• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Just beat Skyla with my newly trained Eelektross. Level grinding before I take the plane over to Lentimas.

OT: Asuna
ID: 20735
Pokedex: 127
Badges: 6

058.gif

Yamamoto Lv44
Careful @ Charcoal
Fire Fang | Outrage
Heat Wave | Crunch
Waiting until Lv56 to learn Flare Blitz before I evolve him.

553.gif

Bolin Lv40
Quirky @ Lucky Egg
Crunch | Rock Slide
Dig | Foul Play
Trying to catch him up to everyone else before continuing.

549.gif

Petulia Lv44
Timid @ Miracle Seed
Quiver Dance | Giga Drain
Magical Leaf | Synthesis

604.gif

Concubine Lv44
Timid @ Quick Claw
Thunderbolt | Acrobatics
Volt Switch | Crunch
Wish I had better TMs to teach these guys better moves! Oh well, they'll be waiting for me on Victory Road.

Years
Just beat Elesa for my 4th gym badge. Planning on training all my part pokemon to level 30 and then also a few pokemon stored in my computer. Sandile evolved. Hoping to evolve my roggenrola at some point today as well.

Years
Trained all my Pokemon to level 30, and then decided to get out Koffin and Growlithe and train them both to 30 as well. Caught a Kling, and am now in the process of training that. Got my 5th gym badge. Then I headed down to the PWT and did the Dirftveil tournament. After that I followed my Rival to the Team Plasma ship, beat all them and in the process evolved my Psyduck. Now I'm going to head over to the next town, and train my Pokemon abit more.

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
I purchased a spare copy of White 2 for starting another file (and for the Iron Fist Chimchar; I won't lie). I earned my first badge with the help of Reba, my Oshawott.

Player name: Pippa

Party members:

501.gif

Reba the Oshawott (Timid female, Lv. 14)

390.gif

Isaac the Chimchar (Jolly male, Lv. 10)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Honestly, I've been playing the game forever, but I can''t finish it.
Right now I'm at the Strange House trying to figure out what to do.
I currently have a Serperior, Golduck, Skarmory, Camerupt, Excadrill, Electabuzz, Crustle, and a Duosion.
I'll do some updates tomorrow after school.

Years
I'm Taiwaz. I chose a female Tepig, which I named Morrigan. I just finished getting my second badge, with the help of Sahara, the Sandshrew I met in the Dream World. She and Morrigan wiped out this gym leader with little to no effort. Now I'm in Castelia City and working my way up to Burgh the gym leader. Oh, I traded an Azurill for a Horsea from my 'friend' Amaris.

Silver Crow

Burst Linker
Years
Name: Haruto
Pokémon: Oshawott (M, Serious, 13) and Riolu (M, Hardy, 13)

I'm training Oshawott and Riolu to level 15 before I attempt Cheren so I can sweep him with Riolu's Force Palm. Also a friend of mine is sending me 2 random eggs (other region Pokémon). They are a surprise, I have no idea what they will be. I also decided to look at Oshawott and Riolu's personalities and Oshawott is "very finicky" (+ Special Attack) and Riolu is "somewhat of a clown" (+ Speed). I can live with those :3

Update: I've done quite a bit more now. Beat Roxie for the Toxic Badge. Riolu evolved into Lucario at level 22. I explored Castelia City, got all the free stuff I could and battled trainers in the Battle Company and GAMEFREAK. I beat Team Plasma in the sewers with Kosuke (my rival). I went to the park and immediately found an Eevee! Caught him, now working on his happiness to evolve him into Espeon. Then I'll take in Burgh and sweep him with Growlithe's Fire Fang :D

Current team:

Dewott (M, 22), Lucario (M, 22), Growlithe (M, 21) and Eevee (M, 19).

LOL, just noticed my team is all male...

Last edited:

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
I've been chugging away at my second White 2 copy for the last couple of days. So far, I've earned three badges, and I'm searching for a Maractus while training my team in the Desert Resort.

Trainer name: Pippa

Party members:

211.gif

Erik the Qwilfish (Relaxed male, Lv. 24)

133.gif

Clark the Eevee (Careful male, Lv. 26)

391.gif

Isaac the Monferno (Jolly male, Lv. 24)

628.gif

Harry the Braviary (Adamant male, Lv. 25)

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
January 21, 2013

Green Grimer Avenue was extra busy this past weekend. A lot of the shops gained in popularity. Today, I was approached by someone named Flint, who visited my Dream Island with his Purrloin. He was from South Finland and wanted to open up a salon for Pokémon. So Barber Flint made its debut.

Dream World 2: Azumarill, gained a level. Found: Pawniard that can use Sucker Punch.

January 22, 2013

Dream World: Zebstrika. Found: Togepi that can use Uproar; Cubone that can use Perish Song.

January 24, 2013

Dream World 2: Lucario, gained a level. Found: Duosion that knows Imprison.

January 25, 2013

Dream World: Gigalith. Found: Nothing. But, I've finally been able to upgrade to the Castle Keep on the Dream Isle!

January 26, 2013

Dream World: Excadrill. Found: nothing new; Bellsprout that knows Synthesis.

Dream World 2: Dunsparce, gained a level. Found: Pidove that knows Hypnosis. And upgraded to the Castle Keep on this Dream Isle as well!

On Green Grimer Avenue, I managed to get two Big Nuggets from Alexa Museum! Also, Barber Flint is now Salon Flint. The owner of the avenue was so pleased that he had a little celebration to commemorate my reaching Rank 26!

January 27, 2013

Dream World: Audino. Found: Beedrill that can use Air Cutter; Whismur that can use Endeavor.

I finally decided to proceed onto Route 5. I found Bianca studying some trees near the entrance to the route. She said she had discovered a Hidden Hollow between some of the trees. Inside was a Minccino. Though Minccino are fairly common in this area, this one was apparently special because it had an ability unlike most other Minccino: the ability Skill Link. Since it was so rare, I decided I would catch it, and send it to Professor Juniper so she could check it out. With a little help from Vigoroth weakening it, I was able to catch it with ease in a Poké Ball.

Back at the Pokémon Center, I received 2 Hint Medals towards the Medal Rally, bringing my total medals up to 99.

January 28, 2013

Dream Wrold 2: Koffing, gained a level. Found: Sigilyph that can use Heat Wave.

January 29, 2013

Work has been keeping me pretty busy, and I'm finding minimal time to train Pokémon. Still, I am determined to at a minimum finish the expanded Unova 'Dex by October!

Dream World: Conkeldurr. Found:… Wait a minute. Since when are there Riolu in the Rugged Mountain?? I'll have to keep an eye out for any more new Pokémon that may appear in other areas, and add it to my list to catch. We did also befriend a Sneasel that can use Low Kick.

January 30, 2013

I sent all my Pokémon back to Professor Juniper except for Grimer and Tropius, and had Espeon, Combee, Pinsir, and Raticate transferred to me.

Dream World 2: Magneton, did NOT gain a level despite trying and coming extremely close. (Everyone's gardens were watered!) Found: female Sigilyph with the ability Tinted Lens.

I checked the Hidden Grotto on Route 5, and found a Foongus there that I managed to catch. This one was special because it had the ability Regenerator!

January 31, 2013

Dream World: Seismitoad. Found: a Seaking with that knows Endure; a Tauros that knows Rock Climb. Finding Seaking now leaves only one more Pokémon to befriend in the Sparkling Sea!

February 1, 2013

Dream World 2: Growlithe, gained a level. Found: Emolga that can use Charm.

February 2, 2013

Dream World: Throh. Found: Baltoy that knows Gravity; Snorunt that knows Weather Ball. Befriending Baltoy now leaves 3 more Pokémon to find in the Icy Cave!

I did also get another medal at the Pokémon Center, replacing one of my Hint Medals.

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 73/99
New Medals:
Signboard Starter

February 3, 2013

Dream World 2: Magby, gained a level. Found: Ducklett that can use Brine.

After having a triple battle with the heartbreaker, Charles, I crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge and entered Driftveil City. Although, I learned the hard way in my battle with Charles that Wide Guard isn't as useless a move as I originally thought it was, because he kept blocking my Tropius's Razor Leaf with it.

Also, Green Grimer Avenue has expanded quite a bit, so it's time for an update.

The Green Grimer Avenue
Shops:
1. Happy * Janus (Raffle Shop Rank 10)
2. Ben's Emporium (Market Rank 10)
3. Alex Colosseum (Dojo Rank 9)
4. Bistro Leah (Café Rank 10)
5. Alexa Museum (Antique Shop Rank 9)
6. Angi's Garden (Flower Shop Rank 10)
7. Gallery Norman (Antique Shop Rank 7)
8. Salon Flint (Beauty Salon Rank 7)

So I walked around Driftveil City. Wow, you wouldn't think it's the same place that I visited a year ago. Several hotels have sprung up around town. The market seems to be more crowded with people. And apparently, there is a construction project at the north end of town to build a tunnel that will be a shortcut to Twist Mountain.
I found out the location of the Pokémon World Tournament that Professor Juniper told me about was in the location of the old Cold Storage. When I tried to enter, they said it was not open yet and that I would have to wait. I guess this is a big attraction, because all the hotels in the city are booked. I headed towards the Pokémon Center, when I ran into two Team Plasma members talking on the bridge! It seems that one was trying to convince the other to rejoin. Apparently, after the events from a few months ago, Team Plasma split into two factions: those loyal to N, who are trying to reform from their misdeeds, and those loyal to Ghetsis, who apparently are still committed to causing trouble. Ghetsis's loyal members are sporting a style of uniforms different from what I remember. Before I could intervene, Hugh came running up and pushed the Ghetsis Plasma grunt, who immediately went running off. Hugh chased in pursuit. So I went to the Pokémon Center to relax and watch the Super Bowl.

February 4, 2013

After watching a very interesting Super Bowl, I trained my team a bit more, and then sent them to storage. I then had Trapinch, Shuckle, Growlithe, and Onix transferred to me. With them and my Grimer, I figure that I should challenge Clay to a gym battle while I wait for the Pokémon World Tournament to open its doors. I also still have a dozen or so Pokémon to rotate in for some training, so there's plenty to do before I even challenge Clay.

Dream World: Sawk. Found: nothing new; Pineco that knows Toxic Spikes.

Later that day, Professor Burnett contacted me and told me that she had discovered a new extension to program into the Dream Radar. She said she discovered it while working with magnetic forces. Once she downloaded the information, I scanned the Interdream Zone while on a break at work, and I discovered a Beldum! I had her transfer it to me, and added it to the team. This was such a rare Pokémon in the Hoenn region!

"Beldum, the Iron Ball Pokémon. Beldum have cells that are all magnetic, and they communicate with others by using magnetic pulses. In a swarm, they move in perfect unison."

204. Beldum
Spr_5b_374.png

February 5, 2013

Dream World 2: Elekid, gained a level. Found: Golett that knows ThunderPunch.

February 6, 2013

Dream World: Leavanny. Found: nothing new; Spinarak that can use Bug Bite.

February 7, 2013

Dream World 2: Raticate, gained a level. Found: Elgyem that can use Nasty Plot.

February 8, 2013

Dream World: Scolipede. Found: Heracross that knows Focus Punch; Lunatone that knows Earth Power.

February 9, 2013

Dream World 2: Golbat, gained a level. Found: Audino that knows Encore.

I had been training the six Pokémon I had with me little by little throughout the week, mostly in the Nimbasa Sports Domes. However, with all the mandatory overtime, Pokémon time has been hard to come by. Still, today I finish training the current team, then sent Beldum, Shuckle, Onix, Growlithe, and Trapinch to Professor Juniper and had her send me Golbat, Flareon, Swablu, and Sunkern.

I trained the team a lot as I retraced my steps from Driftveil City to Castelia City. We collected wings on the Driftveil Drawbridge, battled in the Nimbasa Sports Domes, shopped along Green Grimer Avenue, and even took a ride on the Royal Unova where I earned a RageCandyBar for finding and defeating all six trainers aboard the ship that evening. Then I went to the Pokémon Center and gave all my Pokémon to Nurse Joy for treatment. Burgh from the Castelia Gym stopped was there, and told me to meet him in the Castelia Gardens tomorrow so he could give me something.

February 10, 2013

Dream World: Whimsicott. Found: Feebas that can use Mirror Coat! Finally, by finding Feebas, I've found one of every Pokémon in the Sparkling Sea with a special move! We also befriended a Roselia that can use Sleep Powder.

I went to the Castelia Gardens as I promised Burgh. He showed me a small hole in the ground under the large tree in the gardens, and tucked inside was a Pokémon egg! He asked me to care for it, and since I only had five Pokémon with me anyway, I accepted. I let out all my Pokémon to enjoy the nice sunny afternoon in the park. Since it was so sunny, it gave me an idea. I called my Sunkern over, and took a Sun Stone out of my bag. Sunkern seemed excited, so I gently touch it with the stone, and it evolved into a Sunflora!

"Sunflora, the Sun Pokémon, and the evolved form of Sunkern. Sunflora convert sunlight into energy. They always look in the direction of the sun and have habits of moving in pursuit of it."

205. Sunflora
Spr_5b_192.png

February 11, 2013

Dream World 2: Grimer, gained a level. Found: Heracross that knows Focus Punch.

Professor Fennel was at the Pokémon Center in Nimbasa City, and she said that while she was exploring the Lostlorn Forest with Musharna, it used Dream Mist on a Heracross that they had run into. So apparently the Heracross I just found in the Dream World was that Heracross! Next time I rotate my team, I'll have to stop by to catch it.

I was doing some training in Nimbasa City, and as soon as I exited the Sports Dome, my egg hatched!

"Buneary, the Rabbit Pokémon. Buneary have ears that are always rolled up. They can be forcefully extended to shatter even a large boulder. By striking the ground, they can bound high in the air."

206. Buneary
Spr_5b_427.png

February 12, 2013

Dream World: Lilligant. Found: Solrock that knows Morning Sun; Lapras that knows Horn Drill.

February 13, 2013

Dream World 2: Onix, gained a level. Found: Galvantula that knows Pursuit.

February 14, 2013

Dream World: Darmanitan. Found: nothing new; Girafarig that knows Mirror Coat.

February 15, 2013

Dream World 2: Skitty, gained a level. Found: Throh that knows Superpower.

February 16, 2013

Dream World: Maractus. Found: nothing new; Aron that knows Endeavor.

February 19, 2013

I finally finished training my current team, and sent them to Professor Juniper. Grimer and I decided to relax a bit in Driftveil City for a little while.

February 20, 2013

I had four more Pokémon sent to me: Flaaffy, Jigglypuff, Psyduck, and Azumarill. I then stopped by the Entralink Forest and caught the Heracross I found in the Dream World last week!

"Heracross, the Singlehorn Pokémon. Heracross love sweet honey. No matter how heavy their opponents, they fling them far away with their prized horns."

207. Heracross
Spr_5b_214_m.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
Well, at about 4 this morning, my Riolu evolved.

Right now I'm training my whole team to level 30, and then taking on Elesa.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Dunno where I stopped, so here's the latest.
I finished all of the gyms! Last few gyms were a piece o' cake, the dragon gym was a tiny bit harder but what interested me was the *SPOILER* freezing of the town by team Plasma. I then went off and beat Kyurem (I'm in white 2, so I beat black Kyurem) and then got through victory road. Was a pain. I kept losing a pokemon after each fight, so I had to heal after every three trainers or face bankruptcy. Eventually I pulled through, trained a bit so that all of my pokemon were 54+ (my Hydreigon evolved! my sole 64, all of the others are 50s) and then challenged the E4. My team was as follows:

Aviator (Braviary)
Level 54

Emboar
Level 54

Excadrill
Level 54

Carracosta
Level 54

Triplex (Hydreigon)
Level 64

Elevoltek (Electivire)
Level 55

I then challenged them. Aviator beat the fighting guy almost by himself; the idiot lowered his defense, because of his DW ability his attack went up two stages and I destroyed him. Psychic girl had no chance against Triplex; I used Electivire against her flying thingy because it had ice beam, but the rest were OHKD by Triplex's Crunch. Dark type was easy, I used a combination of my pokemon to train all of them so that I'm ready for the champ. Now I have to beat ghost only, imagining it will be a piece of cake. Then the champ. Hopefully some random power crazed evil mastermind won't break in between our fight this time.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Well today, I have spent 9 hours straight on getting a shiny litwick with around 1630 encounters. I dont really have a calculator but i face around 3-4 litwicks per minute so hey, its easy to count how many you've been battleling ^^

Silver Crow

Burst Linker
Years
It's been 10 days since my last entry and I'm a bit disappointed with my progress. I need to speed it up.

Badges: 5
Team:
Samurott - 36
Lucario - 33
Jolteon - 33
Crobat - 33
Zoroark - 33
Axew - 33

About to make my way through Chargestone Cave then I'll level my team to at least 38 and then take on Skyla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back