• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Amanda (Team Magma Girl) ^___^

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Yup in my time zone it's 00:03 which means it is Friday the 12th of August.

And on that very day, my cute little angel has her birthday! ^__^

Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!! ^__^
*huggles and kisses*
And may all your wishes come true! =3

hbd.png

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Happy birthday Mandy! =D It's still Thursday for me...but that's okay. XD *tosses confetti* I hope you have a wonderfully wonderful day today/tomorrow! XD May you get lots of good presents and a nice and nummy birthday cake. X3

~Kelsey

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Happy Birthday Amanda Panda. Youre one of the nicest members I know. I hope you have a great birthday.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Happy BDay Amanda ^_^. Have a nice day and get lots of stuff and stuff XD.. Hope you get what you want XP

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Happy Birthday, Amanda! ^^ I know we don't talk as much as we used to on serebii, but it's very busy with nice people here. XD Be sure to have a nice birthday! ^_^

~Nicoleb

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Happy birthday Amanda! Have a great day. I hope you get everything you want. Unless it's the death of Kingdom Hearts o.O

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Happy, happy birthday! Have a wonderful day, Amanda! Hope you get lots of good stuff!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Happy birthday to TMG cause she is a wonderful friend.

And to show how much fun she is, I shall represent one of her pokes effects by lighting myself ablaze!
*burst into flames*

Doesn't even hurt...*runs wildly and erratically*

Like I said before the random thing here, Happy Birthday to Team Magma Girl.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Jumps out of the cake as a Team Magma...Girl...* XD! *Hugs.* Happy Birthday sweetie! ^0^ I Hope you have a great day and may your wishes come true! ^^. *Gives you presents, cookies, and Scizz.* XD!

Lucid

Awwws, happy birthday Mandy~!!! ^o^ *glopes* hope you have an awesome day~!! <3

Back