• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN Viral Catastrophe!

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
>.>

<.<

Hai. :D

My name's Kinuchio (also called Kinu-Panda sometimes) and I'm here to show you my PoKeMoN comic. I'll give you a basic description, that way you don't have to slow your computer down by clicking the links below if you don't like the sound of it. However, I strongly reccommend you try it before disregarding it.

Name: PoKeMoN Viral Catastrophe

Short Description: A young woman (19 years old) named [Ebony Forrest] journeys across the Kinuu Reigon in search of the three Pure Keys that Raikou, Suicune, and Entei wield. With them, she hopes to unlock the gate to Jirachi's sanctuary and use its Purity Crystal to wish for the curing of her younger brother's deadly illness.

Sounds nice, right? Cute, maybe. :D

Time to ruin the mood. :O

I forgot to mention that the world has been infected with a deadly type of alien virus that consumes humans and PoKeMoN. In fact, it's those thing's fault that she has to journey in the first place!

That's pretty much the jist of it. Now, lemme give you some warnings so that you can't say I didn't.

-It's more on the serious side. Not that many lolz. :(

-Starts off kinda slow. (Don't worry though, sooner than later, you find yourself going from "this is boring" to "that was awesome!"

-It's a little more mature. Not like, straight blood n' guts. But, it is targeted at an older teen audience. Basically, you have to be responsible enough to not want to kill your pets or something. (Which I'd never try and persuade you to do with this comic.)

-Minor swearing. Mostly just h-e-double-hockey sticks and beaver dams.
(You know! :P)

-Has a semi-complex storyline. Everything's written, so It's just a matter of you having enough patience to wait for an explanation for something that didn't make sense to you.

-Plenty of text. (I know how some of you comic people hate to read.)

I hope I didn't scare you way. But look, now it's time for stuff to look forward to.​

Ok, now, stuff to look forward to.​

:D​

Lookfor.png

Impressed? Interested? Well, then get ready to boogie!​

Title Page
012 <- Warning TEXT HEAVY

Yeeaah... so I'm still in the early stages. Just stick with me, and hopefully become a loyal fan.​

loyal enough to vote here.

Whaddya think? :D​

(Please don't PM me asking for sprites, bgs, programs, help "although I may make some tutorials." etc....)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Rats. There aren't anymore chapters, since this was pretty awesome. The story is engaging, the comic is easy to read and it's great to look at. I look forward to more.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
OMG you commented! Yesss! I thought I was gonna be lonely the entire way through. xD

Anyway, I'll update this thread everytime I make a new page. And, since I usually update daily (didn't today, was busy), you'll have something to look forward to. :D

By the way, that sig of yours own all other signatures.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
LIKE OMFG Its good. Your sprites and graphics draw me like a bug to a flame I WANT more lol its really nice I love the Idea and everything keep em coming please.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Page 015 is up. Panel three's creepy, right? :O

Also, Page 016 is up. The Space Between Ties....it sounds so...peaceful.

Sorry for the lack of posting here. I have frequent power outages where I am. Too much thunderstorms. xD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
No i meant when i saw the red stripes the shadows leader is him. Also this is damn epic. Sorry for my language but the chief. He was doin what to ebony? For me i think he was um involing rape some how.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
No no no, he wasn't doing anything bad. He was just choking her. That's why when she was making a choking sound, he asked if his tentacles were too tight. (Then started choking her more.) xP

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Thanks alot for the comments. It boosts my morale (and ego) like you wouldn't believe. :D

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
I love it dude and um IDK havent read the new ones but I will after this post. It inspires and moves me god its intriging like a Pokemon Horror movie/comic thingy and it continues to draw me in. Keep it regular porfavor um Ima check here daily

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
I love it dude and um IDK havent read the new ones but I will after this post. It inspires and moves me god its intriging like a Pokemon Horror movie/comic thingy and it continues to draw me in. Keep it regular porfavor um Ima check here daily

You know it. I update pretty much Daily, so check back in tommorow.

New Page is up. 017

If you noticed, I've been using Don Patch's tilesets. I love those things. He's got talent. And credit for those go to him.

Raphael's kinda mean to be a hero. >:(

Last edited:

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
Paul's a disgrace to the PoKeMoN anime. I can't stand the loser. I mean, what ten year old has a 20 year old man's voice?

Paul, that's who.

Also, there's a reason for this post. Ummm... I'm almost done spriting the entire forest they're in. :D

Back