• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Rate that Poketune!

Years
My apologies dear sister but this one I am not a fan of. There's not really any sort of exciting build up at all, it's a tad too monotonous and not in a good way.

It gets a 1/10 from me.

What about this beautiful musical piece? The woman's voice radiates through my soul. I think this song is so wonderfully touching and emotional. It brings me to tears.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Pretty good song! 7/10. I generally don't like songs with singing and no lyrics, so it's not that high up for me. But the instrumentals that come in when the music gets going are very good.

This is one of my favourites! I wonder what you guys think.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
8.5/10 I always liked the Goldenrod City music in Gen 2 (I also like the HG/SS version too!)

How about Unova's Route 1 music? This is one of my favorite "first Route" themes! :D

Years
I'm feeling nostalgic for Unova just hearing this again, the xylophones and pipes really feel like spring.

9/10

How about this ravishingly beautiful one?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
10/10 Absolutely beautiful, I adore this song and I wish to learn it on my ocarina! So lovely!

This one if very sentimental and precious! <333

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Awwwww, it feels almost as if you put that track here knowing how important it is to me! :') Of course it's an absolute 10/10. 💚

This next one is my very favorite vocal track in the Pokémon franchise. I hope you like it! <3

Years
10/10

I wish I could go higher than 10. It's just ravishing and so peaceful, it's like a lazy summer day relaxing in the hammock out in nature, and the voice sounds so bright and innocent. It's an angel singing to you.

The song that I have to share right now may be a little sentimental, but it describes the joy in my heart right now for each and every friend I have here in Pokemon Trivia. Hope nobody mines a Vimeo link this time instead of YouTube.

https://vimeo.com/85304505

pkmin3033

7/10...right in the childhood. God I miss the original Pokemon dub. Isn't my favourite jukebox track, though. xD

Speaking of old Pokemon anime music...

pkmin3033

7/10. Sounds much better than the HGSS remix...but not quite as good as the 8-bit original. It has a nice, calming aura to it though.

Wait for it....wait for it...

pkmin3033

8/10. Initiating Disco Mode! Honestly it's not my kind of music but it actually sounds like the kind of thing that'd play in an arcade, making it more fitting than a lot of game corner themes.

Now for something absurdly niche:

Years
8/10 Pretty cute and lively tune. It sounds richer and like it has more going on than most GB music.

pkmin3033

6/10. I've always taken ORAS' soundtrack as solid evidence than it's the soundfont that makes Gen III's music atrocious and not the actual medley, but...eh. Still kinda below average when compared to Gens I-II and IV.

I never heard this as a child, this game was insanely difficult...

Years
a very mediocre but concise 5/10. I've never seen actual gameplay of this game so I still refuse to believe it's real. The music is a bit too noisy for my taste, and listening to 8-bit for a prolonged time hurts my head so I'm not too fond of this. I like the melodies though and it'll probably sound nice if it was remastered

Years
6/10 While I generally like most of DPPt OST I was never really a fan of this theme for some reason. Perhaps because the fake orchestra in the background of the melody sounds too busy?

pkmin3033

6/10. It's alright, as a relaxing piece, but I'm...not overly fond of the soundfont, at least not here. It's not RSE levels of awful, but it kinda ruins the tone a little bit.

Years
7/10 While the orchestrated anime music is lovely and relaxing as usual, I think I prefer the piano of the original.

Years
8/10

A toe-tapping cover of the season 1 opening theme. I remember when this song played in the intro of the first movie it was the first time I saw the Pokemon donphan. I loved the way it would spin to the beat of the music.

How about a little trip to the distortion world?

Back