• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiyah

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
hiyah i am beautifly1992 i found this site when i downloaded a hack game i dunno if i can say what it is :S i hope i dont get banned for saying it but it was pokemon ash gray i am obssed with it :D anyway just thought to say hey to all

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Hello Beautifly!
My name is Gideon, lovely to see another new member of PC!

So, are you interested in hacks overall?
Perhaps a hacker yourself?

Last edited:

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Hello Beautifly!

Hello Beautifly!

yea i am interested in hacks and would be fun to be able to hack myself but i dunno if i could it looks hard to me if i was to do one there prob be one just like it.

the reason i liked ash gray was theat it was one based on the anime i would like to try others if you know any more like the anime or even ones that you may have enjoyed.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi beautifly1992! So you have checked out Emulations section, right? There are numerous Pokemon hacks here. And you could talk about Pokemon here, too, not just about hacks only. You like Pokemon Anime? Pokemon Anime section is for you! So happy Pokecommunitying!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Hello Beautifly! Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
Name's George but you can call my Gero. =D
I see, you interested in hacks right? Here's the right place for you. =P
There are many interesting hacks there, such as Dark Violet. xD
Well, enjoy and good luck! ~

beautifly1992

pokemanic beautiy
Years
  • Age 31
  • uk
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Well if you like hacks (even just playing them), I recommend you check out the hacking section of the forums

It has everything you'd need, including more fantastic hacks to play! :D

Hi beautifly1992! So you have checked out Emulations section, right? There are numerous Pokemon hacks here. And you could talk about Pokemon here, too, not just about hacks only. You like Pokemon Anime? Pokemon Anime section is for you! So happy Pokecommunitying!

thank you Gideon i shall have a look :D

and thank you Wind Heart i will have a look i havent been to that section yet but i do like anime and anime based hacks i shall find myself some more hacks i like i wourld like to be able to hack is there a section i can teach myself how to do that.

Hello Beautifly! Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
Name's George but you can call my Gero. =D
I see, you interested in hacks right? the right place for you. =P
There are many interesting hacks there, such as Dark Violet. xD
Well, enjoy and good luck! ~

i shall go download now :D thank you yay :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back