• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Happy New Year 2019, PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
2018 has been quite the adventure in some ways. Ownership changes, Pokémon Let's Go release and all of us becoming just a little bit older and wiser (hopefully). The staff team would like to thank you so much for being part of this community and making it the best place it can be. Together, all of us members are the PokéCommunity :)​

Let's make 2019 amazing.
Happy New Year!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I hope the year of 2019 will be a good one. PokéCommunity seems to be in the good shape lately, and I hope it'll be better soon. :smile:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Happy new year, everyone! \o/ I hope you all have an amazing year and I look forward to seeing what PC gets up to in the next year. :D

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Me @ my serotonin next year:

giphy.gif

Happy New Years, PC! I can't wait to finish uni and become a full-time member!

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
I hope 2019 will be amazing and everyone will be happy and all of your dreams shall be fulfilled!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:
Years
2018 might have been a roller coaster year for PC but everyone seems to have a smile on their face at the end of the ride!

I wish all of PokeCommunity's members and staff a very happy new year, 2019 is going to be awesome! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
happy new year everyone! hope ya'll have a blast and let's hope that 2019 treats us well haha

Years
Happy New Year!
giphy.gif

... and may the Force be with you! Be productive and happy because not a soul on this earth deserves anything south of that, and sadly, and yet perhaps luckily, it's all down to you. So, you know, go experience joy.

On a less sunshiny note, beware of frumious bandersnatches. They're everywhere.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Happy new year, everyone!
2018 was a big one, what with so many changes and other stuff, but I'm proud of us for making it out alive!
I hope 2019 is a good year for PokeCommunity!

Years
In some ways last year left a lot to be desired. There were some high points as well. I look forward to this year being a great one! Well wishes to everyone! ♡

Back