• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't suspend me...!

droomph

weeb
Years
I've been banned on Runescape because I was really bored since my membership had just recently ended (and guess what? No items at all in an item-oriented game :p). So yeah, I probably deserved that and tbh idgaf

Other places? I've been told numerous times on here (official and unofficial) to stop being an *******, but other than that I haven't intentionally, willingly, or knowingly broke any rules/got banned.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
As far as I know, I've never been banned, not even temporarily from a forum. I hope I never get banned on PC, I don't think they'd let me be a moderator anymore!

Years
I may not look like the rebellious kind that breaks rules, but oh man I have a moderate track record here.

Most were for not 4 words, but I even did get kicked out for 2 weeks sometime in 2011. I was a massive noob back then over those last two years and there have been a few times where I was told to stop being a goodie-two shoes or something.

I almost considered leaving PC for good at some times. As for rule-breakings on other forums, not so much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm sure there were more, but I was banned on two forums that I can remember without thinking too hard (and this isn't something I really care to think too hard about since it doesn't really matter). One was from a forum that someone who I was subscribed to on YouTube owned. I was banned for pretty much being framed for something, which was strange since I was a completely new member. And the other forum was a Simming forum, where I was banned for ruining the community, which I did do.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've never been banned at all on anywhere. :D Even when I was a dumbass little kid. I've gotten fairly few infractions, too. I mean PC's really the only forum I go to with any sort of regularity and I feel like it's almost difficult to get in too much trouble here unless you're looking for it because the rules are fairly common-sense.

...I did join BMGF once for the anime section and got in trouble within four days because I was new and disagreeing with an older member, even though the older member was being a douche and I wasn't. ^______^ i hate that place so much PC 4ever

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So far, I have yet to get an infraction on PC. I'm been good at trying to avoid getting any too. On Bulbagarden's forums, I've gotten only 2 infractions in my time of being on there those both are from well over a year ago. The first one for double posting and the otehr one was cause my signature was too big (I honestly hate how strict their signature limits are). Obviously nothing big enough to even get me temp-banned so I can't recall if that's ever happened before.

Years
I've never been banned or even infracted on any site that I've ever used, so I guess I'm completely boring in that sense. In fact, the only website where I lost access to an account was Facebook, and that was just because I didn't sign into my account for over a year (I'm not even sure if they still delete inactive accounts).

Sirfetch’d

I have never been banned or infracted fortunately. I guess I am just pretty careful about what I post.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I got my account frozen on Neopets for some reason that, to this day, I still don't know. :(

Only other place I can think of is a website where I had to be 18 to sign up so they banned me a month before my 18th birthday and, despite saying I was banned until April 19, 2007, it didn't automatically unban me on that date and had no way to easily contact any of the moderators/admins/whatever so I'm still banned to this day. I think it was y-gallery or something? Yeah, not a big loss. :P

I don't think I've ever been banned anywhere else. I tend to behave pretty well on the internet because I'm paranoid of breaking rules. :[

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I got banned from an IRC channel once because I entered the wrong one and got confused.. asked a whole bunch of questions, and the OPs there thought I was spamming.

No big deal though :3

Years
I got suspended from a forum nearly 5 years ago. (when I was 13 years of age and when I was brand new to the internet in general) I was suspended because of simple immaturity and it was also linked to something I did in their IRC chat (which I was also banned from). It was technically a ban, but I sorted things out with the administrator and was allowed back on after nearly a month-long suspension. Since then, I haven't been banned nor suspended from any website or service on the internet.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oh yes, I have. Of course I was an idiot back then and I laugh at myself every time I look at my n00bish days u_u
I broke so many rules I deserved the bans. Oh well, I can confidently say that I've changed a lot since I got un-banned. No more rule breaking for me. Nope. So yay. :/

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Nope. Haven't gotten any infractions and definitely any bans here on PC and on other sites (not that I know of). I don't like causing any ruckus and being a part of it. I guess it's the way I am, both in person and online.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Nope, I'm a good boy online :P

I don't really enjoy trolling or doing things to upset or annoy people, so I've never given anybody cause to ban or suspend me.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I've never been banned or infracted ever. Sure there are some very few warnings but just because I was noobish... Although I sometimes get kicked at the PC Battle Server but i think it was just for fun xxxxP

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I've never been banned on any site but i got a few infractions on PC

Back