• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dead] Pokémon Evoas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Holy crap!! Just finished playing the preview, and let me tell you this is amazing!! From the new battle layout and walking around with two pokemon to the little pokeball animations, this is awesome!! Keep up the hard work, I can't wait for more of it to be released! :D

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
Okay, wow. I have to say, I was completely blown away by this demo. It's loads of fun, and provides an interesting little spin on Pokemon battles. I love the choice of starters (I picked Cacnea, one of my personal favorites), and I quickly grabbed Minccino on the first route who has proven to be an awesome support Pokemon. I unfortunately had to stop playing as the controls had frozen up on me unexpectedly, but I'll try re-opening it again to see if that changes anything.

I'll be keeping my eye on this, looking forward to seeing it improve!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I've played through the browser preview and I thought this was outstanding. So much hard work gone in, and I love the reimagined battle mechanics that you have made.

The new gif/screen of your move 'suplex' is fab, I wish you all the best - I'll be following from the shadows >:3.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
So I sat down and played this demo after seeing the screenshot of Suplex on the Screenshot showcase and was blown away. I'm studying to be a professional in the game industry and was amazed at the creativity you've injected into the Pokemon Battle system while still remaining true to its roots. While primarily a designer, my degree program also involves programming. Should you ever need the help, I'm here rooting for you and for this project!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that this amazing game has been taken down, but I'm glad you're still willing to finish it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
So sorry this game got shut down. It looks incredible, and the new mechanics and concepts would definitely have made it more interesting. I wish I could've played it.

Just wondering, did you develop any other games prior to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back