• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pkmn do you know?

Which is better from D/P?

• Diaruga

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Parukia

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aruseus

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

pokemaster393

Pokemon Type Advantage Trainer
Years
This is a new topic for how many pkmn you know.I know 493 pkmn including Aruseus, a strange pkmn that can change its type from a specific item.
Don't lie about knowing pkmn.You know 493 pkmn or you know less.If you say you know more than 493 pkmn, I'll know you're lying.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
I know 497 and I didn't vote on your poll because I can't decide :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I havent actually met any Pokemon yet, though in teh future I hope to meet one so I can "know" it. [/Sarcasm]
Though this is a kinda stupidish topic to me but anyway..I know up to R/S/E Pokemon, though I hope to become aqquantinces with D/P Pokemon.

<3 Nica--Yeah that word's definately spelt wrong...

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2006
Know the first 251 plus a couple from S/R/E and D/P

Celebi-

And mrplanters is right this poll has nothing to do with the thread question :s

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
I know up to 386 I don't know all the new ones off by heart,Only when they in english I will.Oh btw there is 493 as far as I know..

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
i should think it perfectly reasonable for people to know at least rumours of more pokemon

but i know really only up to the 350 lot

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I know 493 Pokés. Only a few do I know personally well-enough to call them "friends". We go out for tea and crumpets every Saturday.

I know that this poll has diddily squat to do with the question asked. Thus, I vote "Random Poll of the Day". Be proud. It holds that honor till I go to the Polls section.

I know of thirty-four Fakemon. But they are a rougish bunch, so they don't get invited for tea.

Oh! Must go now! Aruseus is calling. Shame that he is one of the ones who is my friend... ;.;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_O Whoa, calm down; sarcasm is allowed, it's not like he was insulting you or anything.

Anyway, I kinda suck in the memorisation department. I can probably name all 151 Pokemon by number, and given a picture, I can name the first 251 (or vice versa). Aaand...I can get over half of the third generation, but my obsession with Pokemon seriously wavered around then, so there are some from that generation that I wouldn't even know if I saw them. @_@;; And then I know like...the starters from D/P. I'm trying not to spoil myself for those games as far as the Pokemon go. XD;

Back