are assumed to be as powerful as their fully evolved forms as pokespirits. Heck, one of my OCs will be unevolved, whenever I finish her |D

But yeah, nothin' wrong with that :P

@Miss Doronjo: Glad to hear it. :P

I always (or at least since I actually started thinking of the game in-depth instead of, "My Wartortle just got cannons on his back. This is serious business.") felt the process of Pokémon evolution was more like a physical adaptation to their mental growth and experience.

Also hi, Miss Doronjo! I can't wait to see what you come up with using a Mawile spirit.

Dawn

Years
Mawile was actually one of the pokemon I considered using, though I eventually chose a different one. An /excellent/ choice of pokemon, if you ask me.

"Your hair! It has /teeth/!" will never lose it's novelty.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:D I actually can't wait for this RP to start soon! Definitely love the fuse appearances! So what Pokespirit have you decided on Yellow?

Dawn

Years
I'll actually be taking up three OCs right off the bat. A gardevoir, eelektross, and Gulpin weilder. They'll all have interesting twists in their own way and quite frankly at least one of them will be antagonistic.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can I reserve please :)

Name: Lynn Marie Wolfe

Sex: Female

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Minimum of 3 lines if no picture is provided.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Species: Togepi

Nickname: Daisy

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I want to make another character (just in case Spencer gets stuck in something) but I'm already taking forever with this first bio! XD I don't know if I can!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to try this some other time. I'm feeling very sick, I can't stop sneezing, and I find it very hard to come up with characters in this state.

When I feel better and my brain starts to work like it usually does, I'm going to start my SU from scratch.

Farewell and have a good time

-Mick Fizz-

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
-_- I wanted the first post of the third page...

Yellow- o-o Geez, I hope the good one has Gardevoir. I'm just gonna take a big guess at the antagonist. He/She has Elektross.

Gen-:) Welcome to the RP sis. ^^ That's all I have to say.

EDIT: Why didn't I get the first post of the third page... My stupid phone's battery died...

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Im tingling for this RP to start. ^^ I luv RP's where ur character is half animal/pokemon. Especially cat girls! Wait... then why didn't I pic a cat pokemon? Well I guess Leafeon kinda is, ANYWAY! What I meant is Im rlly exited for this RP to start, like i am with every RP, lol. xD

Dawn

Years
@Shiny: The Gardevoir is actually the most antagonistic of the group and the Eelektross arguably just a victim of circumstance. Reversal of expectations! Muahahaha! Also, the IC thread has been posted! Check the first post for a link.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yellow- O_O I do not like that. Oh well! :S

Man, everyone is beating me to posting today! I hope Kilik meets up with Kat soon.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Daww! Thanks. Be warned, she will try to claw/bite/stab you if you get too close or surprise her. She will also be talking to Candle during the meet. Just to let ya know ^-^

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Rafael

Nickname: Raf

Sex: Male

Appearance:

Personality:Rafael is an upbeat person, and although he is simple minded at times, he has a strong sense of justice. Rafael has matured over a year's time, for instance, when battling enemies he seems to have a more serious expression on his face. Rafael is confident and takes charge of his group. He is also quite caring and reassuring to his friends and family. Rafael seems to unintentionally show somewhat of disrespect towards people of higher authority than him upon meeting them. He possesses a strong sense of justice and an unrelenting heart. At times he is impulsive and quick to anger when defending his friends, but he is always sincere about what he says and does. Rafael seems to have a remarkable capacity to forgive, even to his sworn enemies. Though he is far from stupid, Rafael has often seen to be highly gullible and oblivious to what should be obvious. Rafael is often quick to anger whenever he's confused, and is quite childish at times. He can also be seen as quite impulsive, as he tends to jump into things without thinking them through beforehand. While simple-minded and naive at times, he has a strong sense of justice.

History: Rafael grew up in what is now being called Children City. When he was 10 he found out that he had a Pokespirit and was being chased out of Jubilife city because he wanted to see his parents but couldn't because he had a Pokespirit. When he was 11 he tried to live in Eterna city but was run out after he accidently fused with his Pokespirit and nearly destroyed the city. When he was 12 he tried to live in the Underground but was constantly mugged by numerous theives and he nearly killed them when he got angry and fused with his Espeon Pokespirit. He then moved back into Childrens city and is now residing there happily with his Pokespirit and the other kids that live there.

Species: Espeon

Nickname: Espy

Personality: Nice and sweet

Moves: Psychic, Calm mind, quick attack, Shadow ball,

Opening Post: Rafael woke up in children city all alone. He looked around and didn't see anybody that is until somebody came up to him. The person who came up to him was way taller so he thought it was an adult. Rafael then looked around and ran for it after escaping the older mans grip. He then saw that he was surrounded on all sides. He then took drastic measures and fused with his pokespirit. He looked at the adults and they charged at me but i quickly moved out the was with a quick attck.I then jumped and a shadowy ball formed in my mouth and went down towards the adults. It was only meant to stun them so that he could get enough time to hide. The plan worked perfectly and he found the perfect hiding place. He ran over there and transformed back into his 13 year old self.

" That was a close one " He said to himself and he heard another voice saying the same thing and knew that his Pokespirit was saying the same thing that he was. He took a few steps to look around the corner and saw that the adults had all left there. He sighed and thought that this was the only place that he would be safe at. He walked forward and sat down all alone sighing.

Last edited:
Back