• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] pixels

Years
hi this is going to be my pixel art gallery. just going to dump whatever things i have here and been inspired to do.

08/31/2017
kanto_pokemon_repose_by_logiedant_t-dblyh2j.png

Team Rocket Dratini 53/82, EX Delta Species Dragonair 41/114, Supreme Victors Palmer's Dragonite FB 56/147.

09/02/2017
kanto_pokemon_repose_2_by_logiedant_t-dbm7oey.png

Diamond & Pearl—Secret Wonders Bulbasaur 77/132, Diamond & Pearl—Secret Wonders Charmander 82/132, Black & White—Plasma Blast Squirtle 14/101

09/05/2017
kanto_pokemon_repose_3_by_logiedant_t-dbmjt49.png

XY—Ancient Origins Oddish 1/98, Burning Shadows Gloom 5/147, Black & White—Boundaries Crossed Vileplume 3/149

MISC.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Bless, Logie. So happy to see you around again. 8)

Beautiful pixels as always. That dratini is absolutely adorable and I think you really captured the others very well. The only, thing I have to say is that Dragonite's tail looks too long - but that's completely subjective. Otherwise you got yourself some really professional looking sprites here.

<3

Years
thank you, Fairy. I agree, . the more I look at it the more the tail looks longer than it should.. but just long enough for me to contemplate if it needs fixing

on another note here are some new ones.
kanto_pokemon_repose_2_by_logiedant_t-dbm7oey.png

Diamond & Pearl—Secret Wonders Bulbasaur 77/132, Diamond & Pearl—Secret Wonders Charmander 82/132, Black & White—Plasma Blast Squirtle 14/101

Last edited:
Years
I've always digged your pixel art *u*
I love that you're doing dynamic poses from the TCG art and making them look like battle sprites. I think the most successful, and my favorite piece is the Bulbasuar! Lighting is nicely done that works really well with the pose. It also creates a unique silhouette

Nicely done! I can't wait to see more :D​

Last edited:
Years
Oddish is probably my favourite here. I'll probably try again and touch up Vileplume cause i'm definitely not that happy with it.

kanto_pokemon_repose_3_by_logiedant_t-dbmjt49.png

XY—Ancient Origins Oddish 1/98, Burning Shadows Gloom 5/147, Black & White—Boundaries Crossed Vileplume 3/149

Last edited:
Years
That dragonite is so cool! I recognized it instantly cuz I have that card

Thank you I have fun making them. Kind of thinking of making the whole Kanto Pokedex that could eventually also be used for free of use for rom hacks and fan games and such.

Onto some more serious work and anti-aliasing practice:

It's an eye! Used an anime picture as reference from idk where

1x
tSsGSB9.png

2x
B50x8aF.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That Ghastly absolutely has me floored.

Certified favorite pixel artist of 2017.

Years
those are SO sick
u are
Absolutely incredible!
it's so amazing
i love the colours <3
thx u 2, glad to see you back

Sorry for going through and liking all your posts, they all look amazing. I especially love those original sprites :).

much appreciated, mana
--------------------------------------
poses referenced from existing art (dream world, official, tcg etc.)

the mice are all comin. kanto -> hoenn
still with the same palette. haven't checked colours but u can bet ur ass it's 16 or below

5rpry2O.png

2x view
Spoiler:

again anyone can use em

Last edited:
Back