• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Know what? I might just go get Daniel into an attention starter. Outside the cafeteria. And that attention starter is called "Draca","Fira" and "Argo", by stealing his cap and juggling with it!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Me and Batel are still working on that jointpost, [im currently waiting for a reply] but it might be best to leave it til the last posts of the day, as it'll cover [at least for gwen] up until 5am~ roughly, and then sleep.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Synthet: Oh--What a surprisingly long SU! I'm going to go ahead and accept this. Welcome to the roleplay. c:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Yellow Haha, I hope that's not a bad thing, I just wanted to flesh it out. Can I just check what time of day it is in the RP?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Yellow Haha, I hope that's not a bad thing, I just wanted to flesh it out. Can I just check what time of day it is in the RP?

If I'm correct; It's late evening/night. Winding down to the last posts of the day, and then the day after can commence. It's currently thanks-giving.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Perfect! Coop's next pokemon was going to be a Hoothoot anyway, so I can get straight to it. I love it when a plan comes together entirely by chance with no forethought on my part.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Perfect! Coop's next pokemon was going to be a Hoothoot anyway, so I can get straight to it. I love it when a plan comes together entirely by chance with no forethought on my part.

The best kind of plan!

Theres certainly hoothoot around.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Ah ha... I may leave off on that plan for now then, I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'd hate to be walking on eggshells with you. Maybe our characters can meet up at some point - birds of a feather and all that.

I'll have a look through the list of possible pokemon I made for Sammy and select another to be her next. Do a lot of people have either Growlithe or Ponyta? I'm trying to avoid the MORE used pokemon.

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Alright, alright, no more interruptions. Between procrastination and schoolwork, I haven't gotten around to posting for the past few days... But I've actually made a schedule as to when I'm going to sit down and check as to whether I need to post or not. So that's a something for anyone who cares. c:

@Somniac: While this may be a somewhat redundant statement, I'm working on my reply. So... That should be on your screen soon enough.

@Nideous: Oh, Little Miss Sunshine is going to make a return? I'd love to see Andy have a 'conversation' with her if she bugs him.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Ah ha... I may leave off on that plan for now then, I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'd hate to be walking on eggshells with you. Maybe our characters can meet up at some point - birds of a feather and all that.

I'll have a look through the list of possible pokemon I made for Sammy and select another to be her next. Do a lot of people have either Growlithe or Ponyta? I'm trying to avoid the MORE used pokemon.

Oh god, I really don't need encouragement to use more puns.
I think it'll be fine if you did want Hoothoot, Gwen herself isn't catching the ones shes involved with at the moment, but I think someone else might be.
Spoiler:

Alright, alright, no more interruptions. Between procrastination and schoolwork, I haven't gotten around to posting for the past few days... But I've actually made a schedule as to when I'm going to sit down and check as to whether I need to post or not. So that's a something for anyone who cares. c:

That's a really good idea, I should do that too, I'm sure it would benefit me in the long run. Although I doubt I'll get around to it any time soon, I'm far too easily distracted by the most trivial th- Oh damn I haven't watched Code Geass in ages.... I think I'll go watch both seasons like now, in a marathon.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Oh god, I really don't need encouragement to use more puns.
I think it'll be fine if you did want Hoothoot, Gwen herself isn't catching the ones shes involved with at the moment, but I think someone else might be.
Spoiler:

That's a really good idea, I should do that too, I'm sure it would benefit me in the long run. Although I doubt I'll get around to it any time soon, I'm far too easily distracted by the most trivial th- Oh damn I haven't watched Code Geass in ages.... I think I'll go watch both seasons like now, in a marathon.

@Synthet: Somniac is indeed correct. Being somewhat a creature of the night himself, I felt it somewhat fitting for Indigo to catch a nocturnal pokémon. If you feel so inclined, however... I am be willing to spring for a different pokemon at a later stage.

@Somniac: It's things like that which drove me to to make a schedule in the first place. XD
As much as I love seeing the dashing lady-man toppling Britannia, though... I just can't afford to procrastinate anymore... Oh well, I think I'll watch every episode of Hokuto no Ken, instead.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: It's things like that which drove me to to make a schedule in the first place. XD
As much as I love seeing the dashing lady-man toppling Britannia, though... I just can't afford to procrastinate anymore... Oh well, I think I'll watch every episode of Hokuto no Ken, instead.

Best description of Lelouch ever.
Is Hokuto No Ken any good> I've never gotten around to watching it.

More on topic: Our joint-post should be up soon I think :]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Go for Hoothoot Batel! You were planning on getting one first. There are plenty of other Pokémon Sammy can catch. I just need to decide what and how.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Here I am, back again.

Name: Steven Yew

Nickname: Yew

Sex: Male

Job: Pokemon Mythology

Appearance:
album.php

Personality: Calm and collected, Yew is what most would call an ideal teacher. However, once you get to knowing him, Yew is spontaneous, and acts a bit younger than he is. Yew is strict when it comes to punishment, but is reasonably lenient with his class otherwise. He loves engaging his students with fun activities and many field trips. Yew is occasionally outspoken when it comes to personal issues, and belives that friendship is the strongest force in existense.

History: Yew grew up on on one of the Orange Islands. He went to a school there, and one of his teachers greatly inspired him to become one himself. When he graduated, he was given a Kirlia, which he raised with much affection. Naming her Tetra, they went on a region-spanning adventure, on which they aquired Scizice. Finished in the Orange Islands, Yew went to the newly discovered Sinnoh region, becoming a champion. In Sinnoh, he met Luxray and Char. Char soon evolved, and Yew decided to travel to Hoenn. Traveling through the region, he met many trainers, and made many friends. While he was there, he found an interesting myth about the continental pokemon. One thing led to another, and he was soon involved with the study of all three of the legendaries. Soon after, he returned home and gave up his position as champion, and began studying Pokemon myths in immense detail. Many years later, Yew was still looking into these myths, especially those about the three Hoenn legendaries. He made many discoveries, and is an 'expert' in the field of study. He had just returned from a field study when he was requested to teach a history course at the school that he had long since graduated from. Accepting the job, Yew soon became a favorite to both students and coworkers. He taught for another two years, before getting a letter from an old friend that he had met at the Sinnoh Elite Four. Gary asked him to come teach at his new academy. Yew packed, and was on the first boat that would go to the island for a reasonable price.

Pokémon:

1)
album.php

Species:Gardevoir
Nickname: Tetra
Personality: Tetra is hardworking, and will do almost anything for Yew. She is funny, and will crack many jokes. She is overly serious when Yew or herself are in danger, and will take matters into her own hands, even if Yew has a better plan. She makes a habit of rarely trusting anyone with anything important.
Lvl: 50
Moveset: Psychic; Hypnosis; Dream Eater; Psyshock; Light Screen; Recover

2)
album.php

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Ice
Personality: Ice is haughty, and thinks of himself as the strongest Pokemon on Yew's team. While this isn't true, Ice still tries to prove it at every opportunity. He is aggressive towards anyone that aproaches Yew while he is out of his Pokeball, but can be calmed quickly.
Lvl: 47
Moveset: X-Scissor; Agility; Fury Cutter; Guillotine; Seismic Toss; Bug Bite

3)
album.php

Species: Luxray
Personality: Luxray is quiet, and loves to run. He thinks of battles as games, and will try to be playful with the opponent between commands. Luxray is trusting of others, and is an attention hog.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Thunder; Thunder Fang; Glare; Swagger; Hone Claws; Night Slash

4)
album.php

Species: Monferno
Nickname: Char
Personality: Char is the other wisecrack of the team. He will play many pranks, and gets away with most of them. He loves riddles, and will have many competitions with the rest of the team. he is very strategic, placing his hits in the most effective positions.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Mach Punch; Fire Blast; Blaze Kick; Double Kick; Slash; Agility

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Somniac: Hokuto no Ken is fun, fun, fun. It's a lot of violence and ridiculously muscle bound men, but it's a thoroughly enjoyable anime to watch nonetheless. It pretty much invokes every retro trope of the shonen genre.

In general and on topic, I've set it so that Indie catches the Hoothoot now. I hope you find a pokémon to your liking when the time comes, Synthet. Maybe Indie and Coop can throw down at some point. XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I hope so Batel. Current options are a Ponyta, Shuppet, Elgyem or Ekans. Or whatever else catches my interest. I'm like a magpie...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy is having a look at the abandoned Lugia Dorm (she's standing just outside the front entrance with her Corphish and Cubone) if anyone would like to interact with her. If nobody does I'll just write some general adventure stuff solo, but interaction would be better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back