• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Fruition [T] [OOC + SU]

Ryuujin-kun

He Who Sleeps But Now Awakens
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
I sure hope we get some new things in soon. My metaphorical trigger finger's itching. And my metaphorical finger is sharp. So I'm hurting myself in my mind waiting.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Did a small filler post in order to try and get back into the Roleplay shenanigans. Just so you know, I have no intention of catching a Bellsprout. I might still attempt to catch it, if I end up doing so, feel free to let the mandrake flee.

I might try to ACTUALLY catch a Frillish, Psyduck, or Mudkip. Ellsworth's team needs a bit of balance withing it...

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Aww, this RP looked awesome to be a part of. It's a shame that it's full now, oh well. They'll be "other fish in the sea", meh. c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
... Hmph... In the interest of free time, work time, and lack of activity, I must resign from my place here using Gale.

Last edited:
Back