• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I didn't test it out yet but SEEING HOW FB WEAK IT IS IM NOT SURE NICA. I need a new team though BAD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I gave you the good anti-drakow team, I think. So no focus blast weak! :3

Also I thought you said you were focus band weak and I was thinking "uhh yeah say hi to priority".

tbh, I don't really know what my team is anymore. I change it so often and basically the only perma-members are Celebi and Scizor.

343547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
I just made a paralysis team. Omg the funny haxes I had rofl.

343547.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
All talk but no action, Drakow. Besides, then you'll force me to make an anti-anti-anti-Drakow team.

Aaand teams based on hax are kinda fun, but kinda not, BUT I did that when Deoxys-S was around so life was a lot harder w/ Taunting and all, so... maybe it'll be better now! :3

343547.jpg

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
im in for comm night btw, dunno bout clans but i might do that too

343547.jpg

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'm in for the comm night too. :) I've been wanting to get active again in CBC so this will hopefully be how it starts. :3

Also on another note, I've been looking through my old RMT's and found a team that I want to use again except for a small detail. :< Deoxys-S was banned so I like need a replacement, suggestions, please. :D It was a LO Adamant set, used for revenge killing.

343547.jpg

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I don't know if I'm for comm night, considering I don't have PO on this computer...

343547.jpg

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't know if I'm for comm night, considering I don't have PO on this computer...

Aww... :< Hopefully you'll might get it? idk ;-;

EVERYONE GO AND USE DRAGON DANCE LATIOS RN.

343547.jpg

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Why should we?! I mean, if we already have a dragon in the team which does the job perfectly for the team, WHY MUST WE CHANGE?! D:

But maybe I will use Latios, but maybe not DD.

343547.jpg

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Okay, so these are some hax moments I put on my opponent a few weeks back in the same battle:
-I burned an incoming Breloom with Jellicent's Scald
-My Conkeldurr's +1 Stone Edge critted and OHKOed the opposing Reuniclus

(yeah, nothing special here, just wanted to get that out of the way)

343547.jpg

Years
The comm night sounds legit. I should make my own clan lol but since my Pokemon Battling fluctuates so frequently, I don't think it would last.

343547.jpg

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
^^^^(no one would join too) Okay I'll be there if I even really understand this.

343547.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Um, when everyone else does, aka comm night. IDK IT WAS ONLY JUST DECIDED UPON EARLIER TODAY. I'm excited for the comm night event though, PO really does need some activity that doesn't die once Anti or DA go to sleep. :(

343547.jpg

Anti

return of the king
Years
For now, we're limiting clans to three which are Nica's, Ooka's and mine (we're doing it together), and Wolf's...if only because of the limited userbase! If that ever changes, we'll get rid of the limit which I know kind of sucks but this is more of a "let's get things rolling" than a "this is how it will always be" type of thing.

I'm really really excited for this!

343547.jpg

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Here Anti, let me fix that for you.

343547.jpg

When is all this gonna go down? :)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
So I got a PM about posting here about clans. I gotta say, I have no idea what to say exactly, even after reading the posts on this page and last lol

I guess I just say I support the idea of clans?

As for the limit Anti was talking about, I'm in full support of that. As much as I'd like to make my own clan, my activity is erratic and the clan would fall under new management or disappear sooner or later. You guys have seem to have found a nice group of battlers to run the clans consistently. I think one of the biggest problems when PC used to have clans the first time around were people going around left and right, making random clans for themselves? Correct me if I'm wrong, haha.

343547.jpg

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
I got a pm from forever and I was scared that [insert important thing here] had happened already ._.

anyways, I'll just say i support the idea etc etc

edit: anti no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back