• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Raaawr, welcome to the 2.0 version of the User Appreciation Thread, everyone!

giphy.webp

This is the thread where you can show your appreciation to anyone on PC for any reason! The catch? You have to make sure to mention them in your post!

Whether they just be a friend, and you want to remind them of how awesome they are, or maybe you met a new member that you want to give a shoutout to? Or heck, has a mod or regular member done anything really outstanding and you wanted to say thanks, but don't necessarily want to leave a VM? Maybe you just want to give your appreciation to more members here or even old members here, too! Here's the place to post!

All and all, think of this of being like the "Dear Anonymous" thread, but with positive feedback and not remaining Anonymous! Anywho, with all this, I really do hope you'll enjoy this thread and what it offers. :3

Previous Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Vol'jin -
Thanks for being a good sport re: the DCC. Your activity in it/in OT is appreciated.

Nick Wilde -
Aaron, thank you for constantly being available for me to PM/DM with questions/concerns. Thank you for helping me iron out the kinks in that one application post. It's hella appreciated. You're a great friend.

LadyJirachu -
I appreciate the positive tone in your posts. :) Keep staying awesome!

Dragon -
Thank you for quickly remaking this thread for me! I appreciate it!!

Fairy -
Thank you for being so readily available and willing to help me with CSS-related questions! I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I want to show some appreciation for all of my Monster Hunter club members. I know it's stupid but it makes me happy. :)

Also some love to colours for being an actual shining star in my life.

Ursula for being really awesome and understanding.

LadyJirachu for being adorable! And fun to chat with!

Nick Wilde for being entertaining af.

CodeHelmet for holding my hand through FTE, lol.

And She for making great posts in M&G!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
My list for now...

Jacksterhikanearylup 136--My best friend :3 (i talk to him on forums other than this one too) Also his detecation to pearlshipping is awesome. We also relate to each other for both having autism.

Fairy--She has a lot of faith in cute, girly things, regardless of whether or not her life is 'hard'. And she likes other girls like i do too :3 and she's always been so friendly to me. AND I LOVE that korrina animation she made me a lot too! :D

Ursola--Just a really nice person overall and the first person to shout out to me. Also awesome for being a fellow lgbt person :3

LilyGuardy--One of my first really good friends on this forum :3 I haven't talked to her as much lately, but her personality always seems elegant and kind and refreshing when we do chat^^ She also made an awesome fanfiction over on my korrina forum about korrina being a princess of kalos :D I wanna re-read through it again sometime :) Also, she's a girly girl like I am.

Hyzenthlay--Cute, girly, super nice, and has always been a good friend of mine around here :) I like how calm she is too.

adventure--Just started talking to him/her today. Seems like an awesome person, and loves cute things :D

CodeHelmet--A nice amour shipper who's always been very friendly to me and seems to like my crush on Korrina ^_^

Dawn--Nice person who is obviously a fan of Dawn (which is awesome cuz Dawn is a great character! :D) and his cute Aristocat avatar he has right now makes me smile :3 His detecation to Monster Hunter is nice to hear about too.

MysticalNinetales--Is super girly and super nice and I just love talking to her!!! :D

Theres other people i've talked to as well but these seem like the ones i've got to know best so far. I'm sure there's other people i've got to know a bit too but I can't seem to remember what they were like as much >_<;;; for now. So don't feel offended if you didn't make the list, please. I hate hurting peoples feelings! :<

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
LadyJirachu - My best friend, we chat a lot and have a great time hanging out together.

Adventure - Is a really great staff member and is nice to chat to

Kuzehiko- Is an awesome Pearlshipper who is a great admin on my forum.

Dawn- An awesome fellow Dawn fan, who is great to chat to.

Palchykarioza- A nice fellow Pearlshipper

Lillie and Nebby- I haven't spoken to he rmuch lately, but she is an awesome persom to chat to, especially to chat football to.

LilyGuardy- A cool member and wrote an epic Fanfiction about Jirachu and Korrina

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Just taking a sec to publicly say thank you to Amy May for approaching me entirely on her own with the idea to create a resource on bugs/glitches/exploits for Previous Generations. It's still a bit of a WIP, but what she already has posted (see here) is somewhat significant.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
It's kind of three years late if not more but a very much hug of appreciation for txteclipse. Besides being a nice person overall and liking some of the best Pokémon, this is the person who would basically mock challenge me (or not mock? who knows~) once a year to enter the Small Writing Contest. Made good inspiration -having someone else to look up to and who also looks to you- not to mention made good stories. Probably half of why am a sort of SWC regular is because of this kind of courteous persistence.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
I appreciate Firebolt for being a super solid dude who is getting Trade Corner together super well. Keep it up!

Also shoutout to LadyJirachu for being possibly the bubbliest, most positive person I've met in recent memory. Keep being you and love what you do, because you are lovely :D

and hugest yas to my man Juno for "this is technically my first rp, oops" yet being an absolute star at it. our rp will be so much fun akshjds i like dogs

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Firstly, I like to appreciate Fairy for giving me community supporter rank, (even though i only been active for about a week XD and other stuff) Along with being a nice person and creating my current signature

Secondly I would like to the people on the discord for nice, caring, and making it a warm and open place to hang and chill.

Along with Adventure for being very helpful with things

Years
Just wanna give Dayvan Cowboy a shoutout for being a great friend. I'm glad you came back to the Discord Staff Team.
I'd also like to thank Janna for being readily available to be answer questions & discuss things with me.
Also - colours - thank you for being pretty awesome and willing to answer questions for me over DM. I appreciate you!

Years
Achromatic (if you were still here) for being incredibly fun, understanding, and an overall great friend.

Ivysaur for always being as nice as you are. =')

Palamon for understanding my love of idols so well, I love having this in common with you!!

bobandbill you are my everything

VisionofMilotic one of the absolute nicest and kindest people here, without a doubt.

Ursula holy crap the care and dedication you pour into this place is amazing. You have such a strong impact on PC, and I hope you stick around for a long time.

edit:
Mizakii ny buddy thank you for your continued friendship and may we remain friends!!!!

Last edited:
Years
Ursula - still the best gay in town, he's happy to take any shit I throw at him and I like to think it's the same the other way around, you keep doing you Tyler because in the short space of time you have proven to already been a good friend; it's a shame it's happening at 27 and not perhaps earlier
Mike - you're so fun to talk to every time I see you and I appreciate you always make that little bit of time each instance we're online
Fairy - even more entertaining af as i am

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I've been meaning to make an appreciation list for a long tiiiime, but here we go:

Sheep & Adventure: You two are amazing! Thanks for being there for me, and thanks for all your support! Sheep you're always been very kind, and Rika, you're always very fun. Without you two, I dunno what my life at this point would have been, but I'm glad that they both of you are here. Once more, I hope we can be besties for years to come.

Magilou & LunarAxel: A set of best friends who I'd also call my second family; you girls are seriously the best! Honestly, there's never a dull moment spending time with you two, and I really enjoy my time together with you both. I really adore and love the both of you, and I hope many great fortunes come your way, because you both deserve it.

LadyJirachu: I really applaud your enthusiasm, and your passion! Korrina is really cute, and I'm really happy that she makes you happy! Remember to always love yourself too; and surround yourself with people who admire you for all you love and for who you are. I myself am one of those people, and I'm happy to be friends with you.

Ursula: Your enthusiasm for the forums is second to none and I'm really in admiration for all the work you do for the forums, and for social media. Honestly, I think the forums thrives on yours support, and I really look forward to all the things you will continue to do. I'm not sure if I properly thanked you, but thanks for your work for Rocket Takeover too! That support has been infectious, and really made me into it! Please do keep up the great work!

VisionofMilotic: I really think you're such an amazing person; you're so warm, compassionate, empathetic, smart, and very kind, all in one gentle, elegant Milotic. If anything, I think I can learn from your example a lot! I also really want to say, I appreciate your presence here, and for sometime now, I've been admiring you a lot. I really hope I can get to know you a bit better soon too, because I think we have quite a few things in common! I can go on about how great you are, but I'd be here all day and night. Just in short, I'm really happy you're a part of this community, and as a good friend. <33

Fairy: You're a delight to have around this community! I'm really thankful for the encouraging words you've given me. You're sweet; like, increeeedibly nice. One of the nicest people here in PC, in my opinion. I'm currently trying to improve my drawings so that one day I can show them on the art board and say, "Jo inspired me!" Because you really do! Anyway, I hope that you'll continue to spread joy within PC, because I think there's no limit to the amount of joy you can produce.

Nick Wilde: I hope you've had a good birthday. <3 We should chat more; I think you're a really fun person to be around!

Nah: Thank you for your continued support! Also hooray for Halloween Mia, wah

bobandbill: You're doing great work as always! I'm always a fan of you -- smart, nice, funny, and your overall commitments stand out. :]

Ho-oh: Your constant enthusiasm is an inspiration to me! I really hope I can help you out someday; though I'm never really worried about you as you always have a great idea right around the corner!

colours: We've both been our biggest critics before, but at the end of the day, I'm glad that you're around in my life; you're an amazing friend with a great personality. If there's anything on your mind or if you ever feel down, you're than welcome to chat with me anytime. I'm always on your side, and I'm always here for you.

Cherrim: I really hope we meet again! You've been very nice when we've met, and I've had loads of fun! On staff I've always looked up to you a lot; nice, smart, caring, and always a delight to chat with! Maybe I'll take you out for some Korean BBQ and Takoyaki. c:

--more coming soon!---

Last edited:
Back