• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
Years
Day 01 - Your first Pokemon game
My first Pokemon game was Blue, I got it for Christmas when I was 9 along with my first Gameboy color, the clear-purple one.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
Years

Day 01 - Your first Pokemon game-

Pokemon Fire Red!

Spoiler:

Hey, for the record, I'm 12, so I couldn't get in on the GBC action.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
Day 01 - Your first Pokemon game
Red Version - I believe I got it for Christmas when I turned 5 or 6. I remember next to nothing about it though, sadly. If it was my first real memory of a Pokemon game, it would be Gold. Those were some GREAT times.

Years
Day 02 - Your favourite Pokemon
Ahh! This is a tough one. ;; I like both Grovyle and Snivy but I think I'll go for Grovyle. Both of them have really good designs and all, but I fell in love with Grovyle after playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of T/D/S. <3 And I cannot forget Mudkip, can I? It's the cutest Pokemon ever. I wish I could cuddle it.

Last edited:
Years
MDP189.png

The god of Leech Seed. And that's just the easiest of the many possible explanations for why I love Jumpluff.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Its day 02 already? D:

Anyways my favourite Pokemon is Cofagrigus. I've never had any other favourite Pokemon before. Until I saw Cofagrigus, it was decided. I don't have any explanations of why Cofagrigus became my favourite Pokemon. It came to me naturally.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Day 02 - Favorite Pokemon: My favorite Pokemon are Gallade and Excadrill. Since Gen III, I was very fond of Gardevoir, despite how rare Ralts was back then. I was totally psyched out when Gallade was introduced as Gardevoir's male counterpart, mainly because of its arm blades, gladiator appearance and good offensive movepool. When Gen V rolled around, I started to like Excadrill because it can turn itself into a rocket drill. Despite its shallow movepool, it can wreck most teams with its base 135 Attack in sandstorm.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Day 02 - Your favourite Pokemon-
Persian. Its grace, class, and elegance has been unmatched by any Pokemon that has come after it, and that's four generations of Pokemon. Shame they made it less than useful on the battlefield, but that doesn't keep me from using it.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years

Dusknoir, without a doubt. I think it's cute, I like its design, it's a Ghost Pokemon and of course, it kicks ass!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Day 02 - Your favourite Pokemon - kinda difficult, really, but I'd have to say, normal pokemon-wise, one of my favorites is Torterra. It's so tankly and it has an amazing concept. <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Day 02 - Favourite Pokemon

Ohhhhh yes, one one pokemon fits under the favourite pokemon list of Doronjo~!

Milotic. ^___^

Spoiler:

Oh hell yes.

Few reasons why: It is a very gorgeious pokemon. ^^ Like seriously; look at it a long time, you'll be easily awed by its gorgeousness. <3 Also, battle-wise, its pretty effective; I use a special-wall type milotic, with Surf, Hidden Power [Electric], Recover, and Toxic. It works quite well against those sub/toxic Zapdos Swtich-ins who doesn't want to eat a Toxic. ^^ I miiiight consider Mirror Coat, but eh. XD

Trying to find a feebas in R/S/E is just...a pain in the ass though; like really. Just 4 squares of water in the entire route. @-@; Like really...why such a rediculous way to try and find it? :| However, I like how you can catch a full-grown Milotic in Pokemon Black and White with a Super Rod in Route 1; you just gotta fish in those "bubbily" patches of water. (well I call them bubbily.)

A few other of my most favourite pokemon include Flygon, Mienshao, Chandelure, Raichu, and so on, those are just at the top of my head.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sorry about not being the first to post for Day 2, guys. I was in a tornado watch for two hours and didn't have power and was really too tired to stay up til midnight. >.< I should be able to keep back on track from now on though!

Day 02: Your favourite Pokemon
Umbreon, Smeargle, Quilava, Petilil
- I CAN HAVE A TIE IF I WANT TO. ;; I just can't decide, honestly! They're all too wonderful, and I fell in love with them all at first sight<3
Spoiler:

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
Years
Day 2 - Your favorite Pokemon
My favorite is Torterra. The minute I saw it, I fell in love with its design and the concept behind it, and I love its typing. I've had one on a good 2/3 of all my teams since the start of 4th gen, and I'm currently training one for my Black team.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
Years
Day 02: Your Favorite Pokémon
Tough choice if I only had to choose just one. If it's that case though, I'd have to say it'd be Quagsire. <3 Was just so endearing during my HeartGold days! If I were able to choose multiple Pokémon, Cofagrigus would be on that list as well. The idea of a sarcophagus Pokémon just blew me away, so I took all the opportunity to get one myself.

...And to catch up...
Day 01: Your First Pokémon Game
It'd have to be Pokémon Blue. I wasn't actually a sole player of it since I was probably around 4 years old at the time, but I helped my sister go through it. We'd have competitions to see who can play without bumping into any walls (Making that wall-hit sound, haha), and other fun and neat things.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Day 2 - Your favorite Pokemon
Well, if for some reason you didn't notice by my name, it's MEW!Though I Specifically do like Shiny Mew much more - I simply do adore all Mew. :3
Spoiler:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Got some catching up to do...

Day 1 - Your First Pokémon Game

Pokémon Red Version (of course), and I'm surprised at how many peeps here started later than that. Shame on you! :P I got it for Christmas '99 I believe (all you lucky Americans got it a year early :P ), and I still have it - with it's original save game file.

Spoiler:

Day 2 - Your favourite Pokémon

Well *cough* I would have thought that was rather obvious. :P Though after Mudkip, it would probably be Quilava, then Raichu. They'd be my posse. ^^

Spoiler:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Day 02 - Your favorite pokemon:
If you've known me for any period of time, it should be quite obvious. I fell in love with it when I got one in a Neo3 booster pack back when I was big into the TCG and I immediately built a deck around it. I still have the card to this day, but it's a little worse for wear. XD

I of course mean:
Spoiler:

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Day 1 - Leaf Green.
-------------------------------------

Day 2

It has changed a lot over time. Blaziken's been there, Weavile, Tyranitar, Typhlosion. But in more recent times, my favourite has been Mawile by a long way. I really like it's design, I like Steel types (Not as much as Fighting types, but that's not the point) and it's pretty versatile outside competitive pokemon battling, where it's next to useless :(.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Day 02 - Your favourite Pokemon.

My favourite Pokemon?

...My favourite Pokemon would have to be Mewtwo. It was a tough choice but I really like Mewtwo. It's such a bad-ass Pokemon and it just really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back